John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    So sorry about the previous post. I thought I did the spoiler button right.

That's ok hun. Just add a "s" for your first spoiler or next time you can use the "!" in the white square in your post window.

Comment

Got it right that time. Have patience everybody. I'll figure it out.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm back!!!!!! I had to go watch SoW....AGAIN!!!! It's even better like the 4th time around!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

OT, but please feel free to spread the word!!!

Spoiler:
          The John & Teyla Awards
          are prepping for 2008 and we need your help!

The 2007 Post Awards Survey:

Yeah, it’s a little late, but …..well, you know the saying.
          Tell us what you thought of the awards.
          Any suggestions, compliments or complaints?
          All are welcome and appreciated.

Join the JT Awards Team:

No, your eyes aren’t playing tricks on you.
          We’re expanding our team.
          Interested? Know anyone who might be?

For more info visit us at:
          http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

Comment

My kingdon for a BOATLAOD of blank DVD's to record all of the eps. Seriously. I would love to just go "Hmm I want to watch Episode X" run and grab it and watch it. It'd be the only things I ever watch. It's all I watch anyway but . . .
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Elfita..I have your calendar all done! I"m uploading it right now to my PB account and will post in the Galleria Soon!

WHIPEEE!

Dangit, hubby saw it without me...he's so gonna get it! and what is this about Quarantine, I haven't seen any previews..spilll!!!!! Well, I only saw the previews at the end of SOW, but I saw nothing of an
              Spoiler:
              argument
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Elfita..I have your calendar all done! I"m uploading it right now to my PB account and will post in the Galleria Soon!

WHIPEEE!

Dangit, hubby saw it without me...he's so gonna get it! and what is this about Quarantine, I haven't seen any previews..spilll!!!!! Well, I only saw the previews at the end of SOW, but I saw nothing of an
                Spoiler:
                argument
                Spoiler:
                JM said in his blog that JT are suppose to have a heated exchange. We were all trying to figure out if it was going to be in SOW or Quarantine. We know they get trapped together so, what better time to have an argument. John really isn't isn't taking the news of her pregnancy well at all even though he says he gets it. So, what they get into and just little things like that come out! THe scene the locker room and PJ really weren't heated exchanges. So, who knows at this point. I think it is odd that they gave us two hugs in the same season and why are they letting us have all of these JT moments all of a sudden? Is something really awful going to take place in the future? Is John going to succumb to Larrin throwing herself at him and go for her? These are just some of the questions that are lingering in my head!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

thought I"d share...

Here's Elfita's 2008 John and Teyla Calendar..I tried to use as many of your favs as possible Elfie!!!

Jan...

Feb.

March

April

June *these are the new ones*

July

August

September

October

November

December *wasn't sure which one looked better with the placing of the dates*

I'll post the walls for these without dates only in the Galleria if anyone is interested. If you like any and would like it as sig, or icon...just PM me!

Now I can finish Teyllia's Teyla 2008 calendar...Wooshh!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    JM said in his blog that JT are suppose to have a heated exchange. We were all trying to figure out if it was going to be in SOW or Quarantine. We know they get trapped together so, what better time to have an argument. John really isn't isn't taking the news of her pregnancy well at all even though he says he gets it. So, what they get into and just little things like that come out! THe scene the locker room and PJ really weren't heated exchanges. So, who knows at this point. I think it is odd that they gave us two hugs in the same season and why are they letting us have all of these JT moments all of a sudden? Is something really awful going to take place in the future? Is John going to succumb to Larrin throwing herself at him and go for her? These are just some of the questions that are lingering in my head!!
                    Interesting, and just curious, why would you think that all these JT moments mean something terrible is going to happen that will separate them?
                    sigpic

Comment

psst... droppin off a pressy.

clicky.. spoilers for BAMSR, thx to Jenny J for the pixz

Spoiler:

as always everything i make is snurchable, just keep my name on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        I'm back!!!!!! I had to go watch SoW....AGAIN!!!! It's even better like the 4th time around!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

CAMY! I love Elfie's calendar!! Especially October and December. October is a wonderful month, you know.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post

Spoiler:

BEAUTIFUL!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

CAMY! I love Elfie's calendar!! Especially October and December. October is a wonderful month, you know.
                            thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              thought I"d share...

Here's Elfita's 2008 John and Teyla Calendar..I tried to use as many of your favs as possible Elfie!!!

Jan...

Feb.

March

April

June *these are the new ones*

July

August

September

October

November

December *wasn't sure which one looked better with the placing of the dates*

I'll post the walls for these without dates only in the Galleria if anyone is interested. If you like any and would like it as sig, or icon...just PM me!

Now I can finish Teyllia's Teyla 2008 calendar...Wooshh!
                              I likey my calendar Camilita!! I thought you were going to do one with Wet Shep like the icon you made me? NO problem! These all Rock! I love Sept.'s cap!! It's my B-day month and what a yummy cap!!! Thank you! Thank you!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post

Spoiler:

Pretty,Pretty!! I likes alot!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X