John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
    Cool. I was going to say, if it was made by JM I might be a tad bummed. But in the comments, nah. Doesn't bother me.
    Oh totally. Just another desperate person lashing out. *shakes head* Speaking of families, LOL, how is the baby doing? Must be walking by now?! Crazy how fast they grow!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Really, it's ok! I just miss a beat sometimes!
      For that? Well then let me give you a proper congrats:

Congratulations LC!!!!

Hehe
      Awww, LOL, that was sweet! Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        Awww, LOL, that was sweet! Thank you!!!!
        NP! Oh and I gotta say; I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yeah your sig is totally awesome LC... Lucky Rachel getting to be around all those beautiful men....

and they all seem such a great buch of guys..
          sigpic

Comment

NP! Oh and I gotta say; I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!
            Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Yeah your sig is totally awesome LC... Lucky Rachel getting to be around all those beautiful men....

and they all seem such a great buch of guys..
            Thanks guys! It's an old one made by Suz that I've had the entire time I've been here. LOL! She was kind enough to let me use it when I first came and didn't know anyone and didn't know how to make my own. Still don't! I leave the fanart up to all you wonderfully talented people.

Comment

Alright, I've got to run and meet my sister now for her wedding dress shopping. Because you know, we totally neglect our families here. *wink* Have a good day/night everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                Oh. My. God.

Spoiler:
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. Yeah.
                Rubes~ So Doin' Master Elf! Proud! Yeah, BABY!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Guys, quick question..
                  Where does AWOL stand for? I know it means like gone or left or something, but I don't know what it stands for...

EDIT: JT4L- I see your online! Did you read my fic? About the idea I stole from you..
                  It turned out a little different than what you said though..

Wow! We have 18 guests!
                  Last edited by TeylaFan; 06 January 2008, 11:45 AM.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Guys, quick question..
                    Where does AWOL stand for? I know it means like gone or left or something, but I don't know what it stands for...

EDIT: JT4L- I see your online! Did you read my fic? About the idea I stole from you..
                    It turned out a little different than what you said though..
                    Nope, I havn't read it yet! Where is it? Can you post me the link?

In the military, AWOL means to go off duty without permission. Kinda like going rogue. How's that?
                    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      You are so correct Steph.... but its nothing new that some will always twist things into how they want them to be for their own agendas, and totally disregard what they are actually meant to be. Tptb have said on numerous occasions that there is no S/Weir and that R/Teyla have a brother/sister relationship, but you will always get those you totally disregard this and turn everything into something they want to happen,

Spoiler:
                      Have you seen the comment on JM's blog already in reply to the JT question... calling JT supporters nutters and that we are negleting our families to follow Tv characters... comment like these have to make you laugh... that's all I can say..

I didn't realise that you had won some awards Steph...

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE.....
                      #1: CONGRATS, LC!
                      #2: That's freaking ridiculous! That person needs to just *makes rude and violent gestures* Us? Neglect our families? That's a load of... L****n! (That made sense to me. Calling it L****n, that is.
                      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                      sigpic
                      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Oh Nina, thank you!!!! That was so nice of you!!!

Thanks Mrs. B!!!!!!

Thanks Ruby!!!!!!

*snort* He was writer's plot device for Rachel's real life pregnancy. It's as simple as that. Now if it benefits J/T in the long run, which of course it will *wink*, then all the better.

See, there's a difference between how someone sees it and reality. People can see it however way they want and that's great. But for them to also deny the reality of the moment, regardless of how they saw it personally, just makes no sense and that is what I find laughable! JM very clearly stated in his blog that Rachel/Ronon moment in BAMSR was "brotherly." HIS words, not ours. Yet I see outright denial of this and comments all convinced that this opens the way for R/T to be together. Various interpretations are inevitable. But to ignore the stated purpose and twist it to your own beliefs and then seriously believe that version just doesn't make any sense to me. It's the reason why if I don't like a pairing, I simply don't watch the show. And it's the reason why in 15 years of shipping, I've never been wrong. The DEGREE of the relationship varies with each show of course and we know we won't get outright romance, but we already have confirmed hidden feelings and teasing moments, which is what makes J/T about as canon as you can get with Stargate. Canon in the sense that they are the two written to have sexual tension and teasing moments between the two of them, not R/T or J/W, but J/T. And THAT is the fact, no matter how someone may want to interpret it onscreen.
                        HI HON!!!!

I think I made a comment in here that at first I also thought that maybe John glanced back at
                        Spoiler:
                        Ronon *bad Camy* thinking that he might be the father, but then I realize too that this wasn't the case, it was more did Ronon know anything about this and he didn't tell John...and then Ronon's replied. But even those that believe it to be that John meant that to Ronon, it is quickly clarified when John talked to Sam and she asked who's the father and he said, he didn't even ask that and his look when she first asked clearly tells you that John never even thought of the father because his emotions went through a whirlwind of a roller coaster ride all at once...at least that's how I see it. But I do think I mentioned here that at first I thought briefly that he might have thought of Ronon...
                        (*giggles*) Does that make me a Teyla/Ronon shipper?

HEY< Mrs. B...do you want to start with me a Teyla/Ronon second choice ship thread??

*Camy runs for her dear life*
                        sigpic

Comment

Well... I finally put my fic on ff.net~!
                          I hope you all like it, and please leave a review..

Here ya go! - CLICK! -
                          TeylaFan, that was a cute story! Good job! I left you a review.

Comment

The comment about J/T'ers neglecting their families?! By someone else. JM would never say such a thing. Or was there another comment that I missed.
                            They must be referring to me cause even my kids are making JT pictures....*giggles* and maybe cause I made breakfast followed by lunch within a span of like 10 minutes!

ROF!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                              Nope, I havn't read it yet! Where is it? Can you post me the link?

In the military, AWOL means to go off duty without permission. Kinda like going rogue. How's that?
                              Sure! *Click!*
                              Enjoy!

Oh I get it, so the letters A-W-O-L don't actually stand for anything?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

AH! I love those Camy!!! Your boys are brilliant! LOL! Can you send those to me?
                                thank you....you want the original????? or a copy sent by email?

I'll send you the copy by email!

CONGRATULATIONS STEPHITA!!! WOOHOOO!

Is that the Teyla song one...and ROARING SILENCE HURRAAAAY! I LOVE THAT ONE!

CONGRATS SWEETIE...

You know, I never saw the Isis Awards for voting or the announcements either! I"m so terrible when it comes to things like these!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X