• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Ok, I'm needing a little help y'all...

Slightly OT--
    Spoiler:
    What are some things that Elizabeth would tease John and Rodney about? I'm looking for one or two word prompts, nothing too elaborate. Thanks!
    Spoiler:
    Bickering

Saving each others lives

Ability to get into trouble

Hope they help

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ok, I'm needing a little help y'all...

Slightly OT--
      Spoiler:
      What are some things that Elizabeth would tease John and Rodney about? I'm looking for one or two word prompts, nothing too elaborate. Thanks!
      perhaps the gfact that they are brothers in a paralell reality? thenthey start arguing with her that they aren't even related in THIS reality

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        perhaps the gfact that they are brothers in a paralell reality? thenthey start arguing with her that they aren't even related in THIS reality
        hmmmmm,i've got an itch in my trigger finger...My finger might slip
        sigpic

Comment

Where'd everyone go...Did everyone go away and leave me
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Spoiler:
            Bickering

Saving each others lives

Ability to get into trouble

Hope they help

Thank you...you gave me an idea! YAY!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Where'd everyone go...Did everyone go away and leave me
              Still here! Just watching the Appentice

Somebody has asked on JM's blog 'Is Teyla in The Lost Tribe' or whatever it is called And Camy's left a very well worded comment too!

Comment

I need to know...who is wanting to do a second part on the RR or join in if there is a second round? I need to know so that the rest of the people can either wrap the story up or continue the story for another round.

Let me know! Thanks!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Still here! Just watching the Appentice

Somebody has asked on JM's blog 'Is Teyla in The Lost Tribe' or whatever it is called And Camy's left a very well worded comment too!

Cool....Nope still not going onto JM's blog...I'm in a happy mood and i ain't ruining it

I need to know...who is wanting to do a second part on the RR or join in if there is a second round? I need to know so that the rest of the people can either wrap the story up or continue the story for another round.

Let me know! Thanks!
                  Um i'm not very good at this gladiator stuff oh i sent you an E-Mail with my RR part if you don't mind betaing it for me when you have time
                  sigpic

Comment

Let me know! Thanks!
                    I am! and I think MrsB and TF were up for it too

Comment

Um i'm not very good at this gladiator stuff oh i sent you an E-Mail with my RR part if you don't mind betaing it for me when you have time
                      Already got it. Check your email.

and I loved your part!
                      sigpic

Comment

RR fic part um........hell if i know

Spoiler:
                        They all looked up to see where the sword landed,shocked to discover it hit the man directly in the shoulder blade.He fell back down into his chair shocked,in a great deal of pain.

“Guards,” he tried to shout out but it was barely a whisper.He mustered all his strength and shouted again,”GUARDS,SIEZE HER!” About a half dozen guards stormed into the ring.Teyla grabbed the other sword that was disguarded on the ground.

“Surrender or die,” one of the guards said.

Teyla thought about this for a moment.

“Funny,that is what I was going to say to you.” She said back to them.

The guards circled her,Teyla was keeping her eye on all of them by going around in circles with the sword in her good hand.Teyla swung the sword side to side as two of the guards moved closer to her.As they do,she dived forward catching them off guard and sliced one of them across the chest.He fell to the floor.Seeing him unable to fightshe brought the sword up to the other guard and caught him across the throat.

Noticing movement out of the corner of her eye,Teyla was distracted by John as he was trying to get up to help her and doesn't see one of the guards coming up behind her.He hit her over the head with the butt of his sword and Teyla fell to the ground.She looked around,slightly dazed to see the guard standing over her but quickly recovered.She swing kicked his legs and he fell to the floor.Teyla grabbed the sword again and stabbed him with it as he lay on the ground.

Teyla stood up but the dizziness returned.The remaining three guards descended upon her.She tried to fight them off but one of them managed to get a punch in and hit her on the cheek.Teyla heard something crack,probably her cheekbone.The other two guards finally managed to restrain her.They tied her hands behind her back and grabbed her off the ground.The man in the stands shouted to the guards.

“Take her away,lock her up.Take the others as well.”

The man didn't notice that there was one member of the team missing.

And thank you so much cazz and YC for your help with this!!!

I think i managed to fix all the grammar mistakes,i might have missed a few..I'm not sure...I need to go back to English class
                        sigpic

Comment

Linda! Post it already! Some of us are going nuts waiting for it!!! Namely me, but still!

Edit: You posted while I was! Love you Linda!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Linda! Post it already! Some of us are going nuts waiting for it!!! Namely me, but still!

Edit: You posted while I was! Love you Linda!
                            heehee...See where impatience gets you
                            sigpic

Comment

RR fic part um........hell if i know

Spoiler:
                              They all looked up to see where the sword landed,shocked to discover it hit the man directly in the shoulder blade.He fell back down into his chair shocked,in a great deal of pain.

“Guards,” he tried to shout out but it was barely a whisper.He mustered all his strength and shouted again,”GUARDS,SIEZE HER!” About a half dozen guards stormed into the ring.Teyla grabbed the other sword that was disguarded on the ground.

“Surrender or die,” one of the guards said.

Teyla thought about this for a moment.

“Funny,that is what I was going to say to you.” She said back to them.

The guards circled her,Teyla was keeping her eye on all of them by going around in circles with the sword in her good hand.Teyla swung the sword side to side as two of the guards moved closer to her.As they do,she dived forward catching them off guard and sliced one of them across the chest.He fell to the floor.Seeing him unable to fightshe brought the sword up to the other guard and caught him across the throat.

Noticing movement out of the corner of her eye,Teyla was distracted by John as he was trying to get up to help her and doesn't see one of the guards coming up behind her.He hit her over the head with the butt of his sword and Teyla fell to the ground.She looked around,slightly dazed to see the guard standing over her but quickly recovered.She swing kicked his legs and he fell to the floor.Teyla grabbed the sword again and stabbed him with it as he lay on the ground.

Teyla stood up but the dizziness returned.The remaining three guards descended upon her.She tried to fight them off but one of them managed to get a punch in and hit her on the cheek.Teyla heard something crack,probably her cheekbone.The other two guards finally managed to restrain her.They tied her hands behind her back and grabbed her off the ground.The man in the stands shouted to the guards.

“Take her away,lock her up.Take the others as well.”

The man didn't notice that there was one member of the team missing.

And thank you so much cazz and YC for your help with this!!!

I think i managed to fix all the grammar mistakes,i might have missed a few..I'm not sure...I need to go back to English class
                              Amazing Linda!

Spoiler:
                              Love Teyla's retort to the guard And cracked cheekbone... nice whump LOVE the ending!

Comment

Amazing Linda!

Spoiler:
                                Love Teyla's retort to the guard And cracked cheekbone... nice whump LOVE the ending!

hehe,thanks cazz and well you helped a great deal getting my brain in gear and giving me some ideas what to do because i really was struggling badly!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X