X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody ! How are you ?
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Still here! Just watching the Appentice

Somebody has asked on JM's blog 'Is Teyla in The Lost Tribe' or whatever it is called And Camy's left a very well worded comment too!
    It's too cool you make my day. It's nice that people ask him this. You know how stupid I am I wanted to post my last comment but when I find it I remember that I posted it in French lol
    Spoiler:
    In fact I asked him why in Whispers the team wasn't entirely with women with Teyla and Keller who could perfe"ctly replace Shep and Carson. The roles were perfect. I only wanted to know if we saw the other 3 because really one ep with only one member of the team it's really odd for me.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    RR fic part um........hell if i know

And thank you so much cazz and YC for your help with this!!!

I think i managed to fix all the grammar mistakes,i might have missed a few..I'm not sure...I need to go back to English class
    Wow this fight scene was perfect. Like the ending. It's really cool

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Thanks Cherish and no i don't mind all my artwork is snaggable.

I love it

Thanks sci, asgard, Linda and TF

Awesome congrats to all the winners.

Can't read it yet Linda I've only read part 1. *runs away*

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Well, this went faster than I expected . . .

RR fic Part 10

Off to do homework now. Be back later! :
    It was perfect and
    Spoiler:
    go Rodney

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    Posting some pics in the galleria and here*wags finger at those that don't go see the pretties in the galleria*
    You're too nice. Besides it is perfect I love them. Great work
    What's That?? Your hearing things!!

*computer sputters*

*electric waves crackling around cpu*

*screen turns bright white and fizzles out*

Darn and I didn't even get to see what YC said.

*slaps Head*
    OH WOW we are such deadbeats

CONGRATS CAZZ on 2000+++
    CONGRATULATIONS CAZZ
    Having Dinner
    ]
    Wow it's too coll and pretty. Well done besides I really like this wig on Teyla I don't know why. It stands for her a lighten period where she joked and laugh and had fun IMO
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oh cool. I'll have to check it out.

I'm in if everyone else is.

Woohoooo!!!
    *Jumping up and down*
    Awesome update.

Another awesome update. I really love this story.

Hee hee. I know.

ELF IS HOME!!!!
    I didn't get to talk to her yet. She dropped off a quick IM, but I missed it.
    She sore right now.
    But she's home!!!!
    Thank you so much for letting us know and it's good to know.
    Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
    That's what I used to do.
    But I was determined to do this one, so I put all my effort into it.
    I started with Teyla's front hand- thinking I could use it to get the others right.
    In some parts, they're not perfect, but it's the best I've ever done.

The RR is amazing! Well done to all who've written in it so far!
    I assure you it's really well done I like it and congratulations
    Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Can you guys please help me with something. It's been driving me nuts!.

Does anyone know what episode/scene this John icon is from? I'd like to get a bigger pic of that icon but i have no idea where it's from?

I asked Steph who usually is good with this but she couldn't figure it out and i'm bad with remembering scene's LOL!.

Oh by the way, i have no idea where i got this icon from so i don't know who the person who made it is????.

Thanks!
    Ok I don't know I thought of Sunday (when Ronon and him spar) or in The Return I when Teyla and Ronon say their farewell. In all the cases this is amazing and it really feats (?) good on him.
    Originally posted by Camy View Post
    I did a JT Family Manip...remember I"m still learning...

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/65366.html
    Wow it's fantastic great job. I only have one idea, I didn't imagine their children blond lol I joke. I love it and the texture and the colors are really great
    Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
    Just a quick pop-in for now.

Just letting you all know my J/T fic I keep ranting about is FINALLY finished.

The end (4 or so lines) might not be so terrific, but I can't be stuffed looking at it & making changes.

Just putting it up now on LiveJournal for viewing by all.

Title is crap, so please don't pay attention to it.

Be back in a few minutes with the link!
    Laura.

EDIT:
    Have to be quick- I have to go & get ready for TAFE.
    ENJOY!
    Link: http://landj-sgyendys.livejournal.com/859.html

Catch ya tomorrow!
    It's a really nice and sweet story. I like it
    Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Some random Shep icons. . .
    They are just great Shep is so good on this. Great choice
    Thanks LJ

Cazz and TF: Awesome Icons.... As always.

Another sig for Camy's challenge.
    Wow it's really pretty and good great job
    Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Morning Y'all! I am officially home! It feels good to be home too! It is very slow going though and is very painful to move around. I never realized how much we take our stomach muscles for granted or how much we used them for everyday things! Believe me, I am so finding out: the painful way. But, all is good, really.

I really wanted to thank everyone for all of your love and support! Seriously! I was in tears reading everyone's messages! That doesn't happen very often to Elf! you guys are so AMAZING! Every last one of you!!

I am going to have bow out the RR fic this time around. I can't sit for long periods of time at the computer. Sorry. I am hoping 'The Boss' won't torture me too much!

