No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to all the August and September birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I couldn't do anything individually. But there were just way too many, LOL! So I made a vid for all the b-days. I'm afraid it's not very good as I made it in only a few days due to time constraints, so it's really simple and slow and cheesy. But I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Footprints by LoveConquers. J/T of course. Mild spoiler warning, contains a few S5 scenes.

This is the direct download link from my server as it's not up on my site yet.

Thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nick, Tielan, Girlinabox, Spirited, DANIquinn, Nina, Elfie, Yappy, and AMC!!!!!!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

In this nonsensical piece of tomfoolery, I have represented my internet company with six terrible buzzards. Don't ask why.

Having internet trouble once again,
      And no recourse to wooded glen,
      I took up my aggriev'd pen,
      And made my troubles know to men.

Spoiler:
      Six terrible buzzards, sitting in the trees,
      Contemplating money, with brains alike to peas!

Long and long they pondered,
      'til at last they found their way--
      "We'll sell connections to the people, and sorely make them pay!"

They to the peoples wandered, and took their well earned cash,
      When they had enough, they to the stores did dash!

They stocked up on all kinds of junk, that faulty Chinese trash,
      A business they began--oh, how my teeth do gnash!

Their towers did not function, by lightning they were struck
      Their repairmen did not fix them--but crashed the company truck!

Insurance was an option, but one they did not take,
      It was soon made apparent that this was a mistake!

With ice the towers were laden, snow covered all the dishes,
      The company could not fulfill the least of all the wishes!

The service was atrocious, so awfully did it smell,
      All advice that e'er was giv'n--"reboot, and all is well!"

"We'll surely give you internet, with all our heart and soul!
      It matters not too greatly that you live in a great big hole. "

"We do not wish to hear of your tower--why should we worry about the power?

"We're sorry, but the contract's binding, as many customers are now finding."

"We're happy that we have your money, and really, we find this all quite funny!"

One day the patrons could take no more, they did what they could do,
      They took those evil, awful birds, and sent them to the zoo!

A cruel lesson those birds did learn that day--a life of crime just does not pay!

And so concludes the tale of the Six Terrible Buzzards!

I need sleep. Yes, I really need sleep. Good night!

EDIT: Great to see you again, LC!!
      Last edited by WingedPegasus; 29 August 2008, 10:50 PM.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Haven't been here for two days, so it will be impossible for me to catch up on all the discussions. Did i miss any important news in these past two day???.

Happy B-Day Nina!!!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Switch: Chapter two

Spoiler:

Rodney and Teyla are explaining to Woolsey about what happened to John. The gate begins to dial and Chuck informs Woolsey that it’s John’s IDC.

Teyla and Rodney dash quickly to the gate room with Ronon and Woolsey not too far behind them.

When John walks through, the first person he notices is Teyla. He practically runs to her.

He smiles at her lovingly, “You are a sight for sore eyes.”

He cups her face and kisses her passionately. He then gives a big hug.

“You have no idea how much I’ve missed you. I love you so much, Teyla,” he whispers in her ear.

Everyone looks on with surprise.

“Sheppard, you ok?” Ronon asks.

John looks up to see where the voice came from and stands up straighter with his arm still partially around Teyla. Teyla remains still, speechless and confused.

John stares down at Ronon, “Do I know you?”

Woolsey steps closer to talk to John, “Don’t you recognize Ronon?”

John shakes his head, “I’ve never met him before or you. What’s going on here?”

Woolsey looks worried, “Maybe the accident placed you out of the city for some reason and disoriented you somehow. I’m sure will get this all straightened out….”

“Don’t you get it,” Rodney interrupts. “This is not our John. You can tell that he thinks this Teyla and him are together.”

John quickly pulls away from Teyla, “What do you mean, Rodney?” He pauses. “Let me talk Elizabeth!”

“Your Elizabeth, doesn’t exist here,” Rodney responds carefully. “For some reason you entered into our reality.”

John looks even more confused and sorrowful. He turns to Teyla, “You mean you’re not my wife?”

Teyla simply shakes her head, no.

“I’ve been a prisoner in a Genii camp for six months and escaped to return to this?” John says with frustration.

“Why don’t you come to the infirmary with us and we’ll explain everything while the doctor checks you out,” Rodney suggests.
        John agrees.

