X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    awwwwwwww
    Spoiler:
    That was sweet ans sad and sweet and sad!!I loved it by the way!
    Thanks, love I thought I'd inject a little humour in a series heavilyladen down with angst.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Fic Rec!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4007771/1/Paternity

This is amazing...

I'm not here by the way. I'm packing. Yep.
    Suuure y'are

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Spoiler:
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooomy Word>>>i Just Saw Spoilers Of War!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    LOL! My reaction exactly Camy
    OW...
    Spoiler:
    It was a great team episode and a lot of great moments for Teyla...we got to see a side of her that I've missed a lot..and I was so pleasantly surprised about the whole argument between them...I was so scared that John was going to go off on her and he didn't...in actuality by him doing this in private it makes this moment, as all their moments, intimate, private and personal between them..and that speaks volume...clearly Teyla didn't care if they had the discussion in front of others, but John didn't. He's thinking with his head and his heart at the same time...and that is the John that I know loves Teyla. Gosh, there were so many great moments, but what I got out of this episode is what I've always seen in Teyla and John....they are there for one another regardless. I found it interesting that in this episode we saw both of their "super" powers at work to their maximum.. We saw Teyla face her biggest challenge in a time when she's at her weakest..in the sense that she risked her child's life to save her team. She went to the point where she couldn't no more and it killed her to even admit to John that now she can't be there for the team, and she finally understood what John wanted her to avoid from realizing...she can't think of the team now, she has to think of her child. And it's amazing that he thought of that before she did.
    And that, my dear, sums it up. He knows her better than she does herelf.
    You've just sparked an idea ofr another fic..
    Last edited by gater101; 13 January 2008, 06:36 AM.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Good points Camy and personally,
      Spoiler:
      I really want to know how John will finally react when he comes "Probably" face to face with Kanan. At this point we don't know if he knows who the father is and i think he doesn't and that he really doesn't want to know. As for Teyla's lack of excitment about being pregnat, your not the only one who noticed that!!!. I was thinking that as well. I was thinking maybe because her worry of finding her people and not being able to join the team was a factor, that's also my only explination of it.
      Finally got to see it a second time, and I Love it more than the first time! I"m with Sel, this is one of those episodes that I can watch over and over again. And believe me, I have season 1-3 and I think the only one that I've seen over and over again, is Sateda. I haven't even seen the Ark yet! LOL

Anywho, great points Mayra. I think that there are more questions for me than answers in this episode to be honest, And I totally agree with Elf...I am trying my hardest not to speculate too much cause from experience, JT are an emotional roller coaster ride, one episode we get some great moments, the next we are having to dread the onlooker from John with others.
      The thing for me here is that Teyla is still the Teyla that I know and love, and that for me was the key to this season upon reading all the spoilers of what may come in the horizon. I for one like the idea of not having Kanan around till the end because we get to have John be there for Teyla and if Kanan was around, we know he would definetely back away and Teyla wouldn't be seeking his comfort either. That's my personal opinion of course.

One of the many things that I noticed and loved about this episode was
      Spoiler:
      the PJ scene...did you guys catch how Teyla tells John at the end that *I'm paraphrasing here* her biggest chance to finding her people like here...."with you"...now, see that to me speaks volumes....she didn't even hesitate or flinch at that reply, but John did! He sort of turned his lips upward if I remember correctly, and I wonder what actually went through his mind at those words...she could have said with you and the team...some may argue that she meant "you" as in the team...I personally think she was clear on who she meant, that was John. For me, it's always been about John and Rachel pretty much confirmed that in her latest interview when she mentioned that she joined the team because of her trust in John...and I love that idea.

The second scene that I really love and to me it also speaks volume is that little bit of scene when John stays back after he realizes that its Teyla taking over the Wraith Queen...now if you guys go back and/or remember when Rodney or Ronon asked John in the cell what do you think happened, or something like that...John said, I"m not sure...does that mean that he suspected it could be Teyla's doing...I think so! John is smart enough to put two and two together...and did you guys see how Teyla just looked at him and said, it's me John!!!! That little bit was so about them and only them....it was so important for Teyla to save them....and AW, gosh, I can't get over this episode! LOL....his eyes said it all, the way in which he looked at her, it wasn't disgusting, it wasn't repulsive or confused...he understood what she did it, and it almost brought him to such a tender moment...there was a bit in there in him that simply almost adored her! LOL...I know, I know...Camy the dreamer!!! LOL..but hey, it's there for interpretation! LOL

Anywho, then he stayed back...told the guys to leave...now that is interesting...some may add, he did it to tell her to leave the Wraith...and why couldn't he do that while he was running for his life...he did it so that he could save her later...and to me, that's the key...he stayed behind, number one because again, I think only John really understands and in almost a kindred with Teyla on just what they would do to save the others, and number two, because for him everything about Teyla is personal, is intimate, it's private and even to think that she took over control of the Wraith, knowing how difficult that must have been for Teyla...he understands that...and so, he stayed to make sure that she was alright and luckily and did you guys see how he jumped back at her cry of pain!!!! AWWWW, and he was there for her and for her child. That has to mean so much to Teyla!!!!

