Some random Shep icons. . .

*Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Some random Shep icons. . .

Love this one!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        Just a quick pop-in for now.

Just letting you all know my J/T fic I keep ranting about is FINALLY finished.

The end (4 or so lines) might not be so terrific, but I can't be stuffed looking at it & making changes.

Just putting it up now on LiveJournal for viewing by all.

Title is crap, so please don't pay attention to it.

Be back in a few minutes with the link!
        Laura.

EDIT:
        Have to be quick- I have to go & get ready for TAFE.
        ENJOY!
        Link: http://landj-sgyendys.livejournal.com/859.html

Catch ya tomorrow!
        Thanks LJ

Cazz and TF: Awesome Icons.... As always.

Another sig for Camy's challenge.
        Last edited by scifan; 08 May 2008, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          Ok gang, since we are going for two round of the RR fic, skip me and go right intothe next person please, I'm ending this party and if it is my turn THAT marks the ENd of the RR, i even told Yappi this so I'm telling everyone here, I'm LAST, so when we go round two I end it all so skip me then start round two.

Speaking of the RR who's next?
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          It's Elf's turn.
          Morning Y'all! I am officially home! It feels good to be home too! It is very slow going though and is very painful to move around. I never realized how much we take our stomach muscles for granted or how much we used them for everyday things! Believe me, I am so finding out: the painful way. But, all is good, really.

I really wanted to thank everyone for all of your love and support! Seriously! I was in tears reading everyone's messages! That doesn't happen very often to Elf! you guys are so AMAZING! Every last one of you!!

I am going to have bow out the RR fic this time around. I can't sit for long periods of time at the computer. Sorry. I am hoping 'The Boss' won't torture me too much!

Thank you guys once again for everything!

Love,
          Elf!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Morning Y'all! I am officially home! It feels good to be home too! It is very slow going though and is very painful to move around. I never realized how much we take our stomach muscles for granted or how much we used them for everyday things! Believe me, I am so finding out: the painful way. But, all is good, really.

I really wanted to thank everyone for all of your love and support! Seriously! I was in tears reading everyone's messages! That doesn't happen very often to Elf! you guys are so AMAZING! Every last one of you!!

I am going to have bow out the RR fic this time around. I can't sit for long periods of time at the computer. Sorry. I am hoping 'The Boss' won't torture me too much!

Love,
            Elf!

I am so glad to see you in here Elf.
            And I was so excited to see that you were home last night.
            I am sure The Boss will be gentle on you this time.

((HUGS))

Comment

ELF!!! What up killer!!!! Glad to see ya back and that everything went well!!!!

Cazz and TF - Wow dudes on those icons. For real.

Sci - Awesome challenge entry. The word "capturing" and the way the pic is shown as a photograph was a really smart thing.
              Last edited by MrsB108; 08 May 2008, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                ELF!!! What up killer!!!! Glad to see ya back and that everything went well!!!!

Sci - Awesome challenge entry. The word "capturing" and the way the pic is shown as a photograph was a really smart thing.
                Thanks MrsB! I guess that means you can see things again.

Off to try to update "Our Time" and maybe another chapter of your B-day present.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  RR fic part um........hell if i know

Spoiler:
                  They all looked up to see where the sword landed,shocked to discover it hit the man directly in the shoulder blade.He fell back down into his chair shocked,in a great deal of pain.

“Guards,” he tried to shout out but it was barely a whisper.He mustered all his strength and shouted again,”GUARDS,SIEZE HER!” About a half dozen guards stormed into the ring.Teyla grabbed the other sword that was disguarded on the ground.

“Surrender or die,” one of the guards said.

Teyla thought about this for a moment.

“Funny,that is what I was going to say to you.” She said back to them.

The guards circled her,Teyla was keeping her eye on all of them by going around in circles with the sword in her good hand.Teyla swung the sword side to side as two of the guards moved closer to her.As they do,she dived forward catching them off guard and sliced one of them across the chest.He fell to the floor.Seeing him unable to fightshe brought the sword up to the other guard and caught him across the throat.

Noticing movement out of the corner of her eye,Teyla was distracted by John as he was trying to get up to help her and doesn't see one of the guards coming up behind her.He hit her over the head with the butt of his sword and Teyla fell to the ground.She looked around,slightly dazed to see the guard standing over her but quickly recovered.She swing kicked his legs and he fell to the floor.Teyla grabbed the sword again and stabbed him with it as he lay on the ground.

