X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw...don't you think that DH has great legs

I first noticed in 'home' but I've noticed them several times since
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Sorry for not posting earlier. I forgot the time while playing my online rpg.
      Originally posted by Syera
      It just seems wierd to me that you guys find a guy who is actively being abusive - if only verbally - attractive.
      Verbally abusive? No, I for my part don't think he is that. He's snarky, a little rough, he says what he thinks, but I think 'abusive' isn't the right word. He doesn't walk around wanting to hurt people on purpose. He just reacts. Hides. Is true to himself. Hard to explain, I think. And yes, I think this is kinda attractive - that he's someone who abrasive and rough on the outside, but possibly very soft and insecure inside.
      But no, I'm not attracted to abusive men. Really, no way! I'm attracted to geeks. And it seems I attract geeks, too. Three guys were interested in me in my teenage years, and all of them were true geeks. One of them became my first boyfriend in 1997. He still is my boyfriend today.
      I find him most attractive during the rare moments when he has that quirky smile of his.
      Oh I love that, too! It's not that I only love his snark. These little moments you describe are wonderful, too!
      Originally posted by suekay
      Okay...here are a few icons I made with caps courtesy of Arlessiar
      Oh wow, they are really nice! Love the fourth one! Good job!

tiggerific - Hehe, I love your sweet little Rodney bear with the grey uniform! The small Canadian flag! Cute!
      Originally posted by tiggerific
      youd be suprised how many rodney bears there are out there!!
      Have you seen strivaria's? The one with the lab coat and the ZPM? And the one with the personal 'turtle brooch' shield? A big bear family!

Ah, I spot the pic of you and DH on your monitor!

FH - nice picspam! And the new 'Rodney' avatar is also great!

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        tiggerific - Hehe, I love your sweet little Rodney bear with the grey uniform! The small Canadian flag! Cute!
        Have you seen strivaria's? The one with the lab coat and the ZPM? And the one with the personal 'turtle brooch' shield? A big bear family!

Ah, I spot the pic of you and DH on your monitor!

Bye, A.
        yeah i got the flag when i was in vancouver my mate spotted them and was like that would be perfect for rodney bear! LOL

yep seen the bear! its ace!

yep thats one of the many copies of that pic! LOL tha main one is on the wall, signed by david and in a frame. got to have pride of place! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Btw...don't you think that DH has great legs

I first noticed in 'home' but I've noticed them several times since
          You just want to see this again.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

watcher652 - yup!

thankies

To be honest...I don't think there's a part of him I don't like! lol!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific
              my rodney bear would most like to meet your sisters rodney bear
              Alas, she doesn't have a Rodney bear. 'Twas but an idea she had.

Originally posted by watcher652
              That's the one.

Originally posted by Arlessiar
              Verbally abusive? No, I for my part don't think he is that. He's snarky, a little rough, he says what he thinks, but I think 'abusive' isn't the right word. He doesn't walk around wanting to hurt people on purpose. He just reacts. Hides. Is true to himself. Hard to explain, I think. And yes, I think this is kinda attractive - that he's someone who abrasive and rough on the outside, but possibly very soft and insecure inside.
              And ironically, I could so easily run around acting almost exactly like Rodney. If I did that, however, I'd probably get lynched from this forum faster than the Last Person To Post Wins thread gets a new post. (Which is a pretty cool thread, actually.)

Anyway, I know exactly what you're talking about with Rodney's behavior. I think I'd be feeling the exact same way in his shoes. Rodney, I believe, feels like he's Standing Bent Over With His Pants Pulled Down, which results in feelings of irritability. Couple that with a bad case of hypoglycemia and you've got a reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaal recipe for disaster.

Also, my sister feels that Rodney needs someone to tell him he's smart. I'm inclined to agree with her - I think he constantly doubts his own ability, which leads him to trying to prove one way or another to himself and other people that he is smart. (Been there myself. Still there myself, to a degree.) In Rodney's case, it seems he often tries to do this by putting other people down in some way.

So, between the times I want to kill him, I want to give him a big hug and tell him that it's all right, that yes, he's very smart, and I understand what he's going through. And that he needs to be nicer to people, because they don't deserve to be treated like that.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                You guys aren't the type of people who attract abusive men, are you? o_0
                OMG some people need to learn not to post everything that pops into their little heads. WTF is that about!

Comment

Why don't you post here more FH? And WFT is going on in your sig? Why/what are they smoking? And how do you get away with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                    OMG some people need to learn not to post everything that pops into their little heads. WTF is that about!
                    ROTFLMAO!!!! Sorry Syera, what you said did provoke some interesting convosation but Willow you just have this amazing nack for stating the obvious in the most halarious way!

FH cool new Avatar and Siggy, but as Willow said, how are you allowed to have that!!?

Tigger I like Rodney bears new outfit! I want a rodney bear! acctually I make little monster toys out of felt, sound weird but trust me, they're cool. maybe I should try to make a felt Rodney

sueKay cool avatars! I checked out your deviant art space, your a great photographer! I love that shot of the solitary tree! where abouts in the UK do you live? your landscapes remined me of when I traveled through Scotland, (could be way off though.)

Ohh I siad I'd be thinking about "Nothing" for days. I even had a dream I was in the nothingness with Dave and Andrew lastnight! Weird!

What happens after to much of FH's siggy?

Acctually this is probably more likely...

Or this..

Comment

If I posted everything that popped into my little head, I'd have been hung out to dry a long time ago.
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

evening everyone! The weekend is here!

tenikal, glad you are back. Arlessiar has got you up to date on most everything. That was quite an impressive summary, btw!

hi Flygirl, nice drawing! I love that publicity pic of David - one of my favs

tiggerific - love Rodney Bear's new outfit.

SueKay, lovely icons

False hope, cool avatar and funny sig/pic. How did they let you get away with that? I don't suppose you'd be willing to decode the Geek code? That is cool, btw, but I have no idea what it means, lol.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Now, I've been feeling like such a dweeb for posting on this thread but never posting any pictures... so, here are a couple of which I'm rather fond.

Comment

Syera, cool pics. You are now an official McKay/Hewlett Thunker!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                              Willow you just have this amazing knack for stating the obvious in the most hilarious way!
                              Well actually I felt insulted by her post.

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                                Syera, cool pics. You are now an official McKay/Hewlett Thunker!
                                Great. What kind of groovy membership benefits do I get?

Well actually I felt insulted by her post.
                                My apologies, ma'am. It's just that I'm rather puzzled by the people who are attracted to McKay's more... unpleasant side.

Comment

Working...
                                X