John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Heya TF! It's still going. I was just popping in for a second to say hi and see Ruby's tease.
    Hehe Okay, well goodluck then with the rest of the season!!

How much longer is it?
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hey Nina...

Did you ever figure out how it fix the Stargate Fan Awards thing? Because now it's just showing me a banner on Firefox...
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        When's your competition?
        There are two actual competitions. The first is the weekend of the end of Feb. beginning of March, and the second is in the middle of March.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Hehe Okay, well goodluck then with the rest of the season!!

How much longer is it?
        Thanks! We might need it. It's about halfway though.

I better get back to work now. See ya later guys!
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hey Nina...

Did you ever figure out how it fix the Stargate Fan Awards thing? Because now it's just showing me a banner on Firefox...
          I ended up cleaning my cookies and stuff as you said and suddenly everything worked both on Firefox and IE
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Elfie! OT--
            Spoiler:
            How are you doing??
            I PMed you, Yappi!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Sel...I know the girls in here mean no wrong and they are simply joking around and expressing their feelings. Hey, just check out my smilies...*wink*
              I'm sure they're expressing their feelings on this. I'm expressing mine.

Frankly, I see no valid reason to stop mentioning Kanan (or, more insultingly, calling him by a bastidised version of his name) just because some people don't like that the character was invented as a reason for Teyla to get knocked up.

If others are free to character-bash Kanan and Larrin, then I daresay I'm free to take a stand and say that I'm not going to join in. I won't stop them, but I'm not going to join in, either.

And others are free to join me if they wish.

Re: Season Four ender
              Spoiler:
              I suspect Teyla will still be missing at the end of Season Four. I don't think that the events of The Last Man will have anything particularly significant to do with her (although the 'she dies and Shep has to change the past' angle is certainly one of my favourite fictional twists). She'll just be a casualty of war in the overall situation. For Shep to want to change the past just to keep her alive a little longer implies a little too much romance for this sci-fi show.

As to Carson being present for Teyla's birth - a definite possibility, especially since it seems it's going to have to take place some time between the Season Four ender and the Season Five opener. I haven't paid that much attention to the spoilers, though, so I have no idea what they are or aren't doing.

Sel.

Comment

Incidentally, gater101, Mayra, TeylaFan, and Hope24?

If you would like to PM me with a prompt for a John/Teyla fic, I'll write you something. I'm presently in need of inspiration.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post

Frankly, I see no valid reason to stop mentioning Kanan (or, more insultingly, calling him by a bastidised version of his name) just because some people don't like that the character was invented as a reason for Teyla to get knocked up.

If others are free to character-bash Kanan and Larrin, then I daresay I'm free to take a stand and say that I'm not going to join in. I won't stop them, but I'm not going to join in, either.

Spoiler:
                  I suspect Teyla will still be missing at the end of Season Four. I don't think that the events of The Last Man will have anything particularly significant to do with her (although the 'she dies and Shep has to change the past' angle is certainly one of my favourite fictional twists). She'll just be a casualty of war in the overall situation. For Shep to want to change the past just to keep her alive a little longer implies a little too much romance for this sci-fi show.

As to Carson being present for Teyla's birth - a definite possibility, especially since it seems it's going to have to take place some time between the Season Four ender and the Season Five opener. I haven't paid that much attention to the spoilers, though, so I have no idea what they are or aren't doing.

Sel.
                  Guess we just have to see what might happen...

Spoiler:
                  I don't know I'm guessing there will be something major that is left hanging in the season 4 final... I don't know if since we know epi 1 of seaosn 5 is called search and rescue...either we see Atlantis trying to search for John if he had gone missing,, or whatever...or it's John who is trying to rescue the past..well whatever...

There has been some spoiler about Teyla finding Athosians in the Kindred...but I know I read somewhere that Rachel was hoping that they might continue the story of her people missing in season 5...so I guess that means she either just will find a few and most is still missing...

The Last Man is such a huge question mark for me,, since no matter what kind of spoiler I hear about it,,,I only get confused *lol* should maybe stay away from them *lol*
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    I ended up cleaning my cookies and stuff as you said and suddenly everything worked both on Firefox and IE
                    OK, thanks...maybe I should follow my own advice. LOL
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

OK, thanks...maybe I should follow my own advice. LOL

Congrats on 1400 posts!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

If you would like to PM me with a prompt for a John/Teyla fic, I'll write you something. I'm presently in need of inspiration.

Sel.
                        Sorry! But.. a prompt??

EDIT: Congrats on 1.400 posts YC!!
                        Last edited by TeylaFan; 23 January 2008, 01:24 PM.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                          Sorry! But.. a prompt??
                          A scenario, a story idea, a quotation, or several words. You put an idea out there, I try to write it.

Easy!

Sel.

Comment

A scenario, a story idea, a quotation, or several words. You put an idea out there, I try to write it.

Easy!

Sel.
                            Oh okay, umm lemme think for a moment, and then I'll send you a PM!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hello all! Popping in for a minute.

Happy Birthday, Donna.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              I know this is off topic but as seen as most of you are Xfiles Fans as I am i thought i would i would post this
                              Ot
                              Thanks Donna.

Sel.
                              Sel, most definitely! I will PM you tonight with a prompt or two.

Shout outs to Mrs. B, Sci, and TeylaFan!

Comment

Spoiler:

Sel.
                                Sel,

Kanan is just a fictional character and from what I've seen and read in this thread, I don't think anyone is bashing his character or Larrin's. Like you wrote, we don't know Kanan. But Larrin we have met and all I've read here are valid and different points of views. Some more serious and more logically expressed, but this is all fictional and fun! Some even like Larrin in here...I won't mention any names...but the first one that comes to mind is Gater...*laughs evilishly*

and don't tell anyone, but if I like Kanan and if he's as hot as I think he's going to be, I might open a temporary Teyla/Kanan thread!

*Camy ducks*

Now, if we were bashing the actors, then that's another story.

As for the Last Man
                                Spoiler:
                                WOW, that one is going to be interesting. I agree with you that I don't think we are going to see much of Teyla if at all in this one, but if John's actions are steered by Teyla's dissapearance or even death..WOWSA! That would be something.

We do know that the events in both Kindreds and in the Last Man are a continuation of the first couple of episodes in Season 5...we also know that Mallozzi commented that both Kindred and The Last Man were tear jerkers...right? so I thought it would be something with Carson...but now that i"m thinking about it, it maybe with Teyla and her baby and/or both.

Gosh, this is nerve-wrecking!

Now, why the heck didn't you ask me to give you a prompt..considering that your last JT fic that I Know of was a most wonderful gift to me...cause you know how I Love all that Angst, and Romance! Woohooo! *wink*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X