X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Thanks!
    Spoiler:
    Someone left me a review on ff.net saying that it was slightly disturbing that such young children would know so much about torture, which is something that did cross my mind as I was writing it, but it was 2am so I wasn't too bothered... reading it now, though, I sort of see the point...

Ah well. It was all John's imagination making it real, so he could play along like a good daddy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    ot
    Spoiler:
    Well I took to read that the children were just playing. The girl was poking him with her wand and the boy tied Shep up (now I wonder who taught him that).. but they didn't really know anything about torture per se.. it was just all John's imagination.. lol
    sigpic

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for J/T on Doppelganger in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=118

Pics to follow for use in game: (Under spoiler tags with a description of why)
      Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=72
      (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=63
      (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=27
      (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Support John in the H&H Best Hairdos
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...42802&page=270
      (Make sure you have the last page on the thread to make the correct score)

VOTING UPDATE

Doppelganger has now 23 votes.
      John still needs support everyday on the hairdo game.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

*NEW* MY LATEST JOHN SHEPPARD VIDEO

The latest John Sheppard video that was done for the Whump Marathon

John Sheppard #5 (Trouble)

STARGATE MUSIC VIDEO AWARD 2007

Nominate videos to Stargate Music Video Award 2007
      Let's make sure there are video with John, Teyla and John/Teyla
      Nominations are open until 11th November
      http://www.pink-martini.net/sg1awards/

*NEW* AMANDA TAPPING INTERVIEW

Watch Amanda answer fans questions.. inculdes spoilers
      http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=176788

INFANITY SPECIAL ON STARGATE ATLANTIS

Check out the Infanity Special that was done on Stargate Atlantis. Behind the scene stuff, talking to the cast, stunts, costumes, visuals and some fan questions.

Video links

ARMAGEDDON CONVENTION IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

Check out reports from some fans from the Armageddon Convention in Melbourne where fans got to meet Joe Flanigan

Report Links

Video Links
      Spoiler:
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0_F_BoDieY (bit of Joe's talk and him getting a taste of Vegemite...)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXR8T54S (First 25 min of his talk)

Pics links
      Spoiler:
      http://flickr.com/photos/sgalvin/1568526508/

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....2&postcount=75

You can find some awesome pics of Joe on the Armageddon Convention in Melbourne right here..
      http://in-the-bottle.livejournal.com/438296.html

Be aware though that the owner have asked that these pics are NOT to be reposted anywhere... you can snag them for your own enjoyment,,just not post them anywhere public like other pages and here at GW...so please respect that request from the owner of these pics

http://pics.livejournal.com/smileygidget/

ARMAGEDDON CONVENTION IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND

Check out videos from Joe Flanigan's talk (almost 40 min) and some pics of him from the Armageddon Convention in Auckland. When more turn up it will be added.

Report Links

Video Links

Pic Links
      Spoiler:
      Last edited by NinaM; 02 November 2007, 03:48 AM.
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

The latest John Sheppard video that was done for the Whump Marathon and premiered in the Galleria thread...now it's making it's round everywhere else

sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Well you ain't gettin' any! Seriously I don't see how I could carry this on without it being just completely... you know, to do with whumping hangnails...

Lol, thanks Camy! I think the numbers are referring to the stories they have ideas for already for series five, or something like that...

I'm so so so glad that you liked everything Elf, and kudos to Camy for arranging it, I say! *applause*

And Elf, I said this is in the Galleria as well but we'll all be thinking of you and will be eagerly awaiting your return... ((HUG))

Thanks Sci!
          LOL. You're welcome. I was really worried at first. Very cute.
          Spoiler:
          At first is was very detail, but I agree with you and Blue. It's not like the kid were being that detailed and I figured it was John's imagination later. Any way nicely done.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          To All Of You Who Participated in one way or another in The JT 24 HOUR Whumpage Marathon...

From me to you!

'night!
          Beautiful Wallie. Camy I more than happy to participate and I do it again for anyone in our family.

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
          omg..dudette your myspace is freaking awesome!...that's a mad fab background.

I don't mine that you snurched the wallie, it was for you after all... though for the livejournal I think the wallie as a banner is stretching the page or it is on my comp. it's looking cool as a background though..I can shrink it down a bit and make it kind of like lj sized.

Oh and here's my vid....don't know how good it is, since I did do it in two days...

http://www.mediafire.com/?85ynjsz28mm
          WB. I love that song! It was such a beautiful vid. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

The latest John Sheppard video that was done for the Whump Marathon and premiered in the Galleria thread...now it's making it's round everywhere else

Thanks Nina for links and I'm getting ready to watch vid again.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              This is a quick post and I'll brb.