“If this is not the John we know, then where is he?” Teyla asks.

----------

As soon as John sees Elizabeth alive, he knows he isn’t in his reality. He tries to explain what is going on, but they insist that he goes to the infirmary for Carson to check him out.

Knowing that Rodney would understand, John talks to him on the way to the infirmary about what has happened.

Rodney looks sorrowful and puzzled, “You mean that you’re not…”
        John interrupts, “Nope.”

“All right, I’ll talk to Elizabeth then,” Rodney replies.

“Thanks,” John says quietly.

Before they reach the infirmary, a very pregnant Teyla greats John with a hug and loving kiss,

“They all feared you were dead, but I never gave up hope that you’d be back to see our child born,” she blurts out with excitement.

John is shocked, “Excuse me.”

Teyla snickers slightly, “Forgive me. I have forgotten that you disappeared before I found out.”

John is about to tell her who he really is, but they reach the infirmary. Rodney reassures him that he will break the news to Teyla. A few minutes later, he can’t help feeling heartbroken when he hears her crying.

After his health is cleared and everyone understands that John is not their John, Rodney tries to work on a solution to get him back to his reality.

John notices Teyla on the balcony and instinctively goes to comfort her. When she turns to see who is walking through the door she see the man that she wished was her husband.

“I’m sorry Teyla, I wish I knew what to say,” John says gently.

Teyla sighs, “It is not your fault.”

She looks down at your pregnant belly and rubs it. “It is my fault to think that he will come back. It… it has been over six months now since he disappeared.”

“Don’t give up on him yet. I’m sure that he will find a way to come home to you,” he continues to reassure her.

Teyla gives him a weak smile, “Thank you.” She hesitates for a moment. “Are you and your Teyla…?”

“No,” John interrupts.

His heart begins to beat faster and he turns away to look out to the ocean, “She does have a child, but by a man named Kannan.”

“Oh,” Teyla simply answers. “So, she does not know how you feel.”

John shakes his head.

“I am truly sorry. I can tell you have deep feelings for her,” Teyla sympathizes.

John tries to ignore her comment.

----------

The alternate John feels out of place with all the new faces that he sees. The only ones he recognizes are Rodney, Teyla, Radek and Chuck.

Woolsey asks John, Teyla, Ronon, Rodney and Keller to join him in the conference room. They talk about what had happened to their John and reassure the alternate John that they will find a way to send him home.

As they begin to leave, John stops Teyla, “I… I just want to apologize for what happened in the gate room.”

They begin to walk down the corridor, “I admit that I was surprised, but it is not your fault. You simply thought I was your…your wife.”

“I take it that you and him don’t have a relationship,” John bluntly states.

Teyla shakes her head, “No. We do not.”

John sighs, “Then he’s a fool. My Teyla is the best thing in my life.”

Teyla sees his sadden look, “I am sorry. It cannot be easy for you to be here talking to me.”

“No, it actually helps a little. I just appreciate what I have all the more,” he replies.

“Can I ask you a question?” John says nervously and Teyla nods yes. “Who is that big guy, Ronon and the other guy, Woolsey?”

“Mr. Woolsey is fairly new here. He just replaced Colonel Carter and Ronon is your best friend.”

“Really? That big guy… and Colonel Carter was your commanding officer?” John questions.

Teyla gives him a small smile and suggest they go to the cafeteria so they can eat and talk. They are amazed at the differences they each have. In John’s reality, they don’t have the Wraiths as their main enemy, they never heard of the Replicators, they never had a Michael and every one, except for Sumner was still alive.

John is horrified by all this world and Teyla had gone through. Before they get to finish their food, Rodney calls them both to the Ancient lab.

When they get there, Rodney tells John that he’s fairly confident that he figured it out. He has John go through the same steps as their John went through and warns him about the pain that John went through as well.

John makes a disagreeable face, “Thanks for the warning… and the help.” He looks at Teyla and smiles. “Thank you and good luck with everything.”

“Good luck you as well,” she replies.
        Oh Wow!...very cool chapters Scifan!. Please update soon, i want to know what happens next!.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thank you Andreas!!

Here y'all go!

