John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    Interesting and definitely worth the read. Good Job.
    Thanks Maff

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      Spoiler:
      Hey, it was alright. I should have internet tomorrow but I don't know if I'll be able to get onto gateworld a lot. Will be around on Thursday and Friday though.

Summary: Teyla has a leeeettle too much to drink...
      Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      YAWN! It is dead around here...Maybe people are saving their energy to SQUEEEEEE on Friday, LOL.

MrsB and Ruby...can't wait to read your fics. I'm hoping to have my other one done on Thursday. (Today is errand day and tomorrow is Babe's day off).

It will be fun to see all the works that the prompt challenge will produce...lots of JT love
      Ruby and Jess I'm soo looking forward to your fics.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Hey Y'all! Just got in from being poked with more needles from hell!
      I get home and in my mailbox is my S3 DVD Boxset!!!! The needles were worth it for that! I can't stay too long I have to go watch them to see if they are defective.....

Yeah Elf!!!!!
      OT:
      Spoiler:
      How's it going?

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Here we are ladies as promised, Shippy Quotes for 'Phantoms'
      I alway enjoy your transcripts. Thanks Padme.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        i just hit 2,500 + posts and Not one person gave me a Teyla Whump/non whump screenshot! *sad face here*
        Sorry hon....we're sort of bumbed out about this recent news and what it could me...well, not me but others! *wink*

Teyla whump!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Sorry hon....we're sort of bumbed out about this recent news and what it could me...well, not me but others! *wink*

Teyla whump!

Camy: you are forgiven! YAY WHUMP!!! *Teyla whimpers and tries to hide behind Camy* She can run but she can't hide, though she did get to beatup somebody today (see Rachel/Teyla WOW thread for more on who she got to beat the daylights out of!)

BUMMED OUT? are you kidding me? I'm MORE then just bummed I'm not really looking forwards to the Finale, No Teyla! if there is no S5........ we're sunk *even sadder face here at that thought*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
            3. Conner T. (Michael) stated at a recent con that he was "confident" that Michael has something to do with the pregnancy.

I was just about to email you, Steph...LOL..you always make me feel better. But I did good with this one on my own..either that or I"m numb now to all the specs and vague spoilers.

I don't think she quite came out and said she
            Spoiler:
            isn't in it, but it's more like she's done and probably not much on her in that one...I think she will be in it...she has to be! but she won't play a huge role!
            sigpic

Comment

Camy: you are forgiven! YAY WHUMP!!! *Teyla whimpers and tries to hide behind Camy* She can run but she can't hide, though she did get to beatup somebody today (see Rachel/Teyla WOW thread for more on who she got to beat the daylights out of!)

BUMMED OUT? are you kidding me? I'm MORE then just bummed I'm not really looking forwards to the Finale, No Teyla! if there is no S5........ we're sunk *even sadder face here at that thought*
              *sighs* Thank goodness!
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                isn't in it, but it's more like she's done and probably not much on her in that one...I think she will be in it...she has to be! but she won't play a huge role!
                I hope you are right Thread Mommy! I hope you are right! *curls up in Camy's lap*

Have you seen my little snippets for my Kittens Story yet?

Comment

Can someone pleaseeeeeeeee post a quick transcript of the sound from the

Spoiler:
                  hug scene??!!!!

I'm at work and can't watch videos. Please help out a fellow J/T fan dying over here....
                  Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

I was just about to email you, Steph...LOL..you always make me feel better. But I did good with this one on my own..either that or I"m numb now to all the specs and vague spoilers.

Spoiler:
                    Argh, why do all the new spoilers come out when I'm busy at work?! LOL! But glad I could help! And I think you're right, I think we're just on spoiler overload by this point. And I hope you're right about the finale!!!! That's what I'm hoping for as well! It makes sense!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                      Can someone pleaseeeeeeeee post a quick transcript of the sound from the

Spoiler:
                      hug scene??!!!!

I'm at work and can't watch videos. Please help out a fellow J/T fan dying over here....
                      John says....and I"M paraphrasing...

Spoiler:
                      I was just coming around to see you but I"m not sure if you wanted to see me...and then Teyla hugs him.

I think Ali posted it too in her last post!

If Ali is right, and this is from DG..then...
                      Spoiler:
                      it seems that whatever John did, he either remembers or they told him....right?
                      sigpic

Comment

*sighs* Thank goodness!
                        you might not want to move because Teyla is using you as a shield to protect herself from me and she knows that I would NEVER harm you Thread Mommy

Comment

Camy - Just sent you the stuff in email!!

