Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    *Camy looks from side to side making sure no one is around..*

Um..guys, am I responsible for all of this emotional conversations...

WOW! I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THIS GOOD!
    Well you are, and I hope you always remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
      Well you are, and I hope you always remember it.
      Uh, a loyal fan!
      sigpic

Comment

Uh, a loyal fan!
        Okay, that is way too much reading for me and I have the whole night to do the Teyla threads..so, I scan through and let me just say, WOW!

So, if I am understanding things correctly,

YOU GUYS LIKE THE KIRKING? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
        sigpic

Comment

We don't like it, we accept it.

Comment

My reaction to the kirking is pretty much limited to *facepalm*. And then I'm comforted by the fact that never once (IIRC) has Sheppard been the first to make a move.

--> Charm, even a little innocent flirtation, does not count as a "move" in my book.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I DID?

Yeah a while back over when we were discussing John and his kirking and the different women, and how their different from Teyla...guess you don't remember.
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                We don't like it, we accept it.
                Thank you! That's pretty much it! And it's not enough to p me off. If it was BSG style then yeah I would be having a fit and would be all over STAKS; but since I only saw it really with 1 MAYBE 2...then it's like whatever.
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Hey!...Oh I always miss the good convos..

Even Shep has said it he doesn't see these things coming, it's as if he really can't believe it. As Ceekay said, the ladies always make the first move, John is on the receiving end, and if he didn't accept I'd think something is wrong with him, I mean he's a guy...

Camy, just take the kirking, as it comes.

It seems as though this season, was used to show each of the character flaws, Mckay, being wrong..'Trinity'...Shep his many kirking...Weir, having to go against her beliefs, the worrying we saw at the beginning of the season, and i think the worrying we're seeing Teyla doing these last few episodes is a character flaw.

ugh...am i making sense?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Got it!heheheh...

but seriously, great points and I think I was just projecting in this statement meant earlier my frustrations with everything else that is going on right now in my life...so, i'm sorry...I took it out on poor Sheppie and Teyla...

I still do love them..and I know it will happen...

Trippy, you are my girl and I love ya..and you did make me feel so much better last night...and definetely girl..we are going to New Jersey to meet Joe Flannigan...now, I have my collection of macarena skirts..I have all of my pics of John and Teyla and I have my dvd's and everything...now, all I need is the rest of my John and Teyla stuff..Where is AG?
                    AG? I am going with Trippy to New Jersey to meet Joe Flannigan in November...got to help me pack up and stock up on all the J/T supplies...so, whatcha got for me?

You know we have to be ready cause apparantely he is not answering any shippy questions...so, I'd figure Trippy and I won't need to ask him any questions...with our J/T hats, J/T boots, J/T pants, J/T shirts/, J/T scarf, and J/T backpacks and stickers..he should be able to notice us...

Now, I need your help with controling Trippy, *pst, move a little closer, I don't want her to hear me* see she has this thing for Joe Flannigan....I'm kind of worried about that....I think she'll go mad when she sees him...what do you have that I can stop her from attacking him!....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      Hey!...Oh I always miss the good convos..

Even Shep has said it he doesn't see these things coming, it's as if he really can't believe it. As Ceekay said, the ladies always make the first move, John is on the receiving end, and if he didn't accept I'd think something is wrong with him, I mean he's a guy...

Camy, just take the kirking, as it comes.

It seems as though this season, was used to show each of the character flaws, Mckay, being wrong..'Trinity'...Shep his many kirking...Weir, having to go against her beliefs, the worrying we saw at the beginning of the season, and i think the worrying we're seeing Teyla doing these last few episodes is a character flaw.

ugh...am i making sense?...
                      OH, Witchy you smart girl you!

CK...I agree...they made the moves on him first...

I guess I'm just very protective of Teyla as well...I love her character sooo much that I don't want to see her whining and waiting for John and even less witnessing his charms with other woman if she in fact has feelings for him...tha's all!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, and what bothered me was not so much the "kirking" itself cause I did state in my essay that I haven't seen anything to concern me with his behavior as of yet...what bothered me was that Joe Flannigan stated that this was supposed to be an intentional character flaw...and that bothered me because out of all the other stuff that they could have chosen to make his character flaw, why this machosist type of attitude as a weakness....? so stereotypical that the leading man's weakness is woman! That's what I guess bothered me the most and made me wonder, then that is no man for my Teyla!

See, where I was going? but you guys cleared everything out for me and I understand it completely.

Camy, just sit back and let the guy have his fun and then when the time is right Teyla will take him and he will stop! Huh?
                        sigpic

Comment

okay, I did it again!

I think I'm going to go off for awhile and do my pic things...I am in a real b****y mood!

sorry guys...I promise, the real Camy will come back someday!
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm just very protective of Teyla as well...I love her character sooo much that I don't want to see her whining and waiting for John and even less witnessing his charms with other woman if she in fact has feelings for him...tha's all!
                            She does need a little tail. Or i'll start to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                              Time for some Images - again these have been posted but feel we need images again to brighten up the topic from just the text

Everyone's favourite image and scene

Joe is obviously scared of something Rachel has said to him!

Even off camera Joe admires Rachel!
                              I'm going back in time in this thread..looking for some specific postings and I came across these...love it! Joe and Rachel get along great and it shows in and out of the cameras...nice pics Warrior..I do miss you around here...
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh I understand completely Camy, i'd only been thinking about her worrying this week, and I'm telling you tptb are devious little buggers. I swear they're doing it to mess with us shippers. Or they're just using it to show Teyla, cause they can't find any other way to write her in...which is annoying....I want to see action Teyla...(ok that sounded like a barbie doll name) not worrying Teyla (all the time, worry in moderation is okay)....know what i mean?...

As for witnessing his kirking, i'll hold off my opinion until i've seen her reaction in 'Inferno'....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X