Rodney McKay/Teyla Emmagan Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello
    Due to the implementation of the Community Vision Statement we are making various changes to the C&R Folder. We have found that while your thread does not require any change in actual content we will be changing the title in order to align it with the more streamlined "Naming Methodology" we are hoping to promote.
    There will not be any discussion regarding this since it is only a title change. However, we would like to know if you would like this change to be immediate or if you would like to wait until late March and have it take effect with all completed changes in the C&R folders. Please feel free to discuss among yourselves your feelings regarding the dates.

Your thread's new title will be Rodney McKay/Teyla Emmagan Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Thank You for your time here at GateWorld.
    TameFarrar
    GateWorld Moderator.
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

sounds good
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
        Your thread's new title will be Rodney McKay/Teyla Emmagan Discussion/Ship/AppreciationThank You for your time here at GateWorld.
        TameFarrar
        GateWorld Moderator.
        I am fine with the new title, and I don't see any reason to wait until later. I voted for immediate change so the mods can get it done and move on to other work they need to do.

Hurray for Rodney/Teyla! Sticks and Snark forever!

Comment

*sprinkles fairy dust to resurrect thread*

I wrote a fic featuring the Teyla/Rodney duo. Mostly UST, but could be read as pre-ship

It Was Never Meant to be This Way (20k)
          Available on FF Net or LiveJournal

Teyla is being targeted and Rodney's just trying to help. But he always ends up being the one on the receiving end. Who's doing it? And, more importantly, why do they keep on hurting Rodney? Hurt/comfort/angst/friendship. Set towards the end of Season 2. Rodney and Teyla, gen, but with large amounts of het UST
          McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

x Varda x, by providing Rodney/Teyla fanfic, you're doing a fine job of resurrecting this thread.

I just read the first chapter and love it! Great job!
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
              x Varda x, by providing Rodney/Teyla fanfic, you're doing a fine job of resurrecting this thread.

I just read the first chapter and love it! Great job!
              Thank you! I'd never written Teyla/Rodney before... I had lots of fun

Comment

Hi Teyla/Rodney shippers!

Signups are now open for the annual Sticks and Snark exchange on LiveJournal

The sign up post (with all the deadlines etc) can be found here

Basically you request what you want and what you can give in return. The challenge is open to fic, art, vids and icons, and you don't have to be a member of LiveJournal to take part

I signed up already...

Comment

The Sticks and Snark fic exchange has gone to posting today - lots of stories and artwork, which can all be found here on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                    The Sticks and Snark fic exchange has gone to posting today - lots of stories and artwork, which can all be found here on LJ
                    Cool, this is a nice treat. Thanks, for the update!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

My deepest SGA wish was always more Rodney/Teyla scenes. Both of them have such a different approach to life, that would have been fun! Not a friend of the Keller-McKay relationship.
                      sigpic

Comment

I created a new community on LJ. It's a multi ship comm, but focuses solely on Rodney McKay het (icons, banners, art, screencaps, fic links etc)

Please come over and join up!

Comment

whatcha lookin at Rodney?

Comment

Working...
                          X