Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay

I saw that our boy was on the second page, I decided that I just couldn't have that!

See even David is upset. *hugs David* putting spoiler space just in case.

Spoiler:

Comment

Cheers for England! Congrats on the win.

I got to read the Cult Times interview this afternoon - WOW! Very cool! DH is funny and entertaining as usual.

I am curious about what he said regarding the
      Spoiler:
      ...parallel universe having more things running around in it than we expected.
      Wonder what that will be about?

I cannot wait for the new season to start and for the MK&MM ep, and ADB! I hope it does well in the film festivals so that it might make it to a theatre near me (I dream big ) or on DVD.

Arlessiar, thanks for posting the commercial pic (even though you didn't cap it)

Originally posted by False hope
      Who cares about them?!
      http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../goengland.jpg
      Rodney's supporting us too
      You're cracking me up!! Well, DH was born in England.

Originally posted by RoryJ
      ...I post my first picture, which has already been posted in this thread before, but it's the only one I have . . .
      http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e/Rodney11.jpg
      . . . and it is delicious.
      lovely pic. Don't worry about posting the same pics around here, that is what a thunk thread is for!

Originally posted by Koshi700
      I saw that our boy was on the second page, I decided that I just couldn't have that!
      See even David is upset. *hugs David* putting spoiler space just in case.

Spoiler:
      An excellent cap for your post Koshi! lol

Here's some Nothing!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

New photos of David from A DOG's BREAKFAST. Stuck the link/news under this thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....37&postcount=1

Comment

woah i dont look here for half a day and look what happens! LOL

OMG *drools* the ADB pics are woah! *dies*

i really ought to get that magazine LOL ill try at the weekend!

Hi to all the new peeps to *hands out welcome cookies*

Comment

Originally posted by prion
            New photos of David from A DOG's BREAKFAST. Stuck the link/news under this thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....37&postcount=1

thats a great pic cant wait to see it

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

got the magazine, i love the way david talks (he's soo funny)

The picture's great, i'm soo going to get a dog's breakfast when it comes out. Can't wait for Mckay and Mrs Millar, it's going to be fantastic and funny. Anything by Martin Gero usally is. Got a new mckay music video on my LJ http://redphoniex.livejournal.com (Save myself by Leann Rimes) it's my best so far and got some really nice close ups of David in it. Go England!!!!

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
                got the magazine, i love the way david talks (he's soo funny)
                Mm. I love listening to his speech - the way his words and sentances end so abruptly. Very crisp and clean. I wonder if that's a left-over from an English accent?
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Is that a hooded sweatshirt David has on under his suit jacket? I wonder what happened that made him dress like that? And look! It's Mars! I was hoping he'd be the Dog in the movie. Yes, I know the phrase "A Dog's Breakfast" didn't have to mean there was really a dog around, but I was pretty sure David wouldn't leave Mars out with a title like that.

I love how it looks like everyone is napping with the one they love. Although, with the different looks on their faces, you really have to wonder what's going on.

I think it's the same with Paul, but I see David is wearing his Atlantis watch. I know Paul wears a silver one on the show, so maybe it's the same. I've seen David with the watch in convention photos, so I guess it's just not a show prop, he wears it all the time.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Syera- I was wondering that too. Anyone know how old DH was when he moved to Canada?

Great pics you guys posted. Very nice to see 1st thing in the morning. Cheers!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli
                    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                      Is that a hooded sweatshirt David has on under his suit jacket?
                      It looks like it.

I love how it looks like everyone is napping with the one they love. Although, with the different looks on their faces, you really have to wonder what's going on.
                      Isn't Paul's character a soap star? Maybe they are watching his soap. Just my guess.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ
                        McKayRocks, I greened you for your awesomeness!! Thank you very very much.
                        Ditto. I appreciate the article very much.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Hi everyone!
                          I spend the weekend at my parent's place, but my Dad's not home at the moment - so I'm trying to persuade my mother to watch SGA with me this evening! Hope she'll say yes, so that I can introduce her (ETA 'show her', ahh I really screwed this up! ) to David! She only knows a few pics from him yet.

Originally posted by watcher652
                          I've seen David with the watch in convention photos, so I guess it's just not a show prop, he wears it all the time.
                          I noticed that, too. He seems to wear his SGA watch a lot in his free time.
                          Is that a hooded sweatshirt David has on under his suit jacket? I wonder what happened that made him dress like that?
                          I agree. Judging from all the pics we have of ADB now I'd say his fashion style is generally a little weird in this film. The complete lack of clothes in one of the pics is a fashion style I can live with though.

Bye, A.
                          Last edited by Arlessiar; 16 June 2006, 10:46 AM.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                            Hi everyone!
                            I spend the weekend at my parent's place, but my Dad's not home at the moment - so I'm trying to persuade my mother to watch SGA with me this evening! Hope she'll say yes, so that I can introduce her to David! She only knows a few pics from him yet.
                            Aren't you going a bit fast? You've only known him for just over a year

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                              Aren't you going a bit fast? You've only known him for just over a year
                              Too fast? No. I know people who got married after knowing each other for a few weeks.

Seriously, did I phrase this the wrong way, did I use the wrong word? Would "show her" have been better?
                              Sometimes I hate the language barrier.

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Too fast? No. I know people who got married after knowing each other for a few weeks.

Seriously, did I phrase this the wrong way, did I use the wrong word? Would "show her" have been better?
                                Sometimes I hate the language barrier.

Bye, A.
                                Yeah, you dont use the word 'introduce' unless your mums actually going to meet DH. Dont worry about it though, the language barrier can be quite funny sometimes

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X