No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrsB! DUDE! You know you've got to give up some your thoughts about Prodigal. You've got no choice!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Prodical
      Spoiler:
      Oh that's clever. I like that idea. :d
      Why thank you *takes a bow*

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      You know it!

I had not even tried to look up to see if there was a discription of the ep yet.But, I'm glad Sci found it!

Prodigal
      Spoiler:
      Points we hit for Prodigal though our speculations:

1. The PJ is going to be used for the force field.
      2. Mikey is way smarter then what he is given credit for.
      3. It's Lorne that is knocked unconcious.
      4. The force field thingy is going to act somewhat like the sphere thingy in Midway! I really liked that.
      5. Shep is going to be going some angsty whumpage about not being about to get to Teyla and Torren.

Did I miss anything? Add to the list if y'all think of something else.
      Spoiler:
      Oh I think Michael captures Teyla but she escapes...I think!

Not bad.... old woman.

*runs and hides*
      Well compared to sci-fi i'm old

Damn these hiccups I hate hiccups
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        *cough* The 25 year old new CMO should have been our first clue *cough*
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          What's that dear.....I didn't quite catch that..My hearings not what it used to be.....I'm getting old,remember
          sigpic

Comment

What's that dear.....I didn't quite catch that..My hearings not what it used to be.....I'm getting old,remember
            What's that? I swear I can't hear a thing! I must need a stronger perscription for my eyeballs! When I can't see, I'm also a little on the deaf side!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

What's that? I swear I can't hear a thing! I must need a stronger perscription for my eyeballs! When I can't see, I'm also a little on the dear side!
              I'm sorry..Did you say something.....I'm just away to sit in the corner with my knitting needles now!
              sigpic

Comment

MrsB! DUDE! You know you've got to give up some your thoughts about Prodigal. You've got no choice!
                LOL!!!

Yeah! Come on in MrsB. I know there isn't any mailbag tonight on JM's blog.

Why thank you *takes a bow*

Spoiler:
                Oh I think Michael captures Teyla but she escapes...I think!

Damn these hiccups I hate hiccups
                You're welcome.

How many more eps to go before Prodical. It's torture.

I must be ancient then.

Yeah, exactly.

You and Elf are cracking me up.

Comment

You and Elf are cracking me up.
                  What.....Did you say me and Elf are covering you up...Why would we want to cover you up!!
                  sigpic

Comment

What.....Did you say me and Elf are covering you up...Why would we want to cover you up!!
                    LOL, maybe in the Atlantis threads they can make the standard text size 5 so us old timers can read it.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm heading to bed shortly. I won't be on until late tomorrow afternoon. So, I'll post 2 out of 3 chapters of Nina's Birthday fic. I'll post the 3rd chapter later along with the other stuff.

Happy Birthday Nina!!!!

Switch: Chapter one

Spoiler:

John is walking down the corridor heading towards Rodney’s lab. Teyla sees him and begins to walk besides him.

“John? I thought we were going to begin sparring again this morning?” she asks earnestly.

John looks slightly agitated, “Trust me, I was planning on it.” He looks down at his attire. “See, I’m dressed for it, but Rodney said he had something important to show me and it couldn’t wait.”

Teyla smiles slightly, knowing that everything to Rodney is important. With John’s quick pace, they get to the lab in no time.

“Rodney, this better be good. I do have other things I’d like to do today,” John retorts.

Rodney notices that both Teyla and John are both in their workout clothes, “Oh. Sorry, but this is important.”

He gets up and goes to a different computer and sits in front of it. Teyla and John stand behind him.

“Remember on the Daedalus, the device that the alternate me made to jump into different realities?” Rodney asks with excitement.

John straightens up and has a concern look on his face, “Yeeesss, and I already told you that making it would be a bad idea.”

Rodney waves his hand to dismiss John’s words, “Yes. Yes. But it looks like that I might have only helped to install it into the Daedalus.”

“Well, that’s good… I think,” John responds with uncertainty.

Rodney rolls his eyes, “What I’m trying to say is that I believe the Ancients made it and then I must’ve came up with the idea of using it in the Daedalus.”

John gets a sour look on his face, “And it was a bad idea.” John pauses briefly. “Why would you think that the Ancients build it?”

Rodney looks at John and Teyla proudly, “Because I found it on the Ancient database. It’s in one of the labs that we haven’t explored in Atlantis yet and Woolsey says I can’t check it out without you.”

John sighs, “Fine. Let’s go.” He looks at Teyla. “Hopefully I won’t be long. You can wait for me at the gym if you want.”

“No, that is not necessary, I would like to accompany you if you don’t mind,” she smiles.

“I was hoping you’d say that. I’m still not comfortable with what this device can do,” John stresses his point to Rodney. “And with Teyla with me, there’ll be two voices of reasons,” John says with a smirk.

“Oh, very funny. Ha ha,” Rodney retorts sarcastically.

John and Teyla shares quiet smile.

“Let me go change first and we’ll me you back here, Rodney,” John says as he begins to leave the room. Teyla agrees and is about to do the same.