Right, now Teyla is in pain and John isn't going to turn the tides on her and besides, he knows that even if he's realized how much she means to him, Teyla owed him no explanations.

And have you guys noticed is it just a coincidence that the writers continue to have others mentioned that they didn't even know that Teyla was seeing anyone? I mean, for John to say that is understandable, but Lorne!? Why would Lorne even pay attention to that? I thought that was interesting. Maybe it was just a small talk on his part. But I Loved that scene too, it shows that Teyla is part of the expedition team and that her respect among the others has really grown in leaps and bounds, besides, I do think that more than just Ronon see what John and Teyla themselves cannot see, with the exception of Rodney and then you wonder how Rodney wanted to stay back and hear the argument..he's such a geek!

I do agree with Sel, the writers have really outdone themselves this season and I think it started in last season in developing the bond among the team members..I have to mention to Mallozzi what happened to the part where Rodney give Teyla an early baby present..I could have sworn I remember him writing something like that..and where the hell is that scene..I need to see more of Teyla and Rodney!

Really, guys..my mind is reeling with this episode!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Thanks, love I thought I'd inject a little humour in a series heavilyladen down with angst.

Suuure y'are

LOL! My reaction exactly Camy

And that, my dear, sums it up. He knows her better than she does herelf.
        You've just sparked an idea ofr another fic..
        morning sunshine!!!!

yeah, he does...but you know the interesting part here between these two, is that it works both ways, Teyla also knows John more than he does himself.

Did you see also that part where she tells the
        Spoiler:
        Wraith that they aren't going anywhere without John! There is a part where she only mentions his name and then she goes and mentions the rest! She's so singled him out in so many of these scenes, they both did, and that's why this made it so much about them and what they are going through right now in dealing with all of this....

Hey, if I spark any fics, then I've accomplished more than I imagined! woohooo!
        sigpic

Comment

Hello all, I am new here and just wanted to say I'm loving this thread. I have been reading for about a week and finally decided to join in. Hope you will have me....

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Awesome...love the first one

Those are great...

Great ones..love the one from SOW... love the colored sparkles

Thanks Nina. That's my favorite too.

Blue:
            Spoiler:
            I believe that in RL's interview she says something about chosing her people's culture or something like that.
            So, I'm wondering if she did this kinda out of some obligation for her people. Not that she doesn't have true feelings for K, they have know each other from childhood and now that she's pregnant she's worried more.
            And I personally wouldn't want her to jump from A-Z when it comes to John either, so I understand why they had to do it this way. I think it give this relationship and different dimention, something we might no get if this baby was John's instead of K's.
            We all know that the end results will be John and Teyla together, but it won't be this season. And I can be patient, some times.

Comment

Finally got to see it a second time, and I Love it more than the first time! I"m with Sel, this is one of those episodes that I can watch over and over again. And believe me, I have season 1-3 and I think the only one that I've seen over and over again, is Sateda. I haven't even seen the Ark yet! LOL

Anywho, great points Mayra. I think that there are more questions for me than answers in this episode to be honest, And I totally agree with Elf...I am trying my hardest not to speculate too much cause from experience, JT are an emotional roller coaster ride, one episode we get some great moments, the next we are having to dread the onlooker from John with others.
              The thing for me here is that Teyla is still the Teyla that I know and love, and that for me was the key to this season upon reading all the spoilers of what may come in the horizon. I for one like the idea of not having Kanan around till the end because we get to have John be there for Teyla and if Kanan was around, we know he would definetely back away and Teyla wouldn't be seeking his comfort either. That's my personal opinion of course.

