John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    It's working again...It won't make a difference on it's own but we're doing other stuff too!!
    *rubs hands fervently* Are we throwing rotten eggs at the MGM and Scifi network offices?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      I DID IT!!!! *wipes tears* I signed the petition...I'm number 8844...DANG, I should play that number! LOL

YES! YES! So did I! I really hope we get the 10,000 signatures. In fact, I hope we get more! I read the Scifi guy Howe's comments about the fans reaction to the cancellation!

He so deserves to be sent lemons. He obviously watches like Big Brother or something like that. No offense to anyone who watches that show.

On another note, What was y'alls thoughts on what could possibly go down in Prodigal? I need some meaty speculations here! Please! I've actually not been peeking to find out. So, I am left to my imagination and that is so a dangerous thing! You people know that!!!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

*rubs hands fervently* Are we throwing rotten eggs at the MGM and Scifi network offices?
        I wish....No,there's a first strike on Monday...Well there not sure if they're gonna do it on Monday now seeing as it's an American holiday or something....It might be Tuesday...It's a mass email spam....If you go a couple of pages back you'll see my post with the info

You can't miss it..It's in big writing!
        sigpic

Comment

Send me the link to that Elfita....we should throw rotten eggs his way, actually. All to get that stupid new show. I so wished they would take Teyla and John on that show and then I'd change my mind. I just know Mr. Camy will watch it though...traitor!
          sigpic

Comment

I wish....No,there's a first strike on Monday...Well there not sure if they're gonna do it on Monday now seeing as it's an American holiday or something....It might be Tuesday...It's a mass email spam....If you go a couple of pages back you'll see my post with the info

You can't miss it..It's in big writing!
            I gotta go but send it to me in a PM...'kay?

hugs,
            Camy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              YES! YES! So did I! I really hope we get the 10,000 signatures. In fact, I hope we get more! I read the Scifi guy Howe's comments about the fans reaction to the cancellation!

He so deserves to be sent lemons. He obviously watches like Big Brother or something like that. No offense to anyone who watches that show.

On another note, What was y'alls thoughts on what could possibly go down in Prodigal? I need some meaty speculations here! Please! I've actually not been peeking to find out. So, I am left to my imagination and that is so a dangerous thing! You people know that!!!!
              Yeah he more or less called us junkies looking for our next fix

I hate big brother.....I mean i REALLY HATE BIG BROTHER

Um well apart from little snippets i don't really know much about prodigal
              Spoiler:
              I know it's about Teyla's kid and Michael captures Teyla who in turn escapes and the others can't get into the control room because of a force field..That's about it!
              sigpic

Comment

WOOHOOOO! I tried to sign that petition but everytime I go it reads that the site is temporarily down or something like that....

I wish that would make a difference but JM mentioned that it won't.

HUGS, Lea!
                I know, but it will at least make tptb regret what they did.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Hey did anyone ever see those pics from The Queen someone was talking about the other day?
                I can't get those sites that Donna posted before.So, I'm waiting for someone, any one to post them.

I DID IT!!!! *wipes tears* I signed the petition...I'm number 8844...DANG, I should play that number! LOL
                Good girl. I wish this could make a difference, but at least the cast and crew will know how much we love them.

Comment

I gotta go but send it to me in a PM...'kay?

hugs,
                  Camy
                  Ok...Well once i know for sure what day they're gonna do it i'll PM you the details!
                  sigpic

Comment

What did the guy say????

Prodical:
                    Spoiler:
                    I also think I read that John gets upset that no one can find Teyla and Torren. I think she was hiding Torren from Michael.

I can see him totally PO'd. Lets see how he reacts to her being endangered.

Spoiler:
                    I know it's about Teyla's kid and Michael captures Teyla who in turn escapes and the others can't get into the control room because of a force field..That's about it!
                    I don't watch that show too.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      OOOO! I so want to see that ep now!

Spoilers for S5
                      Spoiler:
                      All I know is that Kanaan better have something to do with Teyla's capture happening in the first place. He's got to go. But, this force field thing. Wow! I wonder if it is going to stun or knock the folks like the one in Midway when the Wraith sent that sphere thingy through the SGC gate.