Spoilers for the Queen You are warned!
        Thanks Elf for the link!!!...AH!!! i can't wait for the Queen!. It looks like a great Teyla episode!.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        The Queen
        Spoiler:

Yeah I was like...hey it's all just Wraiths....and then..now wait a minute... *lol*

Laughed at the last pic...hahah the big McKay eyes... like "oh crap"
        The Queen
        Spoiler:
        LOL! same here, i didn't recognize her at first but then i paid attention to her Jaw line which Rachel has very defined and i new it had to be Teyla! LOL!. Very cool.

Oh and LOL! on Rodney's eyes, sooo true!.

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post

I'm sorry I couldn't do anything individually. But there were just way too many, LOL! So I made a vid for all the b-days. I'm afraid it's not very good as I made it in only a few days due to time constraints, so it's really simple and slow and cheesy. But I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Footprints by LoveConquers. J/T of course. Mild spoiler warning, contains a few S5 scenes.

Thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nick, Tielan, Girlinabox, Spirited, DANIquinn, Nina, Elfie, Yappy, and AMC!!!!!!
        As i mentioned earlier, AWESOME VID STEPH!!!. The Song was great and totally fit with the clips giving it such a great JT feeling!. JT are sooo perfect for each other!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Sci Loving my story so far... why can't something like this happen on the show can't wait to read the final chapter...

Steph Will check out the vid a tiny bit later today... having breakfast at the moment and is expecting a friend of mine to be here at any moment..

Mayra Thanks for the birthday wish
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I want this AU reality!
            Awww. Thanks hun.

Here y'all go!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
            I didn't recognize her!!!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Here,I'll help you up...*creaaaaaaakkkkkk* uh oh.....I think i just done my back in!

Me too!!

You guys do know when the others come on tomorrow they'll be like WTF....They'll be wondering what's been happening

Awesome...*grabs magnifying glass*.....*goes off to read*.......Ooh me likey...When's the next part
            Today.

No nononononono....I don't wanna see piccies of Teyla...Ther's not any piccies of Teyla is ther...I don't wanna see piccies of Teyla...Not for this ep anyway!
            LOL!!!!

Sorry hun.Don't look.

The Queen
            Spoiler:

Yeah I was like...hey it's all just Wraiths....and then..now wait a minute... *lol*

Laughed at the last pic...hahah the big McKay eyes... like "oh crap"
            Rodney does those so well.

'
            NINA!! You have to give some thoughts on Prodigal! You would be proud of us! We actually hit about 5 or 6 things correctly with our speculations!

The Queen
            Spoiler:
            I love the one where she is sitting in throne chair
            That is a good still of her.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Thanks for posting those pics Elf! Those are so cool looking!!

Thoughts on Prodigal:
            Spoiler:

I think its gonna be a major Teyla storyline ep, hopefully showing again how much Sheppard is willing to risk to protect Teyla and her son and also to show how desperate Michael is to acquire them for himself.

The two opposing forces, mixed with Teyla trying to do whats right for her kid, should be an explosion of emotions, from all parties involved. Hopefully Kanan will step up and take the fall thats neccesary to bring the situation up to 'maximum dire'. I just wonder if it will end with Michael taking off with the child because I would be kinda surprised if they just did a whole 'Whoops, Michael got away again' scenario. I just hope they don't kill Michael. Guess we'll see!!
            Awesome thoughts MrsB!!!!

My thoughts on Prodigal...hrmmm oh well if I must before I head to bed...gosh I think I've gotten an overdose on Ben Browder at the moment.. or should I say John Cricthon *lol*

Prodigal

Spoiler:
            I do hope with Michael being there that Kanaan might turn into under his spell again...it just can't be that easy that he is all cured...and hell I just want that to happen so they can get rid of the boring waste of sappy excuse of boring snorefest...

I hope we get to see some really good JT moments... and to see John going crazy of not being able to get to Teyla...we all know that when she is hurt or in danger that is where most of his emotions are coming truly out...think just to Sunday.. or his desperate search for her when she was taken by Michael...

Hrmm possibly whump for John... well even if he might not be struck my the engery shield...he will be having emotional whump that's for sure because of Teyla...

Bottom line... I want to have good JT moments and John trying to get to her.. and to get that ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz *oh sorry fell asleep thinking about the boring one* just want him GONE!!!

The Queen...

