Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    I think that at least a few stills were up at New Atlantis Emedian pretty early.
    You know I think it was earlier, I have been here almost a year and they were definitely on the GW homepage when I joined.

Comment

Hey Flygirl!

Oh that is excellent!

Thanks for posting it for us to enjoy!!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
        Hi Flygirl, I have been giggling at your sig for a while now. Glad you dropped by and I like the drawing. Would it be roughly based on this?

Yup,,,,got it!!! Glad you like it . Was browsing the thread this morning and happened across this amaaaaazing gorgeous thunk,,,,,and had to draw it!!!!!! I must admit David has to be my fave subject to draw very closely followed by Jack.

Wow, that's really good! I like it very much! Thanks for sharing!
        Thanks, Arlessiar, Glad you like it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
          Hey Flygirl!

Oh that is excellent!

Thanks for posting it for us to enjoy!!

Mx
          YW,,,,thanks

Comment

As you say - we all know who will be gracing our screens for another season but the naughty whumper in me likes cliffies and is looking forward to seeing how
            Spoiler:
            Rodney gets out of his!!

I still don't get this syndication concept. I thought we could already post season 1 caps without spoilers and it is only season 2 we have to spoil if it is plot giveaway?

Mx
            Rules themselves are pretty clear you cannot post anything that gives away plot; that includes caps. Now what they mean by plot is not so black and white.

My main confusion is with the US syndication, the homepage has that they have screened so I assume it is fine now. But as I asked is that all of the US? Then last year a few people wanted to include the UK as well but I am pretty sure the Mods say US syndication now. Or at least they did in the recent Ask the Mods thread...

Yes Rodney it is confusing!

Comment

Rodney trying to work the spoiler tags on a post!!

Mx
              LOL this made me laugh to myself! bless!

Comment

Well this confused thunker needs to go to bed! The cat wants his cuddle and I need to go watch something to give me sweet dreams so night all and happy thunking to those just waking up to Friday morning!

Mx
                sig by SheppyD
                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                So he just looks crazy

Comment

You know I think it was earlier, I have been here almost a year and they were definitely on the GW homepage when I joined.
                  I just browsed through the thread, it seems the first promo pics for season 2 were up around the same time of the year we are at now. In post #2391 from May 28th GateTheWay posted the first links to the first promo pics on Emedian in this thread. Hmm, so it seems we are still within the time-frame.

I just got the news that the TV station that is showing Stargate here has delayed the air date of SGA S2 again. First it was February, then it was July, now it's sometime in the autumn. What do they think? What's the purpose of this? I mean, personally I have no reason to complain, I've seen season 2 already, but a lot of fans here haven't!

*sighs and calms down again*

Hope I'll have a Rodney dream tonight, I spent the whole day thunking, so the chances are good...
                  Good night Mx! Thanks for your pm, will answer tomorrow!

Oh and Jabba, thanks for the lovely rep! The jello's still grey, but the thought counts!

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I just browsed through the thread, it seems the first promo pics for season 2 were up around the same time of the year we are at now. In post #2391 from May 28th GateTheWay posted the first links to the first promo pics on Emedian in this thread. Hmm, so it seems we are still within the time-frame.
                    You need to get out more. Thanks for doing that, so I joined at the right time then.

I just got the news that the TV station that is showing Stargate here has delayed the air date of SGA S2 again. First it was February, then it was July, now it's sometime in the autumn. What do they think? What's the purpose of this? I mean, personally I have no reason to complain, I've seen season 2 already, but a lot of fans here haven't!
                    Well come here and enjoy the non-showing on our Channel 7. They are not even bothering to answer fan questions anymore on when they will screen it.

Any news on Dr Who screening there yet?

Double Thunk.

I just discovered the joys of Grant (Traders) /Brendan (Thoughtcrimes)
                    Spoiler:
                    slash! I need to be stopped.

Comment

You need to get out more.
                      It was in fact something like a lucky find. I know at which page (in my settings) I joined the board, so I searched a few pages before that. Three pages/clicks and there it was.
                      Well come here and enjoy the non-showing on our Channel 7. They are not even bothering to answer fan questions anymore on when they will screen it.
                      Damn, that's even worse, yes. I'm sorry for the Australian SGA fans.
                      Any news on Dr Who screening there yet?
                      At the moment "autumn" is the only thing I heard.
                      I just discovered the joys of Grant (Traders) /Brendan (Thoughtcrimes)
                      Spoiler:
                      slash! I need to be stopped.
                      Pretty good that pairing, he? I read some of these fics, too.
                      Originally posted by suekay
                      I'd just like to ask permission from those who have posted caps today, if I can use your caps to make LJ icons???I will post and credit the cappers
                      Alright with me if you credit. And I'd love to see the results.
                      I used a few of my 'Nothing' caps for icons myself.
                      Originally posted by Jabba
                      Gut abend Arlessiar!! Na wie schauts, alles klar? So it is 9:15 in your neck of the woods?
                      Hehe, your German's good!
                      And by now it's nearly 1am here.

Ok, time for bed. I feel a little under the weather (hope I didn't catch my bf's cold), and I have an appointment with a nice dream.

Bye, A.

Comment

Pretty good that pairing, he? I read some of these fics, too.
                        We need to be stopped!

Hmm, seems like you and I will have to wait until the end of the year to see SGA on TV then. And they can't work out why people would want to *cough* the show.

I really need to go and do something productive so parting caps.

Comment

Well looks I wasn't the only one who went off to do something productive. I just wish in my case it had been a little more productive but anyway.

Now that is how I like McKay all p!$$ed off and gorgeous!

Yep definitely gorgeous.

Comment

Well looks I wasn't the only one who went off to do something productive.
                            Yeah, seems that way. It's rare that I come here after a full night of sleep (again no RM dream. A lot of crappy stuff, but no RM/DH - damn.) and a few hours of housework to find only two new posts!
                            Now that is how I like McKay all p!$$ed off and gorgeous!
                            I agree. I can't explain it, but he's cute when he's annoyed and annoying others.

"I'm not annoying, I'm a genius, thank you."

Bye, A.

Comment

I agree. I can't explain it, but he's cute when he's annoyed and annoying others.
                              You guys aren't the type of people who attract abusive men, are you? o_0
                              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                                You guys aren't the type of people who attract abusive men, are you? o_0
                                What??? You meant that as a joke, right?

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X