And, I also want to know how Mikey was for sure able to steal and operate the PJ in S&R. We all pretty much have figured out that he more than likely got a dose of the gene from Beckett. But, I want confimation. So, I am looking forward to these eps.

I am so waiting for Todd in the Queen. I love Todd. He such a loveable, yet cuddly, bad guy! It makes you want to get some snacks for him and season salt!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        What did the guy say????

Prodical:
                        Spoiler:
                        I also think I read that John gets upset that no one can find Teyla and Torren. I think she was hiding Torren from Michael.

I can see him totally PO'd. Lets see how he reacts to her being endangered.

I don't watch that show too.
                        That show royally sucks....DID I SAY HOW MUCH A HATE BIG BROTHER.......WITH A VENGEANCE EVEN!!

I'd rather get a lobotomy than watch that!
                        sigpic

Comment

What did the guy say????
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58131
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoilers for S5
                            Spoiler:
                            All I know is that Kanaan better have something to do with Teyla's capture happening in the first place. He's got to go. But, this force field thing. Wow! I wonder if it is going to stun or knock the folks like the one in Midway when the Wraith sent that sphere thingy through the SGC gate.

And, I also want to know how Mikey was for sure able to steal and operate the PJ in S&R. We all pretty much have figured out that he more than likely got a dose of the gene from Beckett. But, I want confimation. So, I am looking forward to these eps.

I am so waiting for Todd in the Queen. I love Todd. He such a loveable, yet cuddly, bad guy! It makes you want to get some snacks for him and season salt!
                            Prodigal
                            Spoiler:
                            I want to know what Michael injected Teyla with in Kindred...I could be wrong but i think Kanaan might just turn into hybrid boy again being in close proximity to Michael...If we're lucky maybe we'll get some whumped Teyla and angsty Shep

Ain't Todd just adorable...I know he's wraith but i just can't bring myself to hate him And even though Michael has done some despicable things i just can't really bring myself to hate him either....The Atlantians made him what he is so i can't really blame Michael completely for what he's become!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for S5
                              Spoiler:

Prodical:
                              Spoiler:
                              I believe that Michael uses the PJ to make the force field.

And I could be wrong, but I think John gets hurt or one of the Marines, because of the forcefield.

I can't wait for The Queen too. And I like Todd to. He's very clever and no one has really figured that out yet.

That show royally sucks....DID I SAY HOW MUCH A HATE BIG BROTHER.......WITH A VENGEANCE EVEN!!

I'd rather get a lobotomy than watch that!
                              Thanks Elf.

Notice that he said that he liked the franchise. He doesn't care about the people, the fans. It has nothing to do with a fix, its SGA we want.

Ok, I need to calm down because I'm thinking of not nice names for this guy.

Comment

Prodigal
                                Spoiler:
                                I want to know what Michael injected Teyla with in Kindred...I could be wrong but i think Kanaan might just turn into hybrid boy again being in close proximity to Michael...If we're lucky maybe we'll get some whumped Teyla and angsty Shep

Ain't Todd just adorable...I know he's wraith but i just can't bring myself to hate him And even though Michael has done some despicable things i just can't really bring myself to hate him either....The Atlantians made him what he is so i can't really blame Michael completely for what he's become!
                                OMG! You know that's right!

Prodigal
                                Spoiler:
                                I so want to know what in the heck he injected her with too! C'mon! You know it wasn't just some kicked up prenatal vitamins! Yeah right! That would rock if Kanaan reverted back into the hybrid guy. Sci and myself were just discussing that the other day.

Especially, since, the only one that really can relate to it is John after going through the retro virus in and turning to BuggyShep in Conversion. Because, in the scene when he is in his civvies and is going to go to talk to talk to Teyla. He says that Beckett said it would 'eventually' go away talking about the lingering patch on his arm. You know, that there has to be side effects even with the revised retrovirus Keller came up with for the hybrids. Mikey is a sharp cookie! He wouldn't make it so easy for them!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X