And if the
                          Spoiler:
                          hug is indeed in Doppelganger, the winners are WingedPegasus and LoveConquers~~~

Comment

John says....and I"M paraphrasing...

Spoiler:
                            I was just coming around to see you but I"m not sure if you wanted to see me...and then Teyla hugs him.

I think Ali posted it too in her last post!

If Ali is right, and this is from DG..then...
                            Spoiler:
                            it seems that whatever John did, he either remembers or they told him....right?
                            Oh, THANK YOU!!!! I did see Ali's comment on that line, but wasn't sure if that was the only one or if there was more. Thanks!!!

Comment

you might not want to move because Teyla is using you as a shield to protect herself from me and she knows that I would NEVER harm you Thread Mommy
                              Good! LOL...are your snippets part of Beya's challenges? Are you finishing these up? I'll read them if they are up in Beya or in ff.net cause right now looking for all of it in here is difficult....

The Last Man Standing and Teyla

Spoiler:
                              the only way that I see them not having Teyla in it in some way, is that something happens to her in Kindred
                              Which is very plausible, especially if Teyla will still be
                              Spoiler:
                              pregnant, which btw, brings my next point....the way Rachel describes Teyla's pregnancy, she looks forward to it and she's happy about it....so, I can only assume that this has to be a normal pregnancy

STOP IT, Camy....don't get yourself all worked up! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                I'm pretty sure it's from Doppelganger because John is wearing a fleecy top which he is seen wearing in a lot of the pics/caps from Doppelganger (and not in any other episode so far that I've seen). Don't mistake me, I don't think
                                Spoiler:
                                the John in the clip is the evil John.. I think it's from the end of the episode, and John is worried his friends - and Teyla - won't want to be around him so much after and evil thing with his face tortured them in their dreams. I think that's what he means by "I was just about to come see you but I wasn't sure if you wanted to see me..." and Teyla, bless her soul, just hugs him to let him know things are still okay with them...
                                Dang but that is very plausible. I have to admit
                                Spoiler:
                                Dopp is sounding like the eppy for the hug.

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                                I know, I'm so bummed! Even though we knew it was going to happen, it's still sad to see it confirmed she's not there for the finale! I'm holding out small hope that maybe they filmed a small side scene with her ahead of time, before she wrapped. *crossing fingers tightly!*

As for that other comment:

Spoiler:
                                The infamous love interest...AH! This is driving me nuts! She worded that one VERY carefully, so it still doesn't tell us anything different or new, that's for sure. But it does remind me not to so flippantly rule out a possible love interest entirely. I'm still in the camp that there is a twist to this pregnancy and it's not from some random guy that's magically introduced, especially in light of other tidbits that are known, but until these episodes air, and we finally know with 100% certainty, it's still in the realm of possibilities. I'm really hoping we don't see the whole love triangle route. Even though no matter what happens, I'm confident this season will be great for J/T, I still hate the idea of a triangle.

Let's see, what do we know so far:

1. John is the crush in Sunday, which takes place after the break in Return 1, so the thought that she fell in love with an Athosian while John was away is unlikely. That is speculation of course, but we do know for a fact that John is her crush and that they have not been separated since this was revealed so it would not be believable to throw in a lover.

2. There have been no casting sides for a love interest.

3. Conner T. (Michael) stated at a recent con that he was "confident" that Michael has something to do with the pregnancy.

4. Rachel has commented on a love interest being introduced before the start of two different seasons now. She is known for vague and teasing answers and for wording things very specifically and carefully.

5. Rachel commented that Joe sees John feeling some jealousy over Teyla this season.

6. This pregnancy is somehow tied to a "last of her kind" comment.

7. Teyla calls the situation "complicated" and initially hides it from the others.

8. JM has hinted that this is not a normal pregnancy.

What we don't know:

1. Well, anything. LOL! Just kidding.

As Blue said, it's been discussed to death, so at this point, all we can do is wait and see. Regardless of how it all falls into place, I am so excited for all the great J/T moments we know we'll get! Sounds like some angst and jealous mixed in there this year as well!

Wow LC you sure put that into context. I agree it is a wait and see thing now and I hope (being very optimistic) that things work out for the best for John and Teyla.
                                Spoiler:
                                Maffieg

Comment

Working...
                                X