Spoiler:
            Yeah that was a good pic... darn what they can do with those things.. I keep thinking now that I see those pics and how Joe had fun with Rachel when she was scared Caden would be scared of her..
            Oooooo. Love Cricthon.

Great POV and I agree about Joe busting RL

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              oh, my teacher is such a sweetie, (so he called himself a sucker, so what?), he didn't give us the test today!! which is good, because I don't know where to place my fingers on *half* of those notes. Then again, it's in 3rd and quite possibly 4th positon, of which my familarity lacks.......

P.S. the band here at Cy-Ridge is a like friggin CULT (the band hall seems forbiden to those not in band who enter, not to menion you've gotta pay, like 200 someodd dollars to be in it.... WTF's up with that???? ), the orchesta ISNT (and you DON'T have to pay, just help fundraise, but that's fun!)!! ha ha!!!

ain't it CUTE! I just love that song, mostly because my brother HATES IT!! te he he!! **evil laugh**

CUTE!!!!!!

Oohhh. Lucky you. And yes, that sounds weird to me too.

Man! Talk about old! I read chapter 2 of Switch before ch 1. Does that qualify? Or, is that just bein' ditsy!
              Hmmmmm. Let me think. That's a hard choice.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Sci -
              Spoiler:
              Just read your story - bomb!!!! Five stars dude......Thats awful he was held prisoner for that long....Look forward to reading the rest!!!
              Awww. Thanks MrsB.
              Spoiler:
              Five stars is such an honor.

Oh Steph. That is such a beautiful song.
              Spoiler:
              I know it more of a spiritual one, but it fit them so well and the clips you use was so perfect. I had tears in my eyes. Well done.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              In this nonsensical piece of tomfoolery, I have represented my internet company with six terrible buzzards. Don't ask why.

Spoiler:

"We're happy that we have your money, and really, we find this all quite funny!"

A cruel lesson those birds did learn that day--a life of crime just does not pay!

WOW!!! I'm blow away WP!!!
              Great job hun. You need to do poetry more often

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              Haven't been here for two days, so it will be impossible for me to catch up on all the discussions. Did i miss any important news in these past two day???.

Happy B-Day Nina!!!!

Oh Wow!...very cool chapters Scifan!. Please update soon, i want to know what happens next!.

Thanks Elf for the link!!!...AH!!! i can't wait for the Queen!. It looks like a great Teyla episode!.

The Queen
              Spoiler:
              LOL! same here, i didn't recognize her at first but then i paid attention to her Jaw line which Rachel has very defined and i new it had to be Teyla! LOL!. Very cool.

Oh and LOL! on Rodney's eyes, sooo true!.

As i mentioned earlier, AWESOME VID STEPH!!!. The Song was great and totally fit with the clips giving it such a great JT feeling!. JT are sooo perfect for each other!.
              Yep today is Nina's Bday.
              And thanks hun.

Sci Loving my story so far... why can't something like this happen on the show can't wait to read the final chapter...

Steph Will check out the vid a tiny bit later today... having breakfast at the moment and is expecting a friend of mine to be here at any moment..

Mayra Thanks for the birthday wish
              Oh, I am so glad.
              I'll post the rest of you presents then.

Congrats to all milestones!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Nina

Switch: Chapter 3

Spoiler:

In the other reality, John shows Rodney the lab where it all started in his world and luckily it was there as well.

While Rodney tries to figure everything out, John asks Elizabeth, Carson, Aiden and Teyla if they would mind having lunch together. They were happy to comply.

He tells them all the mistakes they did on his end and he expressed how much he missed them, even though they now have a clone of Carson. The thought makes Carson cringe.

After several hours, Rodney calls them all back to Ancient lab.
                John stops Teyla before they enter the lab, “I hope you find your John and never give up.”

“Thank you and tell her,” she tells him.

She sees he’s about to say something, but she stops him, “I know that things maybe drastically different, but if you truly care for her, then you need to tell her.”

John reluctantly nods and they go into the lab.

Rodney suggests they bring the device to where John arrived at, since it’s Atlantis new location. This way John doesn’t get stranded in a middle of an ocean.

They go to the planet and set up the device and John soon disappears.
                A few moments later, the alternate John arrives, but they are not sure if it’s their John.

He looks at the pregnant Teyla, “Oh, crap! Let me guess. You’re not my wife and the Genii are not the number one bad guys.”

