• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    hey lea im mad i just got another Infraction they said my sig were too big
    OH no!
    Spoiler:
    Was it because of all the sigs below? I think that happened to me before too. I guess it take a lot of space. I know I see others to it, but I've also seen some that don't have them any more. Sorry hun.

I sent you an offline IM. Go check

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      OH no!
      Spoiler:
      Was it because of all the sigs below? I think that happened to me before too. I guess it take a lot of space. I know I see others to it, but I've also seen some that don't have them any more. Sorry hun.

I sent you an offline IM. Go check
      Thanks Hun when im allowed to have A Banner again ill have to take all of them off
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Round Robin part 6
        Spoiler:
        Was he even going to risk going through first as he knew full well what an excellent shot Teyla was
        with her Bantos Sticks?

There was no way John was going to let Rodney know why he was going to let him go first.

The wormhole activated on the gate and Rodney let out a little sarcastic comment. ”We are like the blind leading the blind," he said in his usually smart ass kind of way.

Ronan who was stood to left of him nudged him to get a move on. Rodney shot a little look at John then fixed his stare back at Ronan. With a huff, he then proceeded towards the wormhole.

Ronon soon followed. Sheppard was not far behind him. Within seconds, Ronan, Rodney and John finally came out the other side to a sight he had gotten so used to.

John looked around for any signs of flying bantos sticks or a very angry fist but there was nothing.
        Teyla must have headed straight to camp, probably as fast as her legs would carry her.

John was still reeling from the kiss he had planted on her in the gate room and was wondering if she was pissed or just shocked at what he had done.

Either way he was scared about facing her again.
        He was pulled out of his thoughts by Ronan who was getting impatient of waiting around.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road," John insisted.

Ronan shot John a confused look. “Never mind," he said.

They continued making their way to the settlement. It was always nice coming to New Athos as it was such a beautiful planet. They could always smell the grass and the trees. It was heavenly.

Rodney stopped for a rest as he was exhausted. He couldn’t help but wonder how the Athosions dealt with having to walk all this way to get to the settlement.

He suddenly heard Ronan shouting several yards to the left. The Satedan was kneeling down on the ground, his hands touching something.

Rodney and John couldn’t see what it was from where they were. Together, they ran over to where Ronan was.

As they got closer, they realized what it was Ronan was touching, it was the body of a dead Athosion male. John immediately recognised him he was one of Teyla's close associates.

He was getting a really bad feeling already. "The settlement must be under attack," he said worriedly.

John, Ronan and Rodney quickly picked up their pace towards the settlement. As they got near they heard screams. John was immediately terrified for Teyla's safety.

He prayed to God nothing had happened to her. He didn’t know if he could go on if he lost her. Suddenly...

Comment

Round Robin part 6
          Spoiler:
          Was he even going to risk going through first as he knew full well what an excellent shot Teyla was
          with her Bantos Sticks?

There was no way John was going to let Rodney know why he was going to let him go first.

The wormhole activated on the gate and Rodney let out a little sarcastic comment. ”We are like the blind leading the blind," he said in his usually smart ass kind of way.

Ronan who was stood to left of him nudged him to get a move on. Rodney shot a little look at John then fixed his stare back at Ronan. With a huff, he then proceeded towards the wormhole.

Ronon soon followed. Sheppard was not far behind him. Within seconds, Ronan, Rodney and John finally came out the other side to a sight he had gotten so used to.

John looked around for any signs of flying bantos sticks or a very angry fist but there was nothing.
          Teyla must have headed straight to camp, probably as fast as her legs would carry her.

John was still reeling from the kiss he had planted on her in the gate room and was wondering if she was pissed or just shocked at what he had done.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by Ronan who was getting impatient of waiting around.

They continued making their way to the settlement. It was always nice coming to New Athos as it was such a beautiful planet. They could always smell the grass and the trees. It was heavenly.

Rodney stopped for a rest as he was exhausted. He couldn’t help but wonder how the Athosions dealt with having to walk all this way to get to the settlement.

He suddenly heard Ronan shouting several yards to the left. The Satedan was kneeling down on the ground, his hands touching something.

Rodney and John couldn’t see what it was from where they were. Together, they ran over to where Ronan was.

