X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good so far
    sigpic

Comment

I want to see the episode so bad! I'm waiting for itunes to add it.

my ships

Comment

if there is any (and all) JT moments/scenes/whump/whatever POST IT!! (if there is Teyla whump put in the Teyla Whumping thread thankyou) BUT remember the rules, tags for anything season four

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
          So guys, hows TR?

Tabula Rasa:
          Spoiler:

Great episode!

Two great Shep/Teyla scenes:

Sheppard and Ronon are setting up the mess into an infirmary scene, Shep bends over with a headache/dizzy spell. He figures he's getting worse. Teyla comes walking up to them from across the way, I think she kind of asks 'John?', and John touches her shoulder and says he's alright. She looks at him a few times after that concerned, while Ronon is trying to talk to her, telling her that they are the only ones who aren't feeling the effect, to which Teyla tells him that he should go inform Dr.Keller...(Teyla is a Jen/Ronon shipper...hehehe.. )...

The next scene came all the way at the end, when Teyla (and Ronon) go to John who's just waking up to see how he feels. He says it's kind of fuzzy, and teases Teyla by saying if he forgets her birthday next year, to which she smiles and replies that he'll be forgiven...totally cute like.

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
            Tabula Rasa:
            Spoiler:

Great episode!

Two great Shep/Teyla scenes:

Sheppard and Ronon are setting up the mess into an infirmary scene, Shep bends over with a headache/dizzy spell. He figures he's getting worse. Teyla comes walking up to them from across the way, I think she kind of asks 'John?', and John touches her shoulder and says he's alright. She looks at him a few times after that concerned, while Ronon is trying to talk to her, telling her that they are the only ones who aren't feeling the effect, to which Teyla tells him that he should go inform Dr.Keller...(Teyla is a Jen/Ronon shipper...hehehe.. )...

The next scene came all the way at the end, when Teyla (and Ronon) go to John who's just waking up to see how he feels. He says it's kind of fuzzy, and teases Teyla by saying if he forgets her birthday next year, to which she smiles and replies that he'll be forgiven...totally cute like.
            Thanks!
            Spoiler:
            Isn't the forgetting the birthday a married couple thing?
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Thanks!
              Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              No it is forggeting the anniversary that is the married couple thing, that and the line about that is actually.....
              Spoiler:
              readon...
              Spoiler:
              uh huh.....
              Spoiler:
              FORESHADOWING
              good thoughts though WB007 and thankyou

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Thanks!
                Spoiler:
                NP!..

Spoiler:

That's one of the things I think is a married couple thing, that and forgetting every holiday that warrant a gift...lol...

Though I so didn't think of it in a married couple way, I just thought of it as a cute couple way...hehehe...I like your idea better

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I am planning to make a Shep/Teyla music video but I need some help. I would like to know what episodes from seasons 2 and 3 have Shep/Teyla related scenes (excluding Phantoms, The Return 2 parter (3rd season) and Conversion (2nd season)). This would help me so I don’t have to through every episode to look for them and it would help if those 2 seasons each had there own list. Thanks in advance for the help!

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                    I am planning to make a Shep/Teyla music video but I need some help. I would like to know what episodes from seasons 2 and 3 have Shep/Teyla related scenes (excluding Phantoms, The Return 2 parter (3rd season) and Conversion (2nd season)). This would help me so I don’t have to through every episode to look for them and it would help if those 2 seasons each had there own list. Thanks in advance for the help!
                    Check here Unique Bond Video Clips , I don't know if you can download them I always get the forbidden etc screen, but it is a list of all shep/teyla scenes.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I liked this episode. You know...
                      Spoiler:
                      I've heard of aliens dying of simple diseases such as chicken pox, but never our people dying of alien chicken pox before. I also liked the scientists vs. military scenes. Once again, I've seen it written about, but I don't think it's ever been on the show.

My favorite part is Teyla talking to Rodney when he starts to lose his memories. "What is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter?" "That's easy it's pi: 3.14... etc."..."Wait what does that say about me as a person?" "That you're the person who's going to save all of our lives." LOL Also liked the newest heartfelt speech from Ronon, about how the things they've gone through together just can't be forgotten.