Teyla begins to tear up, “John? Is it really you?” She rubs her stomach. “My John has been gone for six months.”

He smiles and quickly goes to her. He gives a long, loving kiss and then bends down to her belly.

----------

John finds himself back at the lab, where everything started. He looks around sees waiting with anticipation, but then Rodney and Teyla notice John’s clothes.

Teyla smiles, “Welcome back, John.”

“Thanks. It’s good to be back,” John replies.

Everyone agrees to shut down the device and keep the room locked up. John asks Teyla if they could talk some where private.

He tells her about the Teyla he met and reluctantly tells her that she is married to his counterpart. He is amazed that she is not surprised by the new and then she explains that his alternate was here in Atlantis. She only hopes that he gets to go back to his own reality.

John looks uncomfortable and Teyla grows concerned.

“John, are you not feeling well?” she asks.

“I… I told the other Teyla that I would do something, but it’s not easy,” he answers nervously.

He begins to pace while trying to find the right words, “I’m afraid what I might say will ruin are friendship.”

“I reassure you, John, that that will not happen,” she says softly.

“Oh, what the hell,” he begins. “I love you. I have for some time. And it kills me when I see you with Kannan, but I’m happy that you had Torren.”

Teyla doesn’t say anything for awhile and John waits in agony for her to say something.

“I knew I shouldn’t have said anything. I’m so sorry Teyla. This is what I didn’t want,” John rambles.

She gets closer to him and he sees that her eyes are lit up, “I have waiting for a long time for you to say that. I love you too.”

He cups her face a slowly and lovingly kisses her. They talk a bit longer while each other’s arms.

A perfect ending to a not so perfect day.

The End.

Gotta go. I'll see you later this afternoon.
                Last edited by scifan; 30 August 2008, 02:24 AM.

Comment

It was quite easy catching up this morning, no clicking on spoilers for me

Beautiful! I love it Steph

Gorgeous!

Nina!

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Uh, we've got Arsenal again in the Carling cup Prepare for controversy

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Gorgeous!

Nina!

OT
                    Spoiler:

Thanks hun.

Keep up the strength Cazz. Prodical will be here in no time and then you won't have to worry abou the spoilers.

Off to church. See ya later.

Comment

Hi everybody ! Wow there is so much to catch
                      LOL!!!! I guess you're the younger one.

John always looks hot in Leather. IMO

No problem hun. It's now rush.

Are they ok????

LOL!!!! You and Cazz are cracking me up.

I only come out when a certain Elf says she 20.

Can I just say, "Ewwwww?"
                      The first thought I had was Jurasic Park.

I guess Cazz saw too.
                      Why I know we don't ask her years (?) to a lady but how old are you ? lol you're right yeah Jurassic Park I didn't of it but you're right lol
                      Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Well, while Gateworld was down last night. I went on youtube and found some good JT videos.

Bubbly Atlantis by hannonse
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6htVQ6k1GU

and auntnora has a bunch of good ones. My favs are Broken, Beyond the night, What Hurts the most, and Hanging by a moment.
                      Awesome vid thanks for the link and I have the same taste I so love What hurts the most
                      Save Atlantis update...If anyones taking part in the first strike which is mass email here is the information!
                      Oh it's true I had forgotten thanks
                      Where is everyone
                      At the time when you write this I was in bed since a long time lol
                      Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Gosh, how I miss this thread. Anywho, I've been sick and I'm still sick....the kids started school and I'm loosing my mind. I haven't been online for a couple of days, just reading my emails.

I have some news coming up soon and some ideas to get our spirits back up again.

Any news i've missed. Please if it's bad, just kill me now!

Have a great long weekend. I'm going shopping again....yup, I have to buy a chandelier!

The joys of owning a home.

(((((HUGS)))))))

I SO LOVE John and Teyla...oh, and I"M sorry if I"ve missed any b-days, actually I know I have...hopefully this weekend I"ll have something to make it up to you!

(((((HUGS THREAD))))))))

bye!
                      HUGS Camy I hope you feel better soon good luck

OMG! You know that's right!

Prodigal
                      Spoiler:
                      I so want to know what in the heck he injected her with too! C'mon! You know it wasn't just some kicked up prenatal vitamins! Yeah right! That would rock if Kanaan reverted back into the hybrid guy. Sci and myself were just discussing that the other day.

