John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Thanks Scifan for the mini spoiler!!!..just makes it that much more exciting to see TR tonight yay!!!. I still got 6 hours to go!!! AH!!!....too long lol.
    You're welcome Mayra. I can't to see it this weekend.

Is anyone gonna be on about 4 hrs to tell us how it is?

Comment

Tabula Rasa sounds like a pretty good ep...

Can't wait to see it....
      sigpic

Comment

JT Wallie...

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          JT Wallie...

Spoiler:
          WOW!!! That's awesome!! I love that cap you used.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Great vid WB!!!!. Loved the song it fit very well with the clips!!!.

Thank you for making this marathon for Elf, it was a lot of fun!. Beautiful Wallie!

Oh wow lol...you totally had me going there for a minute! lol.
            Spoiler:
            I just loved Teyla and her little sneaky mind! LOL!
            thanx Mayra!...

JT Wallie...

Spoiler:
            Oh I love this Blue...Great composition with the sun, and atlantis in the background...

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
              Great Vid!...loved your choice of music...Can't believe we used so many of the same scenes...AND we even ended with the same scene...lol...

Thanks...I'm glad that you enjoyed the video...yeah it's kind of typical for me to choose a intrumental piece for a John video...but I got hooked to this score since I got the soundtrack from Transformers with the score music by Steve Jablonsky... and thought what the heck *lol*

Haven't seen your video yet...it's on my harddrive... I'll check it out soon and let you know..
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

JT Wallie...

Spoiler:
                Nice wallie, Blue!

my ships

Comment

*slinks in* wonder if we'll get some good JT in tonites eppy... well we can hope.... *slinks back out*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    *slinks in* wonder if we'll get some good JT in tonites eppy... well we can hope.... *slinks back out*
                    *sends out a fishing hook and reels CKO back in* no leaving yet! in fact fellow JT'er I have a question I wanted to ask you.... do I have to keel before you even though I'm from Pegasus Galaxy? I mean you are a System Lord now so.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                      Nice wallie, Blue!
                      I love that new sig with Jack and Sam!!! WOW!!!

Hey CKO!!! I'm hoping so and you can slink in and stay longer if you want anytime.

BBL

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                        thanx Mayra!...

Oh I love this Blue...Great composition with the sun, and atlantis in the background...
                        Nice Ronon and Jen sig, Witchy! (Ya might not want to let Camy see that though . . . )

Great vid Nina! Loved the music. I say it was the best part of the movie.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          *sends out a fishing hook and reels CKO back in* no leaving yet! in fact fellow JT'er I have a question I wanted to ask you.... do I have to keel before you even though I'm from Pegasus Galaxy? I mean you are a System Lord now so.....
                          *evil cackle* yes... *smirks slightly*

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          I love that new sig with Jack and Sam!!! WOW!!!

Hey CKO!!! I'm hoping so and you can slink in and stay longer if you want anytime.

BBL
                          so am i... but we can hope at least... 30 mins to the ep... dont gotta move to far... the compy is out by the tv..
                          sigpic

Comment

*evil cackle* yes... *smirks slightly*
                            Well that pgives a problem, y'see, I'm related to Morgan Le Fey, I'm her granddaughter she's a Ascended Ancient, I'm a Felinus/Wraith Hybrid that was found by Teyla and I'm nastive to the Pegasus Galaxy but then againMorgan is currently a kitten that I myself have to take care of.... anybody know a type of cat food a kiten like Morgan will eat other then Wraith or Genii?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Thanks...I'm glad that you enjoyed the video...yeah it's kind of typical for me to choose a intrumental piece for a John video...but I got hooked to this score since I got the soundtrack from Transformers with the score music by Steve Jablonsky... and thought what the heck *lol*

Haven't seen your video yet...it's on my harddrive... I'll check it out soon and let you know..
                              lol...instrumental pieces do seem best for character vids.

I look forward to hearing what you think.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Nice Ronon and Jen sig, Witchy! (Ya might not want to let Camy see that though . . . )

Great vid Nina! Loved the music. I say it was the best part of the movie.
                              hehehe...Thanx...I THINK she's seen it before, but then again can't be sure. Though I did name the ship so....*g*....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

So guys, hows TR?

my ships

Comment

Working...
                                X