Spoiler:
              the PJ scene...did you guys catch how Teyla tells John at the end that *I'm paraphrasing here* her biggest chance to finding her people like here...."with you"...now, see that to me speaks volumes....she didn't even hesitate or flinch at that reply, but John did! He sort of turned his lips upward if I remember correctly, and I wonder what actually went through his mind at those words...she could have said with you and the team...some may argue that she meant "you" as in the team...I personally think she was clear on who she meant, that was John. For me, it's always been about John and Rachel pretty much confirmed that in her latest interview when she mentioned that she joined the team because of her trust in John...and I love that idea.

The second scene that I really love and to me it also speaks volume is that little bit of scene when John stays back after he realizes that its Teyla taking over the Wraith Queen...now if you guys go back and/or remember when Rodney or Ronon asked John in the cell what do you think happened, or something like that...John said, I"m not sure...does that mean that he suspected it could be Teyla's doing...I think so! John is smart enough to put two and two together...and did you guys see how Teyla just looked at him and said, it's me John!!!! That little bit was so about them and only them....it was so important for Teyla to save them....and AW, gosh, I can't get over this episode! LOL....his eyes said it all, the way in which he looked at her, it wasn't disgusting, it wasn't repulsive or confused...he understood what she did it, and it almost brought him to such a tender moment...there was a bit in there in him that simply almost adored her! LOL...I know, I know...Camy the dreamer!!! LOL..but hey, it's there for interpretation! LOL

Anywho, then he stayed back...told the guys to leave...now that is interesting...some may add, he did it to tell her to leave the Wraith...and why couldn't he do that while he was running for his life...he did it so that he could save her later...and to me, that's the key...he stayed behind, number one because again, I think only John really understands and in almost a kindred with Teyla on just what they would do to save the others, and number two, because for him everything about Teyla is personal, is intimate, it's private and even to think that she took over control of the Wraith, knowing how difficult that must have been for Teyla...he understands that...and so, he stayed to make sure that she was alright and luckily and did you guys see how he jumped back at her cry of pain!!!! AWWWW, and he was there for her and for her child. That has to mean so much to Teyla!!!!

Right, now Teyla is in pain and John isn't going to turn the tides on her and besides, he knows that even if he's realized how much she means to him, Teyla owed him no explanations.

And have you guys noticed is it just a coincidence that the writers continue to have others mentioned that they didn't even know that Teyla was seeing anyone? I mean, for John to say that is understandable, but Lorne!? Why would Lorne even pay attention to that? I thought that was interesting. Maybe it was just a small talk on his part. But I Loved that scene too, it shows that Teyla is part of the expedition team and that her respect among the others has really grown in leaps and bounds, besides, I do think that more than just Ronon see what John and Teyla themselves cannot see, with the exception of Rodney and then you wonder how Rodney wanted to stay back and hear the argument..he's such a geek!

I do agree with Sel, the writers have really outdone themselves this season and I think it started in last season in developing the bond among the team members..I have to mention to Mallozzi what happened to the part where Rodney give Teyla an early baby present..I could have sworn I remember him writing something like that..and where the hell is that scene..I need to see more of Teyla and Rodney!

Well put and gave a little answer to the bolded part...
              Spoiler:
              I think someone asked him since we had seen him write about a Rodney/Teyla scene in BAMSR... but he said he just got it wrong and it was Ronon that the sweet scene was about...however I think he then said that there would be a sweet Rodney/Teyla scene..might it have been in Kindred it was going to be...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonaldldcm View Post
                Hello all, I am new here and just wanted to say I'm loving this thread. I have been reading for about a week and finally decided to join in. Hope you will have me....
                *lol* Of course we would love to have you here

WELCOME

Great to see you joining in... so welome to our JT family...

You can find loads of great stuff here as I'm sure you have noticed

Great discussions, specualtion, artwork, videos, fan fics... and just a fun and friendly vibe to it all
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*snip snip* (sorry Camy)

[/spoilers]

I agree about the
                  Spoiler:
                  Lorne thing. I was kind of like "huh?" when I saw it and I think even Teyla was for a while but it was definitely cute.

What I loved about the locker room scene was that when everyone was leaving and John walks past Rodney, so obviously not moving, we see John's head turned towards Rodney as he continues past him before Ronon whisks him away... I can just imagine the glare that would be on John's face... if only there was a scene from the opposite side of the room. I was a bit annoyed at Teyla for trying to have the conversation when everyone else was there - it kind of looked like she was trying to undermine/intimidate John by coming to him in front of the team. But then, maybe she felt safer doing it that way because he wouldn't undermine her.

They know each other so well that it almost breaks my heart watching these scenes, thinking of what could be going through our John's head. Obviously he cares enough about her to put that old saying "If you love them let them go" into practice but... I don't think... I don't know. There were so many moments - not scenes, moments - you know, the little look, the quirk of an eyebrow or lip that just caught me. Both Joe & Rachel do such a great job with these characters. It's heart-wrenching.