Also, has anyone noticed Teyla using contractions? Am I just imagining that? Is this a new development or have I missed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rememberie View Post
                        I liked this episode. You know...
                        Spoiler:
                        I've heard of aliens dying of simple diseases such as chicken pox, but never our people dying of alien chicken pox before. I also liked the scientists vs. military scenes. Once again, I've seen it written about, but I don't think it's ever been on the show.
                        Spoiler:
                        I thought that was an interesting way to explain it away for why Ronon and Teyla are immune. It was simple and didn't take alot of explaining.

Spoiler:
                        My favorite part is Teyla talking to Rodney when he starts to lose his memories. "What is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter?" "That's easy it's pi: 3.14... etc."..."Wait what does that say about me as a person?" "That you're the person who's going to save all of our lives." LOL Also liked the newest heartfelt speech from Ronon, about how the things they've gone through together just can't be forgotten.
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla was so fantastic in this episode, she really played a key role and took charge like a pro. We're seeing just how much of a leader she can be this season, and just how she plays a lead role on Atlantis.

I LOVED that scene, it was too great. We only get a few scenes like that from Teyla where she shows you just how much she knows, and has learned from the expedition.

Ronon's speech, was so great. It really was heartfelt, and John's expression...

Rodney was downright awesome!...loved him @ Katie's bedside at the end, he really looked broken when she asked 'who are you'?

Spoiler:
                        Also, has anyone noticed Teyla using contractions? Am I just imagining that? Is this a new development or have I missed it?

I can't remembered when she started, Maybe somewhere at the end of season 2, or somewhere in there, there were a few contractions. But now and again she's add in a few more, but at others, she talks without the contractions.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Tabala Rasa: Thoughts
                          Spoiler:
                          I really loved this ep. The feel of it. As Joe stated in his blog, the teaser was great. I also really liked McKay's concern for Katie...their relationship has really blossom and the end was so sweet w/him not wanting to leave her.

All did a fine job, loved when Ronon and John got back to Atlantis w/the herb and he told Lorne to check his pocket. After viewing the pic of Sheppard and acknowledging him as their C.O. although predictable I loved how Joe played the...
                          John: Yeah, I'm in charge.
                          Lorne: So what do you want us to do, sir?
                          John: Huh, (looking uncertain)...do whatever he says.
                          So loved his expression there

Need help gang with something:
                          Spoiler:
                          The guy that played Lorne's 2nd ...who the heck is he!!! I know that face...I know that actor, but from where. Any ideas??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                            Tabala Rasa: Thoughts
                            Spoiler:
                            I really loved this ep. The feel of it. As Joe stated in his blog, the teaser was great. I also really liked McKay's concern for Katie...their relationship has really blossom and the end was so sweet w/him not wanting to leave her.

All did a fine job, loved when Ronon and John got back to Atlantis w/the herb and he told Lorne to check his pocket. After viewing the pic of Sheppard and acknowledging him as their C.O. although predictable I loved how Joe played the...
                            John: Yeah, I'm in charge.
                            Lorne: So what do you want us to do, sir?
                            John: Huh, (looking uncertain)...do whatever he says.
                            So loved his expression there
                            OMG....i agree
                            Spoiler:
                            John's expression was to die for. He does clueless so well. He really tried there at the end to come up with something coherent to tell them.

I loved when Lorne says yeah he's the commander, and he gets all excited, but then when asked what to do, he's lost...

Need help gang with something:
                            Spoiler:
                            The guy that played Lorne's 2nd ...who the heck is he!!! I know that face...I know that actor, but from where. Any ideas??
                            Spoiler:
                            I had the same feeling, but I can't remember either.

I think he's one of the kids from Childhood's End. That's my guess. I'll have to go back and check, but that's what I think

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              JT Wallie...

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Donna:
                              OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm on IM if you want to talk.

BRB to catch up on thread.
                              Nice Wallie Blue
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Sorry Lea i was unable to talk to you long im hoping to be able to do that tonight
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks for the info about Tabula Rasa heres a preview of Missing WOOHOO it looks awesomehttp://video.scifi.com/player/?id=176262
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X