Especially, since, the only one that really can relate to it is John after going through the retro virus in and turning to BuggyShep in Conversion. Because, in the scene when he is in his civvies and is going to go to talk to talk to Teyla. He says that Beckett said it would 'eventually' go away talking about the lingering patch on his arm. You know, that there has to be side effects even with the revised retrovirus Keller came up with for the hybrids. Mikey is a sharp cookie! He wouldn't make it so easy for them!
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah ITA besides from Rachel last interview
                      Spoiler:
                      if her baby is a very powerful being perhaps it's due to Michael injection and perhaps he has the ATA gene too ok I can always dream lol

ahh but according to them we're too old to watch stargate universe...They want 1 to 25 year olds to watch it so at a ripe old age of 35 i'll just away and sit in my corner and wither away now
                      Yeah I know I said to my sister that I was too old and it was the first time that I feel included in the third age lol she was so shocked lol but glad to know it's until 25 finally I could watch Universe *try to hide* lol
                      Thanks sci!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WE ARE SO GOOD! SERIOUSLY! I so want to see this ep Right NOW!

Prodigal
                      Spoiler:
                      The Wraith Michael (Connor Trinneer) has infiltrated the city of Atlantis with a squad of his genetically-engineered hybrids ("The Kindred"). Using a Puddle Jumper, Michael generates an energy wave that pulses outward from the Gate Room, rendering everyone in the control room unconscious.

Michael (Connor Trinneer)
                      Clearly planning something big, Michael makes himself at home in Woolsey's office. The control room is now being powered by his ship, and the energy wave has been extended to the levels above and below to protect them from Atlantis personnel. As his hybrids work at the control panels, Michael has a conversation with Teyla, who he has captured. Her young child is a play a great role in his plans for the future ("The Kindred").

In the hallways below, Colonel Sheppard and Major Lorne (Kavan Smith) lead teams attempting to retake the control room. But the stun field knocks Lorne unconscious, and McKay sets about trying to disable it. If they can't find a way past the crafty Wraith hybrid's defenses, Michael will have complete control of Atlantis's systems ... including the self-destruct.
                      Awesome ok when do you start all writing for the serie it would be so cool lol
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        *cough* The 25 year old new CMO should have been our first clue *cough*
                        ok try to stop laughing
                        Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        LOL, maybe in the Atlantis threads they can make the standard text size 5 so us old timers can read it.

I'm heading to bed shortly. I won't be on until late tomorrow afternoon. So, I'll post 2 out of 3 chapters of Nina's Birthday fic. I'll post the 3rd chapter later along with the other stuff.

Happy Birthday Nina!!!!

Switch: Chapter one

Spoiler:

Oh she's so lucky this story is awesome I love it

Spoiler:

More awesomness why don't you write for the show I WANT THE SAME STORY *pouts* lol It's too great
                        ROFLMBO!!!!!!!

Help! I've fallin' and I can't get up!!!!

Woohoooo!!!!!

Goodnight guys. D

Here y'all go!

Thank you so much thank you so much thank you so much
                        Spoilers for the Queen
                        Spoiler:
                        I think so. But, you have to really look closely. I couldn't tell at first.
                        Ok I'm really too bad I don't recognize her at all if you hadn't said it was her I was ure Teyla wasn't in there I tried but really I don't lol
                        Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        Off Topic, since I notice Linda watching the thread right now I have a little gift for her...

To Madam Linda from Li

Spoiler:
                        http://i11.tinypic.com/2nlfo87.jpg
                        I am the second from left (white dress) as a stunt double due to a fight scene that just happened at the time of the photo taken. My father Fryan is the Monk (the man in the odd shaped hat). It is a good series, but it is all in Thai (I also play as an actual role but my character dies twice and comes back twice because both deaths are just a dream each time)
                        I do hope you like it Madam Linda

Your friend fro the Far East
                        Li
                        It's beautiful thanks for sharing

I'm sure I will love it sadly I need time to download it *sighs*

this is awesome and the story is just perfect

Gorgeous!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ys/23_34_1.gif Nina!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...turn-sig-1.jpg

OT http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...eys/36_7_7.gif
                        Spoiler:

It's so beautiful I love it
                        Thanks hun.