I wonder if Joe and Rachel are JT shippers? LOL.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                  The official MGM Stargate site has posted some stills from the episode Quarantine
                  Spoiler:

God, she looks good here. I love the dress Wonder what John will think when he sees that

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    You make some good points ELF..

Spoiler:
                    It's difficult to know how the ptb are going to take John and Teyla now.. Teyla's pregnancy has definitley put a hold of their relationship progressing any futher this season and I think Larrin will be a distraction for John, and I can't really blame him. As I said before I don't think John even realises his feelings for Teyla and doesn't really know where he stands with her either. I think he sees them as good friends and has pushed down any other feeling he may have for her. This is why I don't really have a problem with John still having flings with other women.. why wouldnt he. But even so he never goes out looking for them and seems content with the status quo between him and Teyla.. but when these women throw themselves at him or make the first move then John sometimes reciprocates.

But if we are to believe what Teyla said in Sunday.. she already knows how she feels about John and seemed to want more from him.... and I'm still surprised that she doesnt know John well enough by now to know that he is not going to make the first move without getting some encouragement from her, or actually getting knocked over the head. So this is why I will always have a problem with the writers having Teyla go to someone else.. it will always be out of character for her IMO... she like John always seemed content in what she had with John.. they were slowly getting to know each other and they are members of the same team so it wouldnt have been that easy to further the relationship they had.
                    So I can imagine John and everyone else being gobsmacked at the sudden admission that she is pregnant when no one was aware she was even seeing anyone... I don't see why it needed to be such a secret either.... these are her closest friends and people she spends the majority of her time with.. why was it so difficult to let them know she was involved with someone else.

So I'm still hoping that this Twitter thing will not be as it seems, and Teyla is not really in love with him and possibly has been involved in some kind of Wraith experiment that involved mind control. I found it quite unusual the way she told John.. "I'm pregnant John, it just happened ". This sounds like she is as surprised by it as everyone else and it wasn't something she planned or even wanted... therefore explaining her reluctance to tell John and her lack of excitment at being pregnant.
                    I'm not sure how things will progress from now on... it depends on whether the writers concentrate on JT just being friends and therefore we won't see much reaction from John. I still think that he is hurt and upset that she didnt tell him and he should be and I didnt like how Teyla was very defensive towards him in the locker room and treating him like he had no reason to be angry or upset with her. If the emphasis is just on friendship then John may just move on (for the moment) and even persue Larrin. Why should he do anything different. He will still be suportive towards Teyla but I can't see him saying or doing anything else at this stage.

If the writers want to keep the shippy vibe throughout the season we may get to see a little more reaction from John... but even if John does have feelings for her I can't see him doing anything at all about them... Teyla has made a choice as far as he is aware and is pregnant by another man so I really can't see John admitting to anything at all. He will just bury his feelings for her even deeper, and this won't change unless Teyla makes some kind of confession to him. If she is in fact in love with Kanan then I can't see this happening, and I really don't want to see a love triangle. I don't want Teyla torn between what she feels for John and Twitter.. that just doesn't interest me at all and I would rather see John move on than see something like that.

The only thing I can see that would change things between JT is if the baby turns out NOT to be Twitters, and that Teyla doesn't really love him at all but just got caught up in the moment... which explains the phrase .."it just happened".
                    Very interesting points Blue, and I share many of your same concerns and thoughts...

Spoiler:
                    very true as to what Teyla mentioned with, it just happened...I think I asked here because I wasn't sure in what context she meant it as...was it, it just happened as in it recently happened that she got pregnant or that she and Kanan just got intimate, or was did it mean, it just happened as it, it was a one nighter thing?....that was unclear to me. And it would make a huge difference.

I agree with you that John isn't going to make a move, first because I don't think he ever had any intentions to..I do think that John is either decided that this is the best relationship he's going to get from Teyla or that he's simply obvlivious to his and even her feelings towards him, but regardless, I don't see him making any confessions to her...not directly...but at the same time, I do think that if the discussions get really heavy, which I don't think they will, then he could spill it the beans...but I don't think the writers are going to go there right now. I think for this season we are going to see a very confused and supportive John standing in the background. Right now, I haven't seen any type of "jealosy" from him, just hurt!
                    So maybe in Quarantine, we will see this jealous side or even better when he comes face to face with Kanan...and if at that point he goes to Larrin, then we know that its' only in retribution to what he's feeling for Teyla.

