No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Won?????? What!!! What Did I Win>>>wwooohooooo!
    sigpic

Comment

Can you guys please help me with something. It's been driving me nuts!.

Does anyone know what episode/scene this John icon is from? I'd like to get a bigger pic of that icon but i have no idea where it's from?

Spoiler:

I asked Steph who usually is good with this but she couldn't figure it out and i'm bad with remembering scene's LOL!.

Oh by the way, i have no idea where i got this icon from so i don't know who the person who made it is????.

Thanks!
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        Posting some pics in the galleria and here*wags finger at those that don't go see the pretties in the galleria*

Spoiler:

Pretty maff!. I know i'm one of the guilty one's that doesn't visit the J/T Galleria as much as i should . I'll definitely try to go more often.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Still here! Just watching the Appentice

Somebody has asked on JM's blog 'Is Teyla in The Lost Tribe' or whatever it is called And Camy's left a very well worded comment too!

I hope he asnwers that question because i think we are all wondering about Teyla in that episode.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          What's the news on her?
          She's home.
          I hope I hear more tomorrow. Or She comes on.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          hi guys...I'm working on a manip of JT but I need a good cap of John laughing...like really laughing...can anyone think of a scene or an episode and I can find the cap? or post the cap...Thanks!

Did you guys read my newest fic? what did you think of it?

Hugs,
          I haven't got to finish it yet. I started, but had other things that came up. Sorry Camy.

I Won?????? What!!! What Did I Win>>>wwooohooooo!
          The SGA Fans Awards.
          I don't know the link. Cazz might have it.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

Does anyone know what episode/scene this John icon is from? I'd like to get a bigger pic of that icon but i have no idea where it's from?

Spoiler:

I asked Steph who usually is good with this but she couldn't figure it out and i'm bad with remembering scene's LOL!.

Oh by the way, i have no idea where i got this icon from so i don't know who the person who made it is????.

Thanks!
          Ahhhh. I don't know,but MAN!! He looks good in it.

OT: I hate my router. It keeps bumping me off my laptop.

Comment

NP, Scifan....that cap looks familiar Mayra...Let me think about it...could it be from Mrs Miller and McKay?
            sigpic

Comment

I did a JT Family Manip...remember I"m still learning...

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/65366.html
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Ahhhh. I don't know,but MAN!! He looks good in it.

OT: I hate my router. It keeps bumping me off my laptop.
                He definitely does look good doesn't he! LOL!

NP, Scifan....that cap looks familiar Mayra...Let me think about it...could it be from Mrs Miller and McKay?
                Thanks Camy!...hopefully it's from that episode!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Left you a review but wow girl!!! your really good at manip!. Awesome!
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks Camy.
                    Oh I forgot to tell you that Elf is home.

Comment

he didn't reply any questions tonight! so he won't touch my question at all now...*sighs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Sign-ups run until next Thursday, 15th May.

(And thank you, Yappichick, for already signing up! It's a pleasure to have you in the Thing-A-Thon!)

Sel.

Comment

Just a quick pop-in for now.

Just letting you all know my J/T fic I keep ranting about is FINALLY finished.

The end (4 or so lines) might not be so terrific, but I can't be stuffed looking at it & making changes.

Just putting it up now on LiveJournal for viewing by all.

Title is crap, so please don't pay attention to it.

Be back in a few minutes with the link!
                          Laura.

EDIT:
                          Have to be quick- I have to go & get ready for TAFE.
                          ENJOY!
                          Link: http://landj-sgyendys.livejournal.com/859.html

Catch ya tomorrow!
                          Last edited by LandJrule; 07 May 2008, 10:38 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

hi guys...I'm working on a manip of JT but I need a good cap of John laughing...like really laughing...can anyone think of a scene or an episode and I can find the cap? or post the cap...Thanks!

Did you guys read my newest fic? what did you think of it?

Hugs,
                            The end of McKay and Mrs Miller

No prob...I found one! Thanks!
                            Oh, ok!

By the way Cazz! Congrats on 2,000 Posts!!!
                            Thanx Mayra

Spoiler:
                            It definately looks S3, so either McKay and Mrs Miller, The Return P1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney or The Game

Nice work Camy!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Thanks Camy.
                            Oh I forgot to tell you that Elf is home.
                            YAY!

Icon contest entries:

This won critics choice: and I made these too but could only enter two:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              RR fic part um........hell if i know

Spoiler:
                              They all looked up to see where the sword landed,shocked to discover it hit the man directly in the shoulder blade.He fell back down into his chair shocked,in a great deal of pain.