Keep up the strength Cazz. Prodical will be here in no time and then you won't have to worry abou the spoilers.

Off to church. See ya later.
                        See you later hugs
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Man! Talk about old! I read chapter 2 of Switch before ch 1. Does that qualify? Or, is that just bein' ditsy!
                          You are geting old remember

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          Off Topic, since I notice Linda watching the thread right now I have a little gift for her...

To Madam Linda from Li

Spoiler:
                          [Iurl]http://i11.tinypic.com/2nlfo87.jpg[/url]
                          I am the second from left (white dress) as a stunt double due to a fight scene that just happened at the time of the photo taken. My father Fryan is the Monk (the man in the odd shaped hat). It is a good series, but it is all in Thai (I also play as an actual role but my character dies twice and comes back twice because both deaths are just a dream each time)
                          I do hope you like it Madam Linda

Your friend fro the Far East
                          Li
                          Um yeah..I went to bed and forgot to sign off Anywho...Awesome piccie Li

Oh coolie.I watch it later!!!

LOL!!!!

Sorry hun.Don't look.
                          I'll ry not to!

Happy Birthday Nina

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...a-JS-1-avi.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Nina-JS-2.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Nina-SandR.jpg

Switch: Chapter 3

Spoiler:

In the other reality, John shows Rodney the lab where it all started in his world and luckily it was there as well.

While Rodney tries to figure everything out, John asks Elizabeth, Carson, Aiden and Teyla if they would mind having lunch together. They were happy to comply.

He tells them all the mistakes they did on his end and he expressed how much he missed them, even though they now have a clone of Carson. The thought makes Carson cringe.

After several hours, Rodney calls them all back to Ancient lab.
                          John stops Teyla before they enter the lab, “I hope you find your John and never give up.”

“Thank you and tell her,” she tells him.

She sees he’s about to say something, but she stops him, “I know that things maybe drastically different, but if you truly care for her, then you need to tell her.”

John reluctantly nods and they go into the lab.

Rodney suggests they bring the device to where John arrived at, since it’s Atlantis new location. This way John doesn’t get stranded in a middle of an ocean.

They go to the planet and set up the device and John soon disappears.
                          A few moments later, the alternate John arrives, but they are not sure if it’s their John.

He looks at the pregnant Teyla, “Oh, crap! Let me guess. You’re not my wife and the Genii are not the number one bad guys.”

Teyla begins to tear up, “John? Is it really you?” She rubs her stomach. “My John has been gone for six months.”

He smiles and quickly goes to her. He gives a long, loving kiss and then bends down to her belly.

----------

John finds himself back at the lab, where everything started. He looks around sees waiting with anticipation, but then Rodney and Teyla notice John’s clothes.

Teyla smiles, “Welcome back, John.”

“Thanks. It’s good to be back,” John replies.

Everyone agrees to shut down the device and keep the room locked up. John asks Teyla if they could talk some where private.

He tells her about the Teyla he met and reluctantly tells her that she is married to his counterpart. He is amazed that she is not surprised by the new and then she explains that his alternate was here in Atlantis. She only hopes that he gets to go back to his own reality.

John looks uncomfortable and Teyla grows concerned.

“John, are you not feeling well?” she asks.

“I… I told the other Teyla that I would do something, but it’s not easy,” he answers nervously.

He begins to pace while trying to find the right words, “I’m afraid what I might say will ruin are friendship.”

“I reassure you, John, that that will not happen,” she says softly.

“Oh, what the hell,” he begins. “I love you. I have for some time. And it kills me when I see you with Kannan, but I’m happy that you had Torren.”

Teyla doesn’t say anything for awhile and John waits in agony for her to say something.

“I knew I shouldn’t have said anything. I’m so sorry Teyla. This is what I didn’t want,” John rambles.

She gets closer to him and he sees that her eyes are lit up, “I have waiting for a long time for you to say that. I love you too.”

He cups her face a slowly and lovingly kisses her. They talk a bit longer while each other’s arms.

A perfect ending to a not so perfect day.

The End.

Gotta go. I'll see you later this afternoon.
                          These are awesome....oh and awesome fic sci!

Gorgeous!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ys/23_34_1.gif Nina!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...turn-sig-1.jpg

OT imgl]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Smileys/36_7_7.gif[imgl]
                          Spoiler:

Awesome cazz...