I do still have a small hope that we will hear more about why Teyla made this choice. I want to hear that..was it love, was it commitment, was it simply companionship that she was seeking, or was it for her duty as leader of her people? I do hope the writers touch on this....and the baby, I think now more than ever that there is something hidden there that we don't know about, and this baby not being a real baby or some kind of twist, can turn the tides as to where the writers may decide to go with John and Teyla.

For me, Teyla did know that she had to do something to get his attention, hence in Sunday she mentioned "we shall see"...in that phrase, for me, she wasn't necessarily stating that she was going to do something to get John's attention but more that she thought that eventually he would do something....maybe I"m seeing that wrong, but I just didn't get that out of that conversation, Teyla was going to do anything that was against the ways of her people, hence her comment to Dr. Hewston. It was important for Teyla to keep her traditions and her way of things but at the same time, that wasn't going to stop her from pursuing her interest in this crush of hers and she was pretty confident that things would progress between her and her crush...the question is "what changed?" was it Larrin? Was it that Kanan made the move and she went for it, or was it a way to get to John...I hope it's not the latter one, but I do hope the writers don't completely let this one go....
                    sigpic

Comment

Somebody is streching the page.....

also CAMY WHERE ART THOU? I NEED TO HUG SOMEBODY.... RIGHT NOW!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

morning sunshine!!!!

yeah, he does...but you know the interesting part here between these two, is that it works both ways, Teyla also knows John more than he does himself.

Did you see also that part where she tells the
                        Spoiler:
                        Wraith that they aren't going anywhere without John! There is a part where she only mentions his name and then she goes and mentions the rest! She's so singled him out in so many of these scenes, they both did, and that's why this made it so much about them and what they are going through right now in dealing with all of this....

Hey, if I spark any fics, then I've accomplished more than I imagined! woohooo!
                        Afternoon, dearie She does mention only his name quite a few times.
                        Spoiler:
                        When she had taken over the quuen, she could have said "It's me." but said "John". And have you noticed as well, that she rarely calls him Colonel and when she does it's kind of as if she's just catching herself, stopping herself from calling him John in front of others who might find it inappropriate.

The locker room scene is different. I think she called him Colonel to get her point across, to raise his awareness that she wans't happy. He'd have got it because they are close and she has been calling him John.

This episode put their relationship into sharp perspective.

And if anyone tries to deny... Camy, get your bat out.

Comment

Hi! I had to delurk to remind you all that

Spoiler:
                          JM has already said that no romance will ever materialize between Sheppard and L*****. Do you remember that?

Yay for SOW!!!

<goes back into lurking>
                          The Replicators
                          We must Replicate

Comment

Very interesting points Blue, and I share many of your same concerns and thoughts...

Spoiler:
                            very true as to what Teyla mentioned with, it just happened...I think I asked here because I wasn't sure in what context she meant it as...was it, it just happened as in it recently happened that she got pregnant or that she and Kanan just got intimate, or was did it mean, it just happened as it, it was a one nighter thing?....that was unclear to me. And it would make a huge difference.

I agree with you that John isn't going to make a move, first because I don't think he ever had any intentions to..I do think that John is either decided that this is the best relationship he's going to get from Teyla or that he's simply obvlivious to his and even her feelings towards him, but regardless, I don't see him making any confessions to her...not directly...but at the same time, I do think that if the discussions get really heavy, which I don't think they will, then he could spill it the beans...but I don't think the writers are going to go there right now. I think for this season we are going to see a very confused and supportive John standing in the background. Right now, I haven't seen any type of "jealosy" from him, just hurt!
                            So maybe in Quarantine, we will see this jealous side or even better when he comes face to face with Kanan...and if at that point he goes to Larrin, then we know that its' only in retribution to what he's feeling for Teyla.

I do still have a small hope that we will hear more about why Teyla made this choice. I want to hear that..was it love, was it commitment, was it simply companionship that she was seeking, or was it for her duty as leader of her people? I do hope the writers touch on this....and the baby, I think now more than ever that there is something hidden there that we don't know about, and this baby not being a real baby or some kind of twist, can turn the tides as to where the writers may decide to go with John and Teyla.