As they got closer, they realized what it was Ronan was touching, it was the body of a dead Athosion male. John immediately recognised him he was one of Teyla's close associates.

He was getting a really bad feeling already. "The settlement must be under attack," he said worriedly.

John, Ronan and Rodney quickly picked up their pace towards the settlement. As they got near they heard screams. John was immediately terrified for Teyla's safety.

He prayed to God nothing had happened to her. He didn’t know if he could go on if he lost her. Suddenly...
          Ohhh, really good!!! Can't wait to see where this is going.

Sorry about your sig troubles, hon. I don't understand, but sorry.
          sigpic

Comment

Round Robin part 6
            Spoiler:
            with her Bantos Sticks?

Bravo! Just thought I would say it in the thread too! Padme, you're up!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Hun when im allowed to have A Banner again ill have to take all of them off
              Oh hun. I didn't realize that you meant you couldn't have any.
              Sorry hun.

Round Robin part 6
              Spoiler:
              with her Bantos Sticks?

You did an awesome job hun!!
              Wonderful update

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Oh really.....Their not supposed to put up pics or links to anything form S & R till it's officially aired...I don't want them to get in trouble
                *shrug* It was in spoiler tags. Is that allowed? OT~ Holland vs. Russia!

Oh cool. I bet you'll feel better then.

I didn't think that you were that far ahead. Well, don't work too hard.
                Yep!

About 6 hours I believe. Aww - you're such a sweetheart! *hugs*

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Author List for July (so far):

Teyilia
                Scifan
                TeylaFan
                Donna
                Cazz
                Elfie
                YappiChick
                Linda
                Thanks Boss!

uh huh,i bet you or TF put her up to it
                I so did not!

Round Robin part 6
                Spoiler:
                with her Bantos Sticks?

Wonderful - awesome - excellent job Donna! Very in character, and I enjoyed reading very much!
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Round Robin part 6
                  Spoiler:
                  with her Bantos Sticks?

Great update...
                  Ohhh the suspense of what is going to happen ...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh, poor Linda. I guess you don't have any chance at all.
                    Have fun at your dad's

Oh and
                    Spoiler:
                    You know you secretly like it.
                    *runs away*.

Congrats on 7900 posts!!!
                    hehe um maybe and thanks!

Round Robin part 6
                    Spoiler:
                    with her Bantos Sticks?

oh oh what happens now.....ohhhh Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadme.......yoohoo.............Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadme

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

I so did not!
                    I dunno.....I don't think they like folks to put up these things till the ep has officially aired...I just don't want someone to report them for it and get into trouble...You know how some folks are

I'm watching it....mon the Dutch

uh huh...sure......Oh ok i believe you
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                      Ohhh, really good!!! Can't wait to see where this is going.

Sorry about your sig troubles, hon. I don't understand, but sorry.
                      Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Bravo! Just thought I would say it in the thread too! Padme, you're up!
                      Oh hun. I didn't realize that you meant you couldn't have any.
                      Sorry hun.

You did an awesome job hun!!
                      Wonderful update
                      Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Yep!

About 6 hours I believe. Aww - you're such a sweetheart! *hugs*

Thanks Boss!

I so did not!

Wonderful - awesome - excellent job Donna! Very in character, and I enjoyed reading very much!
                      Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Great update...
                      Ohhh the suspense of what is going to happen ...
                      Thanx Guys i was really Nervous that id done a really Botched Job of it

Comment

Thanx Guys i was really Nervous that id done a really Botched Job of it
                        Nope some possible
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla whumpage
                        can never be botched
                        sigpic

Comment

Nope some possible
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla whumpage
                          can never be botched
                          lol ive pmed you

Comment

Round Robin part 6
                            Spoiler:
                            with her Bantos Sticks?

That was great DONNA i loved it and sorry to hear you got an Infraction.

Comment

lol ive pmed you
                              Got it,PM'd you back
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, i've got some bad news....

Deejay, a beloved member of the Samanda family, lost her fight against cancer recently. We're all really sad over in the Samanda thread, so i was wondering if i could post a little message on behalf of the JTers sending our condolences. The Sam/Jack thread already sent a message, and i was hoping that other threads could send their love and suport too.
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X