No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Teyla Emmagan Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would anyone care to provide a few more shippy moments for those of us who are unconvinced to ponder on?

Comment

Ermm...I'll get back to ya. I'm gonna rewatch my eps. Besides, it's only the beginning, they might not have realized that those looks they give each other might mean something more in a few years. *sigh* In 38 minutes, there was this look between McKay and Teyla... Of course, they want to be discreet because they don't want John to tease Rodney to death
      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
        I'm making a banner don't ya worry

Welcome to the club, you'll be member 2 of 2 I'll be...First
        eeh - i was rewatching that episode where teyla/mckay have that 'moment' but its like.. nothing now that I really pay attention to it

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          It would be interesting...
          ...then again, it could end up with McKay running into an incoming wormhole.

Soz...

I find Teyla a bit annoying.
          LOL, that deserves some rep

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
            eeh - i was rewatching that episode where teyla/mckay have that 'moment' but its like.. nothing now that I really pay attention to it
            You're just blind

Comment

You're just blind
              ahhh teyla is annyoing

Comment

yeah but that's because she's not snogging Rodney yet. There is hope for her yet. I mean, anybody would go a little crazy if they spend some time with Rodney, right? I'm telling you, they're perfect for each other. He'll get her annoyed enough to actually do something and she'll tone him down a little from spanking him. During training of course Workouts would be hell for McKay

Comment

yeah but that's because she's not snogging Rodney yet. There is hope for her yet. I mean, anybody would go a little crazy if they spend some time with Rodney, right? I'm telling you, they're perfect for each other. He'll get her annoyed enough to actually do something and she'll tone him down a little from spanking him. During training of course Workouts would be hell for McKay
                  You certainly have this planned out and have high hopes for this But... lets not forget McKay is too into his work to get into anything

Comment

That's what we thought of Carter too... You'll see. In a few more months you'll be convinced. Don't worry my child. I will still accept you into my faith That is the way of the Mckeylans.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      Astro! how could you?!
                      why not? I'm still a die-hard W/S shipper, I think it would be interesting. He's the geeky guy, she's the Buffy type. Masses to explore there!

Comment

What's wrong? She's right, you know My ships are good ships. She knows this and that I am absolutely brilliant for having figured it out. Right Astro? Right?
                        er... yep!

Just agree with Christine... she likes organs.

Comment

The first ever McKeyla fic is now online Written by your truly Not my best work but since there aren't any other of it's kind (at least that I've found) you could say I'm the best author in the ship

an unusual pairing

Aww, I like this, it's sweet, and who would have thought Rodney would have had it in him??

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                            Would anyone care to provide a few more shippy moments for those of us who are unconvinced to ponder on?
                            We don't need shippy moments, the potential was enough to convince me!

Comment

Had to stop in and see what the fuss was about. Gotta give credit for original thinking! *LOL*

Poor Rodney. I think Teyla is a bit more than he can handle.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                Had to stop in and see what the fuss was about. Gotta give credit for original thinking! *LOL*

Poor Rodney. I think Teyla is a bit more than he can handle.
                                As I said, never

Comment

Working...
                                X