For me, Teyla did know that she had to do something to get his attention, hence in Sunday she mentioned "we shall see"...in that phrase, for me, she wasn't necessarily stating that she was going to do something to get John's attention but more that she thought that eventually he would do something....maybe I"m seeing that wrong, but I just didn't get that out of that conversation, Teyla was going to do anything that was against the ways of her people, hence her comment to Dr. Hewston. It was important for Teyla to keep her traditions and her way of things but at the same time, that wasn't going to stop her from pursuing her interest in this crush of hers and she was pretty confident that things would progress between her and her crush...the question is "what changed?" was it Larrin? Was it that Kanan made the move and she went for it, or was it a way to get to John...I hope it's not the latter one, but I do hope the writers don't completely let this one go....
                            Spoiler:
                            Lorne thing. I was kind of like "huh?" when I saw it and I think even Teyla was for a while but it was definitely cute.

What I loved about the locker room scene was that when everyone was leaving and John walks past Rodney, so obviously not moving, we see John's head turned towards Rodney as he continues past him before Ronon whisks him away... I can just imagine the glare that would be on John's face... if only there was a scene from the opposite side of the room. I was a bit annoyed at Teyla for trying to have the conversation when everyone else was there - it kind of looked like she was trying to undermine/intimidate John by coming to him in front of the team. But then, maybe she felt safer doing it that way because he wouldn't undermine her.

They know each other so well that it almost breaks my heart watching these scenes, thinking of what could be going through our John's head. Obviously he cares enough about her to put that old saying "If you love them let them go" into practice but... I don't think... I don't know. There were so many moments - not scenes, moments - you know, the little look, the quirk of an eyebrow or lip that just caught me. Both Joe & Rachel do such a great job with these characters. It's heart-wrenching.

You know, I wasn't annoyed with Teyla...I've seen John do this to her as well, it's about time he gets a piece of his own medicine...I can't remember right now which scenes have annoyed me with John and his tone and manner with Teyla cause I"m still reeling over this episode, but it will come to me, sorry John lovers!!!!

He has annoyed me!

SOW
                            Spoiler:
                            I think that Teyla was trying to make a point and she is hurt. I think her second sentence clearly states why she's coming to him like this, she's hurt that he's avoided her and she knows that he's been deliberately avoiding her. She's hurt and he's hurt and right now, the fact that they can't deal with this in the real way, or manner, the fact that Teyla has to think of her people, her child and the father of her child, is almost unfair to them. I think John summed it up beautifully for her, this is about your people and the father of your child missing and you wanting to kick as and finding them. This has to be Teyla's priority right now and in this episode clearly this was affecting her greatly. Clearly she was not ready for this and although I do still think that she made a conscious decision to be with Kanan, she wasn't ready for a child in the picture but most importantly a child without a father. I think if Kanan was present, this would look very different from what we are seeing now! I think she would be happy and accept her life with him regardless her feelings for John. But this, this might actually bring her even closer to him and realize maybe even the mistake that she made in giving up on John and I wonder but doubt if we will see this.

But I do think that Teyla was upset with John and most of all, hurt that he was avoiding her and at that point, a woman could care less what she says and does to the man she loves!

Trust me, been there done that...sometimes those that we care and love the most are the ones that hurt us the most because we love them so, it hurts the deepest! I don't think she intended to demean him but he did it to her in front of Ronon, yeah, now I remember!! LOL but there are others!

What I love here, is that John knew where she was coming from and he avoided and did the right thing..he had every right to continue that conversation that she started in front of the others, but for her, he knew what he had to do because he knew that later on she would see and understand what he was trying to do and she did at the end in that balcony scene! LOOOOVE IT!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                              Welcome Poltergeist!

I LOVE!!!
                              Thanks GNB!!!

Spoiler:

I noticed that in the PJ too.
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't think she meant the whole team or all of Atlantis. I honestly think she meant to single him out. IMO.. I also saw his face of understanding her more.

I know what you mean Camy about the scene when he realizes that Teyla is controlling the queen. I can't describe it either, but there was a certain tone in his voice and his face had a softer look to it. I agree that he stayed behind for her. The last time she dealt with a queen, it wasn't good. You can see he was truely scared. I also noticed that he didn't shoot the queen in the head( I know gross thinking) but Teyla is connected to the queen mentally. When he shoot the queen in the chest, she felt it. He must have know some how that his he killed the queen in the head it would've been fatal to Teyla. :0

Originally posted by mcdonaldldcm View Post
                              Of course we will!!!

Welcome to the family Mcdonaldldcm!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                Somebody is streching the page.....

also CAMY WHERE ART THOU? I NEED TO HUG SOMEBODY.... RIGHT NOW!!!
                                here, but I"m off to make breakfast brunch!

HUGGLEESS GOING YOU WAY!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X