“Guards,” he tried to shout out but it was barely a whisper.He mustered all his strength and shouted again,”GUARDS,SIEZE HER!” About a half dozen guards stormed into the ring.Teyla grabbed the other sword that was disguarded on the ground.

“Surrender or die,” one of the guards said.

Teyla thought about this for a moment.

“Funny,that is what I was going to say to you.” She said back to them.

The guards circled her,Teyla was keeping her eye on all of them by going around in circles with the sword in her good hand.Teyla swung the sword side to side as two of the guards moved closer to her.As they do,she dived forward catching them off guard and sliced one of them across the chest.He fell to the floor.Seeing him unable to fightshe brought the sword up to the other guard and caught him across the throat.

Noticing movement out of the corner of her eye,Teyla was distracted by John as he was trying to get up to help her and doesn't see one of the guards coming up behind her.He hit her over the head with the butt of his sword and Teyla fell to the ground.She looked around,slightly dazed to see the guard standing over her but quickly recovered.She swing kicked his legs and he fell to the floor.Teyla grabbed the sword again and stabbed him with it as he lay on the ground.

Teyla stood up but the dizziness returned.The remaining three guards descended upon her.She tried to fight them off but one of them managed to get a punch in and hit her on the cheek.Teyla heard something crack,probably her cheekbone.The other two guards finally managed to restrain her.They tied her hands behind her back and grabbed her off the ground.The man in the stands shouted to the guards.

“Take her away,lock her up.Take the others as well.”

The man didn't notice that there was one member of the team missing.

And thank you so much cazz and YC for your help with this!!!

I think i managed to fix all the grammar mistakes,i might have missed a few..I'm not sure...I need to go back to English class
                              *bounces* Lindaaa - that was awesome!! You did so so well - and getter better too!! Very proud of you

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Well, this went faster than I expected . . . :

RR fic Part 10

Spoiler:
                              After a brief stint of being dragged through the never-ending corridors of the arena, the three injured comrades were thrown harshly into a cell. Ronon was still unconscious, and John was flitting in and out. Teyla struggled to raise herself on her good arm and crawled as best she could to his side.

“John,” she said quietly. “John, can you hear me?”

His normally spiky black hair was matted with sweat, whether from the intolerable heat of the planet or the pain of his injuries, or both. She put two fingers to his neck and checked his pulse—rapid but strong. Good. Then his head turned toward her and his eyes slid open.

“Teyla?” His voice was barely audible, but it was something.

She smiled a bit. “Yes John, I'm here.”

“You—okay?”

“I am fine.” Okay, so she couldn't immediately remember a time when she'd felt worse . . . her wrist and cheek ached horribly, her head felt like it was going to fall off, and every muscle in her body felt like jelly . . .but there would be time to worry about herself later.

“Ronon?” John asked.

“He is unconscious, but I believe he will be all right,” She replied.

John turned his head a little to look around the cell.

“Where's Rodney?” He asked.

Teyla quickly glanced around the room. She had forgotten all about the scientist . . . and now she had no idea where he was.

------------------------

From where he was in the stands of the arena, Rodney had watched his team be subdued and taken off the field. He crouched low and hoped that the guards wouldn't notice his absence in the uproar following the emperor's injury. Someone had left their cloak unattended in the confusion, so he grabbed it and threw it over his shoulders, instantly blending in with the crowd surrounding him. He soon made his way to an access corridor behind the seating and began walking swiftly along, but then the sound of footfalls behind him made him slip into a shadowy alcove. A group of men soon walked past supporting the wounded emperor, too worried about him to notice the cloaked figure in the shadows. As soon as they were a safe distance, Rodney slid out of his hiding place and silently followed them.

Off to do homework now. Be back later! :
                              Very Cool!!
                              Spoiler:
                              I love that it's rodney!! Great job WP

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              thanks Guys i made this for wendy she usually pops in from time to time
                              [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/forwendy.jpg[/IMG
                              Nice

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Icon contest entries:

[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/Icon-contest-1055.jpg[/IMG [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/icon-contest-1054.jpg[/IMG [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/Icon-contest-1053.jpg[/IMG [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/icon-contest-1052.jpg[/IMG [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/Icon-contest-1051.jpg[/IMG [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/MS-icon-contest-5c.jpg[/IMG This won critics choice: [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/MS-icon-contest-5e.jpg[/IMG and I made these too but could only enter two: [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/MS-icon-contest-5b.jpg[/IMG [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/MS-icon-contest-5d.jpg[/IMG
                              Great job Cazz!! Oh - and reeaally late but

Congrats on the big 2000!
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Great job Cazz!! Oh - and reeaally late but

Congrats on the big 2000!
                                Thanx TF!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X