Teyla stood up but the dizziness returned.The remaining three guards descended upon her.She tried to fight them off but one of them managed to get a punch in and hit her on the cheek.Teyla heard something crack,probably her cheekbone.The other two guards finally managed to restrain her.They tied her hands behind her back and grabbed her off the ground.The man in the stands shouted to the guards.

“Take her away,lock her up.Take the others as well.”

The man didn't notice that there was one member of the team missing.

And thank you so much cazz and YC for your help with this!!!

I think i managed to fix all the grammar mistakes,i might have missed a few..I'm not sure...I need to go back to English class
                  Nicely Done!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                  Thanks Cherish and no i don't mind all my artwork is snaggable.
                  Thanks hunni.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Well, this went faster than I expected . . .

RR fic Part 10

Spoiler:
                  After a brief stint of being dragged through the never-ending corridors of the arena, the three injured comrades were thrown harshly into a cell. Ronon was still unconscious, and John was flitting in and out. Teyla struggled to raise herself on her good arm and crawled as best she could to his side.

“John,” she said quietly. “John, can you hear me?”

His normally spiky black hair was matted with sweat, whether from the intolerable heat of the planet or the pain of his injuries, or both. She put two fingers to his neck and checked his pulse—rapid but strong. Good. Then his head turned toward her and his eyes slid open.

“Teyla?” His voice was barely audible, but it was something.

She smiled a bit. “Yes John, I'm here.”

“You—okay?”

“I am fine.” Okay, so she couldn't immediately remember a time when she'd felt worse . . . her wrist and cheek ached horribly, her head felt like it was going to fall off, and every muscle in her body felt like jelly . . .but there would be time to worry about herself later.

“Ronon?” John asked.

“He is unconscious, but I believe he will be all right,” She replied.

John turned his head a little to look around the cell.

“Where's Rodney?” He asked.

Teyla quickly glanced around the room. She had forgotten all about the scientist . . . and now she had no idea where he was.

------------------------

From where he was in the stands of the arena, Rodney had watched his team be subdued and taken off the field. He crouched low and hoped that the guards wouldn't notice his absence in the uproar following the emperor's injury. Someone had left their cloak unattended in the confusion, so he grabbed it and threw it over his shoulders, instantly blending in with the crowd surrounding him. He soon made his way to an access corridor behind the seating and began walking swiftly along, but then the sound of footfalls behind him made him slip into a shadowy alcove. A group of men soon walked past supporting the wounded emperor, too worried about him to notice the cloaked figure in the shadows. As soon as they were a safe distance, Rodney slid out of his hiding place and silently followed them.

Off to do homework now. Be back later!
                  Love it!

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                  Posting some pics in the galleria and here*wags finger at those that don't go see the pretties in the galleria*

Spoiler:

These are great!
                  sigpic
                  Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Thanks MrsB! I guess that means you can see things again.

Off to try to update "Our Time" and maybe another chapter of your B-day present.
                    Oh cool beans!!!!

OT~
                    Spoiler:
                    No such luck with bustin through the firewall. I'm home today thats the reason I can see!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Love this one!
                      Thanks Cazz

Cazz and TF: Awesome Icons.... As always.

Another sig for Camy's challenge.
                      Thanks sci - and awesome sig!!

Love,
                      Elf!
                      Hiya Elf! I hope the pain will lessen soon! *hugs*

Thanks MrsB!

Oh cool beans!!!!

OT~
                      Spoiler:
                      No such luck with bustin through the firewall. I'm home today thats the reason I can see!!!!
                      Why aren't you at work?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post

Sign-ups run until next Thursday, 15th May.

(And thank you, Yappichick, for already signing up! It's a pleasure to have you in the Thing-A-Thon!)

Sel.
                        No problem. I'm hoping that it kicks my Muse into gear.

Love,
                        Elf!
                        ELFIE!!!!!!!! I'm sooo glad that you are back home. Dont' worry about the fic...just enjoy the whump that is going on. But you won't get off so easily next month! *hugs*
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                          Why aren't you at work?

OT~
                          Spoiler:
                          Sinus stuff man. Nothing serious.

Comment

Ok, since Elfie is out this month and some of you expressed writing another part, here's the updated list. If it gets to you and you want to pass, just let us know and it will go to the next person.

I'm hoping to get the page updated later tonight or tomorrow.

Happy whumping!

Scifan
                            Padme18
                            TeylaFan
                            Hope24
                            MrsB108
                            CazzBlade
                            YappiChick
                            WingedPegasus
                            Teyilia
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

OT~
                              Spoiler:
                              Sinus stuff man. Nothing serious.
                              OT. . .
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh Well, still sucks. Hope you have a good day anyways, relaxing

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks YC!!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X