John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    indeed the latter LC indeed the latter! Love is the foundation to a family in which John has! Himself, Teyla and their daughter Telianna whom Winged had met I think
    Spoiler:
    Yep. Sneaky little kid though, nearly bit my finger off.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Okey doke.

I'm not Mrs.B . . .
      I know that....I was referring to Mrs. B cause I know she was here...

*wink*
      sigpic

Comment

The next time he does a mailbag I'm gonna tell him I had a great AWESOME night after downloading Dopp from Amazon I've never slept 30 hours straight before

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Sure! I dunno, grey, gold, whatever.

Don't worry, you're not crazy! I don't remember if I congratulated you on your 2,000 posts yet, so CONGRATULATIONS! You may now have your very own custom av.
          LOL, thank you! I need to go browse through Camy's icons again and see what I can find!
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            I know that....I was referring to Mrs. B cause I know she was here...

*wink*
            Oops.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
              Now that he's back to work with his nose to the grindstone so to speak, I think we'll be back to the later update times again. That's too bad, I was enjoying his earlier updates for a while there! LOL! But yeah, hopefully he'll update tonight. I haven't been there for a few days. Anything exciting happening or any new news?
              Nope, just spoilery silencio. Yeah I was checking JM blog at like 7pm and it would be updated which was nice. Oh well

Comment

Spoiler:
                Yep. Sneaky little kid though, nearly bit my finger off.
                Spoiler:
                Be nice Winged she's still a kitling, that and she just learned how to shift like I do.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

LOL, thank you! I need to go browse through Camy's icons again and see what I can find!
                  I like mine and it works good for me

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Be nice Winged she's still a kitling, that and she just learned how to shift like I do.
                    Spoiler:
                    Hey, I was being nice! You should tell her that.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hey Camy,

OT

Spoiler:
                      for posting art with eps from season four, do we need to use spoiler tags in either LJ or here? I'm assuming we still need spoilers for here, correct? Just getting ready for the challenge. And no, I'm not making any art, LOL, it's for someone else's that is going with my fic. Just trying to figure out how to post it all.
                      Excellent POINT, Grandma Stephie! *lOl*

Hey, somebody has to be the grandma...and you are the voice of reason...*giggles*

Yes, Kiddies....Please remember that we need to keep anything from Season 4 in spoiler tags...so anything that you make and any fics that you write, that might refer to Season 4, you need to put it under spoiler tags and warn others...so thank you!!!

Now, I need to clarify things and then I really must go make my things for the Marathon...

1. The Beya DG Challenge is still open....those of you with artistic hands need to submit your wallie in before Sunday. YOU CANNOT post your Wallie that you submit anywhere else because this is a contest!!!! if you don't beling to Beya yet, you can send it to me before Sunday and I will include it in the voting entry post.

So far there are only 4 entries, and that is really discouraging me from doing anything EVER again! Just thought you should know! *wink*

so, here's the link...http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/16546.html

Now, the JT Galleria Marathon is something that was inspired by the lovely Elff because she loves John whumpage and made a comment in the Galleria and I went with it....so, that is not a competition, that will be for 24 hours...starting tonight with my posting at 11:00 p.m. eastern time...anything that has John and Teyla getting whump is accepted...even John alone is accepted......I know there will be fics, vids and fanart posted .....you don't have to use things from Season 4 only....John's being whump since he started in Rising! LOL
                      So, my only suggestion is that if you do make a DG wallie for the marathon, it's only fair that you make one for the Beya contest....*nudge* but you cannot enter any walls that you post in the Galleria for the Contest...

Does that make better sense?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, somebody has to be the grandma...and you are the voice of reason...*giggles*

Yes, Kiddies....Please remember that we need to keep anything from Season 4 in spoiler tags...so anything that you make and any fics that you write, that might refer to Season 4, you need to put it under spoiler tags and warn others...so thank you!!!

Now, I need to clarify things and then I really must go make my things for the Marathon...

1. The Beya DG Challenge is still open....those of you with artistic hands need to submit your wallie in before Sunday. YOU CANNOT post your Wallie that you submit anywhere else because this is a contest!!!! if you don't beling to Beya yet, you can send it to me before Sunday and I will include it in the voting entry post.

So far there are only 4 entries, and that is really discouraging me from doing anything EVER again! Just thought you should know! *wink*

Now, the JT Galleria Marathon is something that was inspired by the lovely Elff because she loves John whumpage and made a comment in the Galleria and I went with it....so, that is not a competition, that will be for 24 hours...starting tonight with my posting at 11:00 p.m. eastern time...anything that has John and Teyla getting whump is accepted...even John alone is accepted......I know there will be fics, vids and fanart posted .....you don't have to use things from Season 4 only....John's being whump since he started in Rising! LOL
                        So, my only suggestion is that if you do make a DG wallie for the marathon, it's only fair that you make one for the Beya contest....*nudge* but you cannot enter any walls that you post in the Galleria for the Contest...

I have a question. I'm doing two fics, one Shep whump, one Teyla whump, and they're both episode tags from season 3. Is that okay?
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hey Camy ive already posted something in the Galleria i know its a little early but my comp is playing up on me so i posted them now before i get angry with the machine an introduce it to the Hammer
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Hey, I was being nice! You should tell her that.
                            Hmmm....
                            Spoiler:
                            You sure you didn't put your hand where it was not to go? Telianna came to Teyla and myself in Rodney's lab chattering about something in Felnius to Teyla (who odd as it seems understands her clearly), and I'm NOT gonna translate

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Hey Camy ive already posted something in the Galleria i know its a little early but my comp is playing up on me so i posted them now before i get angry with the machine an introduce it to the Hammer
                              Since this is something different, do you think you can send it to me via PM and I'll post it then if you should not be able to...and if you can do this, can you delete your post....see, i"m going to do something to introduce the Marathon....
                              sigpic

Comment

Donna...never mind...leave it...I'll work around it!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X