Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syera
    It's just that I'm rather puzzled by the people who are attracted to McKay's more... unpleasant side.
    Well you could have just asked that. Sorry not so great at reading between the lines. To answer you, if I may.

Spoiler:

He is a fictional character, NO REALLY! If you read the posts in the McKay discussion/appreciation thread, which is where all of this really belongs, you would find 99% of the McKay fans would kill him if he was someone they knew in RL. At the very least they would avoid him but as this is not RL and he is a fictional character NO REALLY! there is a certain attraction to someone who gets away with saying and doing what only real jerks would say and do in RL.

That having been said, it doesn't mean we are any more defective then other character fans, I mean REALLY who is the more violent character?

No I am not a fan of the Sheppard is military so it is OK to kill...

Spoiler Season one
    Spoiler:
    60 Genii.

Hope that clears it all up for you if not go to the McKay discussion thread and knock yourself out.

Comment

How do you stop cats spraying everywhere?!! My dam cats, well two of them seem to think my new deck is their private territory, it smells really bad out there now. No way are they coming inside.

Comment

Hey all

Lovely piccies

One day I'll get around to changing mines from PSD to jpg to share them with you

Thankies for all the feedback on my icons

Abydonian Princess - Yup I do live in Scotland...At Loch Lomond to be exact, so if you have been to Scotland then you'll have probably been there (all the tour buses go through my village!)

Anyhow...that was OT...

this isn't
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I just spent an hour in the cold *freezing cold* lighting fireworks. Funny how much of a kid you become when you have something that goes bang in your hand! Yes I am well aware what that sounds like. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
            How do you stop cats spraying everywhere?!! My dam cats, well two of them seem to think my new deck is their private territory, it smells really bad out there now. No way are they coming inside.
            Fixing them before they're old enough that they want to spray usually does the trick.

I just spent an hour in the cold *freezing cold* lighting fireworks. Funny how much of a kid you become when you have something that goes bang in your hand! Yes I am well aware what that sounds like. Lol!
            Funny? Oh, no - I understand perfectly. There's nothing quite so satisfying as those KABOOMS! and FZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAS! and SPPPPRRRWWWWWS!
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Well actually I felt insulted by her post.
              Yeah I got that, I was a bit surprized and insulted too, any hoo... Yeah, you have to get them fixed, your cats that is, but how old are they? or you could just try rubbing their faces in it, don't know if that works though.
              I've never had the chance to play with fireworks myself But yes, I do feel like a kid when I have something that goes Bang in my hand.

sueKay hey, wow yeah I have been to Loch Lomond, I acctually bought a car in the UK and drove all over England, Wales and Scotland, I have a few shots of your home town myself!

Runner; something that goes bang in your hand

Comment

Pic Spam

Yes I'm bored...

Comment

Why don't you post here more FH?
                  I've kinda lost the will to thunk Cant seem to do it anymore I will pop in every now and then though
                  And WFT is going on in your sig? Why/what are they smoking? And how do you get away with that?
                  Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                  FH cool new Avatar and Siggy, but as Willow said, how are you allowed to have that!!?
                  Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                  False hope, cool avatar and funny sig/pic. How did they let you get away with that?
                  It's only pottery!!

I didn't think it was too big a deal, most people like it, if there is anyone who has a problem with the drug reference then I'll be willing to change it. I actually made it a while ago, found it while sorting out my photoshop folder and thought it was pretty funny
                  I don't suppose you'd be willing to decode the Geek code? That is cool, btw, but I have no idea what it means, lol.
                  Check here- http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html
                  It decodes it all there.

Anyway, back on topic, McCarter pics

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Woops! it's 2am! OK better go to sleep, ready for some sickley sweet Rodney Dreams night all.

FH Definatly don't have a problem with it! Love your sense of humour babe!

Comment

tigerrific - luv those teddy bear pics, that outfit is awesome good job

Rodney trying to make a point-

Rodney smiling

sigpic

Comment

Thanks AP

McKay after too much of my sig-

The proverb of the story- Dont smoke powdered clay

sigpic

Comment

Hi my friends! Greetings from a very grey and rainy place! I think summer will never come, it rains and rains for days on end.
                          Originally posted by tiggerific
                          yep thats one of the many copies of that pic! LOL tha main one is on the wall, signed by david and in a frame. got to have pride of place! LOL
                          Hehe, yes, why not, this way you can always think of the 'happy day' when you see the pic.
                          Arlessiar has got you up to date on most everything. That was quite an impressive summary, btw!
                          Thank you, hun, glad you liked it!
                          I just spent an hour in the cold *freezing cold* lighting fireworks. Funny how much of a kid you become when you have something that goes bang in your hand!
                          Did you celebrate something?
                          Personally I hate fireworks, well, not the big ones up in the sky, those are cool, but I don't like the small firecrackers you light yourself. Have to admit I'm a little afraid of them. New Year's Eve isn't my favourite day of the year, so to speak. When all the teenagers walk around and light that stuff and it's loud and there are sparks flying everywhere...
                          Well actually I felt insulted by her post.
                          Me too. Guess the wording wasn't very good. Now I know what she meant. Well, over and done with now.
                          Originally posted by FalseHope
                          I've kinda lost the will to thunk Cant seem to do it anymore I will pop in every now and then though
                          I'm sad to see you less often now, will miss you, but I can understand you. I think it's natural to have phases where you can thunk more and some where you don't feel like thunking. A break can be good. Sometimes you really want to thunk again after some time off, and sometimes you realise after a while that you're really not so in love with person x anymore (happened to me in the LOTR fandom).
                          So take some time off, FH, drop by every now and then, I'll always be happy to see you (apart from those bad manip moments you have of course ).
                          I didn't think it was too big a deal, most people like it, if there is anyone who has a problem with the drug reference then I'll be willing to change it. I actually made it a while ago, found it while sorting out my photoshop folder
                          Well, I wasn't bothered by it or by what it's about. I knew the pic from when you posted it here some time ago, and I know YOU, so the pic didn't surprise me that much.

Pics in a moment.

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

McKay in jeans!!!!

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                            I'm sad to see you less often now, will miss you, but I can understand you. I think it's natural to have phases where you can thunk more and some where you don't feel like thunking. A break can be good. Sometimes you really want to thunk again after some time off, and sometimes you realise after a while that you're really not so in love with person x anymore (happened to me in the LOTR fandom).
                            So take some time off, FH, drop by every now and then, I'll always be happy to see you (apart from those bad manip moments you have of course ).
                            I'm sad to post here less to, I do miss you guys loads and I will deffinately drop by here more often now seeing as school is finally finished And I'm off to uni in sept which means moving out!! I cant wait
                            Well, I wasn't bothered by it or by what it's about. I knew the pic from when you posted it here some time ago, and I know YOU, so the pic didn't surprise me that much.
                            That's a relief

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                              as school is finally finished And I'm off to uni in sept which means moving out!!
                              Congrats! And yay, you go to uni and you will move out! That's certainly exciting! I thought that was a problem with your parents and that you weren't allowed to move out. Seems this has changed. Cool!

A Rodney pic for you:

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Congrats! And yay, you go to uni and you will move out! That's certainly exciting! I thought that was a problem with your parents and that you weren't allowed to move out. Seems this has changed. Cool!

A Rodney pic for you:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ppyRodney1.jpg

Bye, A.
                                It is a problem in most pakistani families but luckily dad prizes education above culture so i'm free to go
                                *drools over pic*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X