“Ah, come on!” Rodney protests. “It’s just a quick look and I promise that I won’t do anything.”

John stares at him with disbelief.

“No, really. I promise,” Rodney pleads.

John reluctantly agrees, “Fine!”

----------

As they head towards the unexplored Ancient lab, Rodney turns his sight on John and Teyla, “So, when did you two start sparing again?”

“Ronon felt that since I was slightly out of practice, because I did not do any sparring while pregnant with Torren or since then, that I should practice with

John,” Teyla simply states.

John contorts his face and looks hurt by her comment, “That’s not what he told me. He said that he thought I should have a different sparring partner once in awhile.”

Teyla remains silent and gives him a sympathetic look.

----------

It doesn’t take them long to reach the lab. Rodney and Teyla go in first, but the room doesn’t light up until John walks into the room.

“Huh. I’m surprised that it didn’t light up when I walked in,” Rodney whines slightly.

“Ok, we found the lab, I don’t see anything, so let’s go,” John says with a nervous tone.

“What is wrong with you?” Rodney barks.

“I don’t know. I just have a bad feeling about this place,” John quietly responds.

Teyla looks at John with concern, “Maybe we should leave Rodney.”

Rodney dismisses their apprehensions, “Just… Just give me a second to confirm that it’s here or not.”

They slowly walk around and find nothing. John decides to lean against a wall and a door to another room opens. It reveals the device that Rodney is looking for, but before Rodney can get close enough to see it, a force field surrounds John.

“Rodney?” John says angrily.

“I didn’t touch anything! I swear.” Rodney squeaks.”It… It must’ve done it when you leaned against the wall.”

“Well, do something,” John snaps back.

“Right,” Rodney says as he frantically looks around.

Rodney’s computer pad begins to beep and Rodney quickly looks down, “Oh God.”

“What?” Teyla asks with concern.

“I think it’s charging up,” he replies nervously.

“Rodney you must do something,” Teyla says urgently.

“I’ll try, but I’m not sure what to do,” he timidly.

“What the hell?” John yells.

Teyla and Rodney both turn to look at John.

“What?” Rodney questions.

“The room is changing. I see trees around me. Can’t you see it?” John replies.

Both Teyla and Rodney shake their heads no. John begins to double in pain and his body begins to phase in and out.

“Rodney, do something!” Teyla yells with desperation.

Teyla sees the look of fear mixed in with John’s suffering. She feels so helpless and then he disappears completely.

“John!” she screams in agony.

Rodney looks up from his pad to see why she was screaming.

----------

John wakes up and finds himself in a wooded area. He curses Rodney under his breath, but he’s grateful to be alive. He looks himself over and regrets that he didn’t bring any of his gear or his radio. He curses some more before he begins his trek to find some civilization.

Within an hour of walking, he happily finds a stargate and dials home. When he crosses the threshold, he doesn’t even realize the subtle differences. The first person he sees is Rodney and the shocked look on his face.

John storms right up to Rodney, “Thanks buddy. I told you that it was a bad idea to check out that room, but would you listen to me? Nooooo. So, for the rest of the day, I’m going to ignore you, do some sparring with Teyla and relax in my room.”

Rodney remains speechless and John hears a familiar voice come from the control room.

“John, you are alive?” Weir says with surprise.

John looks up and sees her, “Oh, crap.”

Last edited by scifan; 29 August 2008, 05:14 PM.

Comment

LOL, maybe in the Atlantis threads they can make the standard text size 5 so us old timers can read it.
                        huh.....*adjusts glasses (yes i really do wear glasses )* ah yes that's better...I can see now...Oh yes good idea old timer...

Well this old one is going to bed now....I'm not as young as i used to be you know!
                        sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! The petition almost has 8900 signatures already! It's at 8878 right now! YES!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Switch: Chapter two

Spoiler:

Rodney and Teyla are explaining to Woolsey about what happened to John. The gate begins to dial and Chuck informs Woolsey that it’s John’s IDC.

Teyla and Rodney dash quickly to the gate room with Ronon and Woolsey not too far behind them.

When John walks through, the first person he notices is Teyla. He practically runs to her.

He smiles at her lovingly, “You are a sight for sore eyes.”

He cups her face and kisses her passionately. He then gives a big hug.

“You have no idea how much I’ve missed you. I love you so much, Teyla,” he whispers in her ear.

Everyone looks on with surprise.

“Sheppard, you ok?” Ronon asks.

John looks up to see where the voice came from and stands up straighter with his arm still partially around Teyla. Teyla remains still, speechless and confused.

John stares down at Ronon, “Do I know you?”

Woolsey steps closer to talk to John, “Don’t you recognize Ronon?”

John shakes his head, “I’ve never met him before or you. What’s going on here?”

Woolsey looks worried, “Maybe the accident placed you out of the city for some reason and disoriented you somehow. I’m sure will get this all straightened out….”

“Don’t you get it,” Rodney interrupts. “This is not our John. You can tell that he thinks this Teyla and him are together.”

John quickly pulls away from Teyla, “What do you mean, Rodney?” He pauses. “Let me talk Elizabeth!”