Thank you guys once again for everything!

Love,
    Elf!
    It's really nice to see you and know that you are good. Rest well and we see you as soon as you feel better. Big hugs
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      OT~
      Spoiler:
      Sinus stuff man. Nothing serious.
      It's not great. Rest well and good luck Just think of your day out of work
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Oh cool beans!!!!

OT~
        Spoiler:
        No such luck with bustin through the firewall. I'm home today thats the reason I can see!!!!
        Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Cazz

Thanks sci - and awesome sig!!

Hiya Elf! I hope the pain will lessen soon! *hugs*

Thanks MrsB!

Why aren't you at work?
        Thanks TF.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Ok, since Elfie is out this month and some of you expressed writing another part, here's the updated list. If it gets to you and you want to pass, just let us know and it will go to the next person.

I'm hoping to get the page updated later tonight or tomorrow.

Happy whumping!

Scifan
        Padme18
        TeylaFan
        Hope24
        MrsB108
        CazzBlade
        YappiChick
        WingedPegasus
        Teyilia
        OH MAN!!! I'm next.

BRB

Comment

I post a little something else it isn't great but I hope it makes you feel better
          Spoiler:

sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

OH MAN!!! I'm next.

BRB
            But . . . Tey hasn't posted her part yet, has she?
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

But . . . Tey hasn't posted her part yet, has she?
              Tey only wants to write the last part. So we're skipping over her until the end.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Another day, another pic fic...

The List
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

The List
                  ROFL!!! I love it!
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Round Robin Part 11

Spoiler:
                    While Rodney walks the corridors looking for the rest of his teammates, Ronon begins to stir. He groans in pain as he grabs his head.

Teyla goes over to him and lays a hand on his shoulder, "Ronon..."

"I'm fine," he moans. He looks in John's direction. "What happened?"

"You were thrown and knocked unconscious, we don't know where Rodney is and John is severly injured," Teyla answers with great concern.

They can see John's pail complexion and it worries them both. Ronon gets up and steadies himself to his feet. He and Teyla walk over to John to keep a watch over him.

As Teyla gets closer to John, he stretches out a shaky hand to reach for hers, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" she asks, almost in tears.

"For never telling you how I really felt about you," he struggles to get out and with the last word he slips back to unconsciousness.

Teyla looks up to Ronon with sadden eyes and Ronon hangs his head low.

------

As Rodney is about to round the corner to the next corridor, he hears some of the guards gossiping about the days event.

"I heard that the Emporer is thinking about executing the male prisoners and enslave the female one for what she has done to him," one of the guards says with excitement.

"Well, if we see "the man" with the hooded cloak, we will know what that means, " the other guard chuckles.

Rodney smiles mischieviously.

Sorry if it's long and for any mistakes.

Comment

The List
                      it was so fun. "Ladies'men" I loved it
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Round Robin Part 11

Spoiler:
                        While Rodney walks the corridors looking for the rest of his teammates, Ronon begins to stir. He groans in pain as he grabs his head.

"You were thrown and knocked unconscious, we don't know where Rodney is and John is severly injured," Teyla answers with great concern.

They can see John's pail complexion and it worries them both. Ronon gets up and steadies himself to his feet. He and Teyla walk over to John to keep a watch over him.

As Teyla gets closer to John, he stretches out a shaky hand to reach for hers, "I'm sorry."

"For never telling you how I really felt about you," he struggles to get out and with the last word he slips back to unconsciousness.

------

As Rodney is about to round the corner to the next corridor, he hears some of the guards gossiping about the days event.

"I heard that the Emporer is thinking about executing the male prisoners and enslave the female one for what she has done to him," one of the guards says with excitement.

"Well, if we see "the man" with the hooded cloak, we will know what that means, " the other guard chuckles.

Awesome!!
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

The List
                          I finally get to see one! And its a hoot!!!!
                          Round Robin Part 11

Spoiler:

------

Excellent update Sci!!!

Comment

Round Robin Part 11

Spoiler:

------

Really great continuation.
                            Spoiler:
                            Yeah John you can be sorry but us too lol and Ronon you are right he is a JT shipper
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

The List
                              LOL... I can see McKay on that list but hardly John *lol*

Round Robin Part 11

Spoiler:

------

Great update... hrmm intresting...what might he be up to
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Can you guys please help me with something. It's been driving me nuts!.

Does anyone know what episode/scene this John icon is from? I'd like to get a bigger pic of that icon but i have no idea where it's from?

Spoiler:

I asked Steph who usually is good with this but she couldn't figure it out and i'm bad with remembering scene's LOL!.

Oh by the way, i have no idea where i got this icon from so i don't know who the person who made it is????.

Thanks!
                                From what I can tell of the pic... it's from The Return part 1 where they are saying goodbye in his quarter..
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X