No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man! Talk about old! I read chapter 2 of Switch before ch 1. Does that qualify? Or, is that just bein' ditsy!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Sci -
      Spoiler:
      Just read your story - bomb!!!! Five stars dude......Thats awful he was held prisoner for that long....Look forward to reading the rest!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Man! Talk about old! I read chapter 2 of Switch before ch 1. Does that qualify? Or, is that just bein' ditsy!
        No dearie, that's just being a ditz.......

Don't worry, you're not alone! Thursday I was right in front of my World History AP class, but didn't realize it, so I spent about a minute running up and downt the hall before I actually realized that I was correct the first time!!

Sheeish, and I'm a redhead too, I shouldn't be making stupid mistakes like that!!!

601 POSTS!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Off Topic, since I notice Linda watching the thread right now I have a little gift for her...

To Madam Linda from Li

Spoiler:

I am the second from left (white dress) as a stunt double due to a fight scene that just happened at the time of the photo taken. My father Fryan is the Monk (the man in the odd shaped hat). It is a good series, but it is all in Thai (I also play as an actual role but my character dies twice and comes back twice because both deaths are just a dream each time)
          I do hope you like it Madam Linda

Your friend fro the Far East
          Li

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            No dearie, that's just being a ditz.......

Don't worry, you're not alone! Thursday I was right in front of my World History AP class, but didn't realize it, so I spent about a minute running up and downt the hall before I actually realized that I was correct the first time!!

Sheeish, and I'm a redhead too, I shouldn't be making stupid mistakes like that!!!

601 POSTS!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!
            Feels better!

Congrats on 601 posts!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Feels better!

Congrats on 601 posts!
              yeah, knew ya would.

OT
              Spoiler:
              My school is HUGE, and we've got like, 6 minutes to get from one end to the other. Which means that in order for me to get to History class, I've got to run from the portables (which are in the farthest location possible), up the stairs, into another wing, down to the 3rd to last hallway, and into the 2nd to last class room....

such fun!

and thank you!!!

Comment

yeah, knew ya would.

OT
                Spoiler:
                My school is HUGE, and we've got like, 6 minutes to get from one end to the other. Which means that in order for me to get to History class, I've got to run from the portables (which are in the farthest location possible), up the stairs, into another wing, down to the 3rd to last hallway, and into the 2nd to last class room....

such fun!

and thank you!!!
                That is just crazy! Well, you can bet Elf! would be late pretty much all the time!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

That is just crazy! Well, you can bet Elf! would be late pretty much all the time!
                  yeah, ya probably could, I wouldn't put ya past it.....hope ya like Saturday D-Hall (detention!!)

methinks I'll post a picture of my schedule here. (not an actual picture, just a school map with my routes on it!)

Comment

probably could.....hope ya like Saturday D-Hall (detention!!)
                    There would be a permanent spot that says: "Queen Elf!'s Throne!

Hey are ya gonna be updating your fic anytime soon? The JT one of course.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

There would be a permanent spot that says: "Queen Elf!'s Throne!

Hey are ya gonna be updating your fic anytime soon? The JT one of course.
                      Yes I am, as soon as i get done with that buttutt load of homework I've got (or even before then!! ) warning, it's gonna be kinda short from the way I'm looking at it now. I've got this whole Izzy/Ronon flashback secene going on (no, I am NOT putting them together, just establishing Isabelles role as Ronon's babysitter! RONON WHUMP!!) Includes:
                      Spoiler:
                      GIBBS HEAD SLAP!! (cause I love it WAY too much!!)
                      I better shut my mouth before Ronon comes after me.......*nervous laughter*

OH, and major JTness that involves a bruise shaped like the boot of a certain forensic anthropoigist....

SHEP WHUMP!!!

Comment

yes I am, as soon as i get done with that buttutt load of homework I've got (or even before then!!) warning, it's gonna be kinda short from the way I'm looking at it now. I've got this whole Izzy/Ronon flashback secene going on (no, I am NOT putting them together, just establishing Isabelles role as Ronon's babysitter! RONON WHUMP!!) Includes:
                        Spoiler:
                        GIBBS HEAD SLAP!! (cause I love it WAY too much!!)
                        I better shut my mouth before Ronon comes after me.......

OH, and major JTness that involves a bruise shaped like the boot of a certain forensic anthropoigist....
                        SHEP WHUMP!!!
                        I love the GHS! I really like how you are melding the two series together! It Rocks! Can you just see Abby and Ducky and Mckay and Zelenka being forced to work together!

Can you post the link to it again. I want to read it now! Pretty please with lots n lots of sugar on top!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

I love the GHS! I really like how you are melding the two series together! It Rocks! Can you just see Abby and Ducky and Mckay and Zelenka being forced to work together!

Can you post the link to it again. I want to read it now! Pretty please with lots n lots of sugar on top!
                          I guess I should rename the Gibbs head slap the Izzy head slap, granted that she'll be the only one doing it *te he he*

oh, and while this is BonesXSGA (sry if I misslead you with GHS), I do have a NCISXSGA ficy in mind....let's see, abby in a NON GOTHIC DRESS, a wedding (jt of course), some ronon/abby bonding, and ronon and mckay hacking into her computer to get her addressbook and send the rest of the NCIS team pics of abby in said dress....

perfect plotline! **evil grin**

Comment

I guess I should rename the Gibbs head slap the Izzy head slap, granted that she'll be the only one doing it *te he he*

oh, and while this is BonesXSGA (sry if I misslead you with GHS), I do have a NCISXSGA ficy in mind....let's see, abby in a NON GOTHIC DRESS, a wedding (jt of course), some ronon/abby bonding, and ronon and mckay hacking into her computer to get her addressbook and send the rest of the NCIS team pics of abby in said dress....

perfect plotline! **evil grin**
                            I want to read it when that is posted too!

I don't see a link by your sig or whatever to get to your fics? Is there one for you to do that?
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

DA LINKY!!

Spoiler:
                              I am so proud of myself, I got da word thingy right!! Forgive me, I'm not that computer literate!!

Comment

DA LINKY!!

Spoiler:
                                I am so proud of myself, I got da word thingy right!! Forgive me, I'm not that computer literate!!

NICE!!!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X