No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Teyla Emmagan Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so a shipper of a different kind...but I do like Rodney/Teyla friendship wise but if you see more...more power to you.

Here is a McKay/Teyla fic...not real shippy but cute! Don't know if anyone here has read it.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2648142/1/

I liked the interaction between Rodney and Teyla in 'Aurora' but again not shippy for me...

Comment

I ran across a really lovely McKay/Teyla story:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/tigs/496882.html

I think she has a link in her intro to another story (even better than this one), called "Look."

Anyway, both stories are really sweet and well-written.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I love Teyla's character and I ship for another character with her..I will keep that to myself..Um...but I do like Rodney...if these two were two ever hit it off on-screen I think we can guess who would wear the pants in that relationship...and I can certainly see how it would work out beautifully...

Hey, Rodney may be annoying, but he is one gorgeous hunk! I think Teyla can more than handle him...but for now...I am sticking to my other pairing...great idea though!
        sigpic

Comment

There's a ship thread for every possibility. I love it!

Although I haven't see any romantic ship, I have seen friend ship and I want to see more. I love the Teyla/Rodney dynamic because she has his number and knows how to turn things around to achieve her end. Case in point - that Aurora scene where Rodney wanted to enter the pod first, despite John's objections. Teyla knew just how to get him to back off - appeal to his ego. I love it!
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
            There's a ship thread for every possibility. I love it!

Although I haven't see any romantic ship, I have seen friend ship and I want to see more. I love the Teyla/Rodney dynamic because she has his number and knows how to turn things around to achieve her end. Case in point - that Aurora scene where Rodney wanted to enter the pod first, despite John's objections. Teyla knew just how to get him to back off - appeal to his ego. I love it!
            You reminded me of a vid song I found She's got my number by Semisonic - I was going to do it for McKay/Weir but now I'm tempted to play with it for McKay/Teyla...

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
              You reminded me of a vid song I found She's got my number by Semisonic - I was going to do it for McKay/Weir but now I'm tempted to play with it for McKay/Teyla...
              Yes! Please post the link as soon as you finish it.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                Yes! Please post the link as soon as you finish it.
                Okay, I'm curious...I would like to see how a Teyla/McKay music vid turns out...I love your 'On the Outside' vid about Teyla so I now you are awesome at making vids...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                  Okay, I'm curious...I would like to see how a Teyla/McKay music vid turns out...I love your 'On the Outside' vid about Teyla so I now you are awesome at making vids...
                  Hey AthosianGirl, it's Purpleyin with the vid making talent. I got nuthin. I'm just an admirer.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana

Comment

I am on a different ship...but since I like the character of Teyla I am always curious about the differing ships..

Thought I'd share these icons I found on the 'Gifted' Website..
                    http://gifted.strength-within.net/media/icons/

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                      Thanks, though I have little time to vid so it won't be anytime soon I'm afraid, also will need to spend quite some time thinking on this one to get it right. But it's on my list.

Comment

Just popping in to say, 3 or 4 fanfics later and I am officially on board with this pairing. I know that it will never become canon on the show. Who can resist an odd couple like Mckay and Teyla? Not me...

Personally, I fall for the geeky yet cuddly ones every time.

Comment

Originally posted by deSaintphalle
                          Just popping in to say, 3 or 4 fanfics later and I am officially on board with this pairing. I know that it will never become canon on the show. Who can resist an odd couple like Mckay and Teyla? Not me...

Personally, I fall for the geeky yet cuddly ones every time.
                          You know, the fact that this pairing doesn't stand a chance of becoming canon means we can just sit back and enjoy the possibilities with no risk of being dragged into the inevitable ship wars.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Mckay and Teyla, I never thought about it, but it could be......if only in fanfics.... Relationship/Friendship...it would be interesting...

Teyla is always so nice to him, sure she rolls her eyes now and then, but hey then it wouldn't be normal, he does do some annoying things...but he's so cute who could resist.

I mean where he's all snarky, she's nice and polite....And where he never gives anyone a chance, she is always ready to listen to others....They kind of balance each other, but then again Teyla may just want to hit him with the sticks if he gets too out of hand... ...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

McKay & Teyla... stranger things have happened. I wonder if we'll ever get any episodes featuring some of these improbable relationships.

I remember a Star Trek Next Generation episode where something happened to lower the inhibitions of the main characters and at least one very strange pairing occurred - never to be repeated, as far as I remember. It would be amusing to see something like that on SGA.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Hi there...

For those of you who don't know...I have posted lots of info so far about my experience in the Con meeting Rachel Luttrell...I have a nice little addition for you McKay/Teyla fans..but you are going to have to wait...I promise you it will be worth the wait.... Go check out what I have written so far in the Teyla Thread..and please ask me anything that you think I might be able to respond..More reports will come in the next couple of days..thanks....hope you enjoy it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X