It's Amanda's interview.

http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=176788
              Oh thanks for sharing...I like Amanda,she's funny!

FOR ELF

Here's a ficlet I wrote in the past half hour - please bear in mind it's gone 2am here...

It's called Pure Torture...
              Spoiler:

John gasped for breath as ice cold water stung his cheek, which was red-raw and swollen from a vicious backhand. The water trailed down his cheek and chin, so cold that it seemed to burn a trail of fire on his skin. He heard the water drip to the floor, and concentrated on the steady rhythm of the sound it made.

Drip. Drip.

It was better to concentrate on that than the pain.

Drip.

Drip.

Another stream of water hit him on the neck and he cried out at the feel of it seeping down his bruised chest. He rolled from his side onto his back, and unwillingly raised his eyes to look once more into the faces of his captors.

Identical expressions of disgust stared back at him. Hawk-like eyes took in his helpless state and cruel, humourless smiles informed him that they were not in a bargaining mood.

John tugged feebly at the rope binding his wrists, but they were bound too tightly and he had too little energy to do anything but graze them further.

The woman noticed him struggling and stepped forward. John tried to shy away but had nowhere to go – she prodded him in the shoulder with the rod she held, and John convulsed as electricity raced through his body, tearing a silent scream from his throat as every muscle in his body began to spasm painfully.

Each second felt like an hour until she broke contact, and the electricity was gone, replaced by a sharp pain that encompassed John’s entire body. He lay utterly still, his eyes shut, his chest barely moving as he took shallow breaths.

“Now, you will tell us what we want to know,” said the man. His voice seemed to come from so far away, but John knew better.

What they want to know… It had been so long since they had begun torturing him that John couldn’t even remember what it was – and if he couldn’t remember, than surely it wasn’t that important….

“Once more, what is the code to open the shield in Atlantis?”

The IDC…oh yeah…no! No, he couldn’t give them that. He couldn’t let them get through to Atlantis, to his people, his team… to Teyla.
              John kept his eyes shut and shook his head, grimacing at the pain that lanced through his skull at the movement. “No…” he said weakly.

The rod was only pressed against his shoulder for the briefest of seconds, but it was enough to send John into convulsions again. When they subsided the man spoke once more, and his voice had changed to a husky whisper.

“You will not stop us, no matter what you refuse to tell us,” he said.

John forced his eyes open a crack, and saw that the man was now crouching down next to him, his eyes boring into his own.

The man smiled. An indolent, wicked smile.

“Your death will not help them,” he said softly.

John gulped. This was it. This was the end.

He would not die a traitor.

“No,” he repeated, throwing the last of his energy behind the word.

The smile faded from the man’s face, and was quickly replaced by an expression of deepest loathing. He shrugged.

“Very well,” he said. He reached into an inner pocket of his robes and removed from it an evil looking, three-bladed dagger, the metal glinting darkly in the dim light.

John closed his eyes as the man raised the dagger high above his head and drove it into his stomach.

“What are you doing?”

John’s eyes snapped open and he raised his head. Teyla was standing in the doorway, a half amused, half exasperated look on her face.

Tagan jumped up, his baseball glove hanging limply from one hand, a water pistol in the other. He grinned at Teyla.

“We’re just playing,” he said.

Teyla rolled her eyes and stepped into the room. “By torturing your father with toys?” She asked.

“It’s fun!” Piped up Libby, jabbing John with her fairy wand again. He grinned in response and winked up at her.

Teyla couldn’t help but smile, though John could see she was trying to be authoritarian about the situation.

“Jennifer is waiting for the two of you in the recreation room,” she said. “She said she promised to show you a movie…”

“Back to the Future!” Tagan cried happily. He dropped his glove and hurried out of the room so quickly that Teyla barely had time to touch the top of his head as he ran past her. Little Libby dropped her wand on top of John and ran after her elder brother.

“Wait for me!” She called out as she left the room. The doors slid shut behind her.

Teyla folded her arms and raised an eyebrow at John, who lay on the floor next to the sofa, his hands tied together with a piece of tasselled rope from one of Libby’s dressing-up outfits.

“You should not encourage them,” she said.

John shrugged. “Better it’s me they torture than someone else,” he said. He grinned. “Besides, Libby’s right – it is fun.”

Teyla shook her head but smiled as she did so, and John smiled as well. He held up his bound hands.

“A little help?” He asked.

Teyla took a few steps towards him. “Surely you can get out of that?”

