John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mckaychick
    Hey everyone. Yes great pictures. Im hoping to join in on the pictures soon.

mcKaychick..WELCOME! I don't think we've met...I am the Queen Mother Superwonder Woman....(jeepers, I keep forgetting my name)

MELITA....AWESOME BABY, AWESOME.....LOVE IT...

Anywho....OH MY GOODNESS AG....YOU ARE TOTALLY SUPER DUPPER AWESOME CHICK HOT MOMMA! I LOVE IT....

This is AWESOME! LOVE IT! Can't get enough of it....

AH, I can't breathe...I can't breathe.....

*camy passes out!*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Was in Vegas this weekend but Camy asked for this in the Teyla WOW thread and I thought I would give it a try:

BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i love it...

*camy passes out again*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        Not sure if it's legal, but I do!! It's mainly a Teyla vid, but its got shippy leanings, you would see it, the majority of the clips are of Shep/Teyla, some Sumner and group+Teyla, intro scene, and of course, how could I resist, the heads together thing. That is so CUTE!!!!!
        Cool vid! Great energy, the music was perfect and I liked the way you cut sepia into it and then back to color. Really great work with the beat. Teyla is so cool, and I definately saw the shippiness And the heads together scene is enormously cute!

Comment

Not sure if it's legal, but I do!! It's mainly a Teyla vid, but its got shippy leanings, you would see it, the majority of the clips are of Shep/Teyla, some Sumner and group+Teyla, intro scene, and of course, how could I resist, the heads together thing. That is so CUTE!!!!!

I like your vid! The music is great, very powerful! I could definately see the shippyness!!! Loved it!

Comment

No, it was from the Women of SciFi calender, made by Chris Judge and Michael Shanks.

Thanks! I haven't seen that calendar.

Comment

Guess I'm a geek too. (Like that's a surprise.) I love John/Teyla. Star Wars is my absolute favorite movie, one I've seen probably 150 times. It was the first movie I was allowed to go to alone as a kid. Love Star Trek TOS, DS9, Voyager, Quantum Leap, Dr. Who and all sorts of odd sf movies and books.

I love SGA because anything can happen and I love that TPTB nowdays are willing to at least *hint* at ships.

I've been writing fanfic since I was ten, when I started with the TOS and Dr. Who fic. And saw my first fanzine at twelve. Funny story, I mistakenly ordered a KS slash zine and didn't know it until I saw the pictures. LOL. Talk about an awakening.

Anyway, I love fandom. I love the possibilities and the way people let you explore the characters.

Yay, JT! :-)

Comment

Camy, your "What's In The Bag?" picfic is hilarious. Thanks for the chuckles.

Team Black Panther/Annie Sheppard strikes again. As always, great job!

As for the rest of you - so much talent and so little time to enjoy it all. Between the vids, fanfic, etc., I'm going to have to play catch up, but the good news is that I'll enjoy every minute of it.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                  Camy, your "What's In The Bag?" picfic is hilarious. Thanks for the chuckles.

Team Black Panther/Annie Sheppard strikes again. As always, great job!

As for the rest of you - so much talent and so little time to enjoy it all. Between the vids, fanfic, etc., I'm going to have to play catch up, but the good news is that I'll enjoy every minute of it.
                  That's great Maxbo..we'll make a shipper of you yet.

I would also like to say that Black Panther and Annie Sheppard you did a great job. The pics really show the proof of the statements made by Black Panther in her reviews for each show. And I'm alway impressed by what you guys pic up that are so true to life.

4prettiership your set of work was great same with Melpomene's background which I had been eyeing for a while, but never got around to asking. The pic in 'Rising' was our first taste of what Teyla and John have and could have, and I loved how you captured that moment in the pic. Just beautiful.

And Camy...come on now...that was the greatest picfic. The master who even revolutionized the picfic to add the bubbles how more intense can we get..no more words to read from...we see it in their comments. The comic book affect was a great push.

Are we gonna get a part 2 though...because you can't just leave it liek that. What is John going to do to make Teyla say the words? And get her to admit the reason shehas his framed picture is because she's in love with him....And I wonder does Teyla have a framed pic of Ronon? I noticed she doesn't have one of McKay..but she still does have his photo...hmmm is that the pic that goes under her pillow at night?