“Your Elizabeth, doesn’t exist here,” Rodney responds carefully. “For some reason you entered into our reality.”

John looks even more confused and sorrowful. He turns to Teyla, “You mean you’re not my wife?”

Teyla simply shakes her head, no.

“I’ve been a prisoner in a Genii camp for six months and escaped to return to this?” John says with frustration.

“Why don’t you come to the infirmary with us and we’ll explain everything while the doctor checks you out,” Rodney suggests.
                            John agrees.

“If this is not the John we know, then where is he?” Teyla asks.

----------

As soon as John sees Elizabeth alive, he knows he isn’t in his reality. He tries to explain what is going on, but they insist that he goes to the infirmary for Carson to check him out.

Knowing that Rodney would understand, John talks to him on the way to the infirmary about what has happened.

Rodney looks sorrowful and puzzled, “You mean that you’re not…”
                            John interrupts, “Nope.”

“All right, I’ll talk to Elizabeth then,” Rodney replies.

“Thanks,” John says quietly.

Before they reach the infirmary, a very pregnant Teyla greats John with a hug and loving kiss,

“They all feared you were dead, but I never gave up hope that you’d be back to see our child born,” she blurts out with excitement.

John is shocked, “Excuse me.”

Teyla snickers slightly, “Forgive me. I have forgotten that you disappeared before I found out.”

John is about to tell her who he really is, but they reach the infirmary. Rodney reassures him that he will break the news to Teyla. A few minutes later, he can’t help feeling heartbroken when he hears her crying.

After his health is cleared and everyone understands that John is not their John, Rodney tries to work on a solution to get him back to his reality.

John notices Teyla on the balcony and instinctively goes to comfort her. When she turns to see who is walking through the door she see the man that she wished was her husband.

“I’m sorry Teyla, I wish I knew what to say,” John says gently.

Teyla sighs, “It is not your fault.”

She looks down at your pregnant belly and rubs it. “It is my fault to think that he will come back. It… it has been over six months now since he disappeared.”

“Don’t give up on him yet. I’m sure that he will find a way to come home to you,” he continues to reassure her.

Teyla gives him a weak smile, “Thank you.” She hesitates for a moment. “Are you and your Teyla…?”

“No,” John interrupts.

His heart begins to beat faster and he turns away to look out to the ocean, “She does have a child, but by a man named Kannan.”

“Oh,” Teyla simply answers. “So, she does not know how you feel.”

John shakes his head.

“I am truly sorry. I can tell you have deep feelings for her,” Teyla sympathizes.

John tries to ignore her comment.

----------

The alternate John feels out of place with all the new faces that he sees. The only ones he recognizes are Rodney, Teyla, Radek and Chuck.

Woolsey asks John, Teyla, Ronon, Rodney and Keller to join him in the conference room. They talk about what had happened to their John and reassure the alternate John that they will find a way to send him home.

As they begin to leave, John stops Teyla, “I… I just want to apologize for what happened in the gate room.”

They begin to walk down the corridor, “I admit that I was surprised, but it is not your fault. You simply thought I was your…your wife.”

“I take it that you and him don’t have a relationship,” John bluntly states.

Teyla shakes her head, “No. We do not.”

John sighs, “Then he’s a fool. My Teyla is the best thing in my life.”

Teyla sees his sadden look, “I am sorry. It cannot be easy for you to be here talking to me.”

“No, it actually helps a little. I just appreciate what I have all the more,” he replies.

“Can I ask you a question?” John says nervously and Teyla nods yes. “Who is that big guy, Ronon and the other guy, Woolsey?”

“Mr. Woolsey is fairly new here. He just replaced Colonel Carter and Ronon is your best friend.”

“Really? That big guy… and Colonel Carter was your commanding officer?” John questions.

Teyla gives him a small smile and suggest they go to the cafeteria so they can eat and talk. They are amazed at the differences they each have. In John’s reality, they don’t have the Wraiths as their main enemy, they never heard of the Replicators, they never had a Michael and every one, except for Sumner was still alive.

John is horrified by all this world and Teyla had gone through. Before they get to finish their food, Rodney calls them both to the Ancient lab.

When they get there, Rodney tells John that he’s fairly confident that he figured it out. He has John go through the same steps as their John went through and warns him about the pain that John went through as well.

John makes a disagreeable face, “Thanks for the warning… and the help.” He looks at Teyla and smiles. “Thank you and good luck with everything.”

“Good luck you as well,” she replies.

Comment

huh.....*adjusts glasses (yes i really do wear glasses )* ah yes that's better...I can see now...Oh yes good idea old timer...

Well this old one is going to bed now....I'm not as young as i used to be you know!

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!

Help! I've fallin' and I can't get up!!!!

Woohoo! The petition almost has 8900 signatures already! It's at 8878 right now! YES!
                              Woohoooo!!!!!

Goodnight guys.

Comment

What's that? I swear I can't hear a thing! I must need a stronger perscription for my eyeballs! When I can't see, I'm also a little on the deaf side!

You guys are making me laugh so hard . . .
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X