John raised a sardonic eyebrow. “You’d think so, but damn that kid can tie knots…” He couldn’t help the hint of pride that crept into his voice. Tagan was only nine, and Libby six, but they continuously ran circles around him. He was very content to let them.

Teyla knelt down next to John and placed a hand on his wrists, looking at the knots thoughtfully.

“You are right,” she said after a moment. “These are very good knots. You are quite stuck.”

John tried to move his hands but couldn’t. “I know,” he replied. “Could you undo them, or get some scissors or something…?”

“I could…” Teyla leant towards John, her body twisting to the side at a strange angle. Before he knew what had happened he was lying flat on his back once again, his arms stretched high above his head, and Teyla had lifted up one corner of the coffee table and lowered the leg again between his arms, trapping him in place.

John’s eyes widened as Teyla leant over him, her hair swinging down like curtains either side of their faces. There was no mistaking her feral grin, or the twinkle in her eyes.

John smirked. “You got something else in mind?” He said cheekily.

Teyla quirked an eyebrow. “Well, there are few torture techniques that I’ve been meaning to have some fun with…”
              Spoiler:
              Oh you really had me goin there for a minute.....hmm Teyla's a sneeky one

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Hey Y'all!

I couldn't help myself! Tell me what you think!
              I hope Witchy will not mind..

http://elflinn.livejournal.com/
              That's awesome Elf!

WOOHOO,TR tonight although i won't see it till tomorrow....And then only a week till.........MISSING!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey maniacs. Wont be around at all this weekend so hope you all have a good one and hope we get a humungo J/T moment tonight in Tabula Rasa.

And even though shes not here right now, hope all is well Elf!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Oh thanks for sharing...I like Amanda,she's funny!

Spoiler:
                  Oh you really had me goin there for a minute.....hmm Teyla's a sneeky one

That's awesome Elf!

WOOHOO,TR tonight although i won't see it till tomorrow....And then only a week till.........MISSING!!!
                  I love Amanda too. She's so different from her character Sam.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Hey maniacs. Wont be around at all this weekend so hope you all have a good one and hope we get a humungo J/T moment tonight in Tabula Rasa.

Have fun MrsB this weekend. We've been missing you. I hope all is ok.

Comment

Congrats on 4500 posts Blue!!!!

Comment

This was on TV guide's Hot list. For TR.

Spoiler:
                      Stargate Atlantis
                      10 pm/ET SCI FI New
                      When it comes to memory issues, most people worry about paying bills on time or the last known whereabouts of a vital ring of keys. Then there's Dr. Rodney McKay, who wakes up on Atlantis strapped to a chair with no recollection of who he is or how he got there. Worse, he's been tasked with saving his teammates from an amnesia-inducing virus — which makes forgetting an anniversary seem benign in comparison. — Michael Chant

I'm glad that this ep made it to the Hot list. I can't wait to see what happens.

Comment

A convention report from Auckland, New Zealand

The report has also some pics of Joe and 2 short clips...

http://shepsgirlnz.livejournal.com/1938.html
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Stargate Atlantis
                          10 pm/ET SCI FI New
                          When it comes to memory issues, most people worry about paying bills on time or the last known whereabouts of a vital ring of keys. Then there's Dr. Rodney McKay, who wakes up on Atlantis strapped to a chair with no recollection of who he is or how he got there. Worse, he's been tasked with saving his teammates from an amnesia-inducing virus — which makes forgetting an anniversary seem benign in comparison. — Michael Chant

I'm glad that this ep made it to the Hot list. I can't wait to see what happens.
                          Sounds good! Since I can't watch it live, I'll have to get on itunes with money that is not mine...

I'm having problems with the rotating sig thing. Usually I'm good at those kinds of things.
                          Last edited by girlinabox; 02 November 2007, 11:53 AM.

my ships

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Stargate Atlantis
                            10 pm/ET SCI FI New

Spoiler:

Hey Auntie! I'm here, kinda. I'm trying to finish the other fic I was going to do for yesterday.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Great Vid!...loved your choice of music...Can't believe we used so many of the same scenes...AND we even ended with the same scene...lol...

WB. I love that song! It was such a beautiful vid. Great job!
                              Thanx Sci!...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

MRSB!!!!,We miss youuuuuuuuuuuuu....Hurry back!!!

SAD OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm a little bummed today.....My ipod screen is broken and nothing is showing up and the nearest Apple store is Glasgow and i'm working tomorrow and i don't know anybody that can fix it for me......The only way i can listen to music is to skip some songs maually cause i can't get the menu to show and i've got thousands of songs on it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X