Hahhaa!! I know blasphemous....but it was funny. Teyla with Mckay's picture under her pillow...John is gonna have a fit...

Long live John/Teyla
                  VB
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I am soooo glad everyone liked it...that is time consuming you know..my favorite part was my manip with John's pic in the frame...I thought that was, well...Just BRILLIANT! remember I am still learning...so....ehehehehehe

Okay, here is the picfic in its entirety! Enjoy!...I do have another one in mind but it will be longer and I don't know when I will be able to post it..and I know you guys will get a kick out of it..

Thanks Guys...I'm glad I make you smile....you guys always do it for me and you do so much more...OH, and by the way, don't take this the wrong way....but Camy is not a geek..and everyone here seems to be so.....what do I need to do to be one?or am I already on the right path?......LOL

What's in the Bag...by Camy
                    Chapter 1..
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12246
                    Chapter 2
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12247
                    Chapter 3
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12252
                    Chapter 4
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12257
                    Chapter 5
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12261
                    Chapter 6
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12268
                    Chapter 7
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12270

Okay...I'm off shopping....hehehehehehe
                    sigpic

Comment

VB..I don't do Sequels...they bore me!

But I do have another one...maybe I will come up with something to kind of hint to this one..who knows..I still have to do the Teyla and Weir one...You gave me some great ideas..I guess John and Teyla just inspire me more than anything else...I have no idea why!

You guys I am just warning you...and VB...I know you are not going to like me to admit this, and you will probably give me an essay lecture on why I am being pathetic...but, if Teyla does go with someone else...I need you guys to be prepared for me....I am going to need serious intervention...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        VB..I don't do Sequels...they bore me!

But I do have another one...maybe I will come up with something to kind of hint to this one..who knows..I still have to do the Teyla and Weir one...You gave me some great ideas..I guess John and Teyla just inspire me more than anything else...I have no idea why!

You guys I am just warning you...and VB...I know you are not going to like me to admit this, and you will probably give me an essay lecture on why I am being pathetic...but, if Teyla does go with someone else...I need you guys to be prepared for me....I am going to need serious intervention...
                        *pats Camy on back* It's okay Camita I'm fully prepared with words of shippy comfort *slides back bolt on locked cupboard revealing shelves of disposable syringes filled with tranquilizers, removes one, slips it into her pocket and bolts cupboard again slipping key into pocket where it's handy* Shep and Teyla are destiny. No need to worry

Comment

ok this isn't the best shot of this, but I've lost my good one

*feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

Teyla keeps John close to her heart.

Comment

here it is

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                              *pats Camy on back* It's okay Camita I'm fully prepared with words of shippy comfort *slides back bolt on locked cupboard revealing shelves of disposable syringes filled with tranquilizers, removes one, slips it into her pocket and bolts cupboard again slipping key into pocket where it's handy* Shep and Teyla are destiny. No need to worry
                              LOL!

Originally posted by Camy
                              Camy, Camy, Camy, look at it this way, if you can still ship JT after John's Kirking, then you'll be okay after Teyla hooks up with someone else too. At this point, if Teyla never hooks up with someone else, then, IMO, she would look a bit pathetic if TPTB decides to pair them up later. It would look too much like she had been putting her life on hold until John was ready and she deserves better, IMO. John's not letting anything stop him from living his life and I want the same for Teyla.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                Ritter baby, you like Star Wars and Star Trek?
                                So do I! I'm a longtime fan of Stargate, Star Wars, Star Trek (TOS, TNG, DS9, VGR, and the first two or three seasons of ENT), Battlestar Galactica, Quantum Leap, and Seven Days.

But I think the pinnacle of my geekdom comes of this: I just quoted Planet of Twilight off the top of my head – and I haven't read it in years. My copy is actually on loan to a friend at the moment.

But I'm not complaining! I'm a sci-fi geek and proud of it!

Umm... Yeah, sorry... popped in for a TWIX fix, and had to respond to that. To keep this legal:
                                Long live John/Teyla!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X