OT footie
                          Spoiler:
                          Uh oh....So is Arsenal gonna get another goal when they should be throwing the ball basck to the opposition

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          Oh it's true I had forgotten thanks
                          Stay posted....It might be moved to Tuesday because there's an American holiday on Monday!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!
                            I haven't been here in forever! So much to catch up on.

What a goof ball I am!

I noticed that in my last post I deleted a part of the message by mistake!
                            Who cares! I am so beyond stoked!
                            Spoiler:
                            I spent my day in doctors offices. And, I can say officially that Elfie has lost 68 pounds! Can you believe this! This is so freakin' awesome! It's not going to be 4 months of me having my surgery until Sept. 5th! OMG! I am so doing the Elfie happy dance!

You know you want to do the Elfie Happy Dance also! Don't lie! You want to! And, you will do it! *sets Ronon's gun to stun* I thought I would be nice!

I so want an Oreo right now!! Woohoo!
                            Happy dancing with Elfie!

OT
                            Spoiler:

Woohoo! Congrats Elf! This is fantastic news. That is a major accomplishment, I'm so happy for ya!

LOL, sorry about that! I was doing some research for something I'm working on and then was going to pop in and say hi, but got called into a meeting! (Was at work and am still at work now!)

OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm sad tonight as tomorrow I have to have my cat put to sleep. He's been fighting cancer for two years and is at the point now where he no longer has a good quality of life. I've had him for 18 years. This is going to be hard. I'm so glad for my puppies, a new episode, and a project I'm working on to help keep me occupied from thinking about it too much.
                            OT
                            Spoiler:

I'm so sorry sweetie. It's so hard to say goodbye to our furry babies. I had to put my little dog to sleep 3yrs ago. One of the hardest things I ever did, but it was for the best. We don't want them to suffer and they depend on us to make that decision for them. ((hugs))

LOL!! How old are you?

I know. I thought they were in mid 20 at the most. Especially, Tom Welling.

LOL!!!!

How about this.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../caps/Jtl4.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../JTleather.jpg

I know you like him in leather.

I know. They are stupid to think that everything is just USA.

WOW!!!! That is so coool!!! Woohoooo!!!
                            Very nice. Leathers good.

hmmm I prefer Lorne *runs away from angry Sheppy fangirls*
                            I like Lorne too....but prefer Shep.

HELLLLOOOO!

Where's Ninja? You're goin' down!
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                              Hello everyone!
                              I haven't been here in forever! So much to catch up on.

Happy dancing with Elfie!

OT
                              Spoiler:

Woohoo! Congrats Elf! This is fantastic news. That is a major accomplishment, I'm so happy for ya!

OT
                              Spoiler:

I'm so sorry sweetie. It's so hard to say goodbye to our furry babies. I had to put my little dog to sleep 3yrs ago. One of the hardest things I ever did, but it was for the best. We don't want them to suffer and they depend on us to make that decision for them. ((hugs))

Very nice. Leathers good.

I like Lorne too....but prefer Shep.

CC it was so long since the last time. How are you ? What were you dooing great ?
                              I like Lorne AND Shep it's too hard to choose
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I wish....No,there's a first strike on Monday...Well there not sure if they're gonna do it on Monday now seeing as it's an American holiday or something....It might be Tuesday...It's a mass email spam....If you go a couple of pages back you'll see my post with the info

You can't miss it..It's in big writing!
                                Just a heads up, but....at my workplace many of the upper management take the whole week off.

That show royally sucks....DID I SAY HOW MUCH A HATE BIG BROTHER.......WITH A VENGEANCE EVEN!!

I'd rather get a lobotomy than watch that!
                                I don't care for Big Brother either....from the previews they seem to be so mean.

I'm heading to bed shortly. I won't be on until late tomorrow afternoon. So, I'll post 2 out of 3 chapters of Nina's Birthday fic. I'll post the 3rd chapter later along with the other stuff.

Happy Birthday Nina!!!!

Switch: Chapter one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sci, your story was fantastic! I second the thought that you should write for the show...this is what we want!

And the sigs are awesome!

Wow! I love it! Great song choice.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

Spoiler:

LOL! This was priceless!

Congrats on 1800 Mayra!!!

Congrats on 11,000 Sci!!!

Happy Birthday Nina!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X