• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hi!*waves*
    how has everyone been!!
    finally i have time off!!
    well lots has happened since the last time i was here..i think..i did my college exams and got into my second year of college and got my red stripe in kickboxing!!
    so...FILL ME IN!!whats the gossip?????

Comment

welcome back teknikal! well we talked about david in boa vs python quite a bit um some discussion about nothing ahs started um *tries to think* i dunno really LOL just lots of david thunking LOL

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
        im back!
        Welcome back, teknikal, and congrats for the red stripe and finishing the first year of college!
        FILL ME IN!!whats the gossip?????
        Hmm, let's see, what did you miss? I have to admit that I don't know how long you haven't been here. You were there when we celebrated DH's birthday, or not?
        There have been a few new thunkers, among them finally a new male person on this thread, JabbaDaSlut. We celebrated some birthdays, personal post count events and 12.00 posts in the thread. Lately we talked about some of the films DH's made (Nothing, Boa, Cube, Joe's Wedding). We're all waiting for the S3 promo pics to arrive.
        Rose has a new nickname, she's 'Willow'sCat' now. She also moved and found a new job. S.G.C celebrates his birthday today. Mcalex can't be here that often at the moment because she's busy with her job and looking for a new one. Purpleyin has handed in her dissertation. Nightingale was sick and couldn't be here for some time. Strivaria has won a Stargate walk-on. McKayRocks has become the inspirer of the Rodney whump. Watcher is still our pic posting goddess. Tiggerific has quit her job and is looking for a new one. AbydonianPrincess has broken up with her bf and needs many hugs and cuddles. FalseHope is posting pics of a bald McKay and blames me for that. Allestian, Syera, Hatusu, PotionsMistress, Koshi and pavaneofstars are, as I hope, well and happily thunking. And I finally found a job for at least three month and because of that I can only thunk in the evening during the week now.

Have I forgotten anyone or anything important?

Well, of course: And David Hewlett is still the cute, awesome, hot, great, lovely, beautiful, adorable, fantastic, wonderful man and actor we all love so very much.

Bye, A.
        Last edited by Arlessiar; 25 May 2006, 11:04 AM.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I think that very neatly sums it up Arlessiar!!

Well done!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Last set of caps I made today. Rodney SMILING in a way that can make your heart melt!

Bye, A.

Comment

nice summary i dont think you missed anything!!

Comment

Okay...I'm really bored right now, and I'd just like to ask permission from those who have posted caps today, if I can use your caps to make LJ icons???

thanks

I will post and credit the cappers
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                  im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!!

Gut abend Arlessiar!! Na wie schauts, alles klar? So it is 9:15 in your neck of the woods?

Comment

Morning.
                    Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                    But yeah! great film! how much did the costumes and sets rock!! So glad I have it now! I just want to show it to all my friends, well the ones with a similar sense of humour that is!!
                    Heehee, yes I would only show it to people with a certain sense of humour.

NOTHING funny about this.

Sooooooooooooo where are the new promo pics? This waiting is killing me!

Comment

Hi Willow!

I haven't seen any pics but there is little vid going around showing a promo aired on Scifi in USA for season 3. Very brief and shows bits of Common Ground that has all my Sheppard chums in raptures! Not much of McKay and as I say it is very, very short. Is tantalising though to think some eps are finished (or in final stages) so you would think we would have some official photos!

We'll just have to content ourselves with caps til then!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hi McKayRocks!

Yes I have seen the little promos for the new series going around, brief on content as usual and McKay/DH for that matter. You know they really make a mockery of the cliff hanger endings, we know pretty much who survives, blah,blah,blah. I hate cliff hangers.

So I guess with SGA season one having been shown in syndication in the US that we are nearly at that point now where we can do away with the spoilers? Does syndication in the US happen across all States at the same time?

Comment

Hiya all Rodney/David thunker Hussies......
                          Been a while since I thunked here.....loadsa piccys to *ahem* over hmmmmmmmm
                          Rodney's looking a little miffed cuz he thinks I've neglected him

.........so I drew him a piccy............
                          http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g33/briten/DH1.jpg
                          I thought I'd share it with you

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                            Is tantalising though to think some eps are finished (or in final stages) so you would think we would have some official photos!
                            I'm wondering about that too. Weren't the promo pics and episode stills of season 2 published a little earlier? I think that at least a few stills were up at New Atlantis Emedian pretty early.

Can't wait!!! Need new Rodney spoilers!

Originally posted by Flygirl
                            so I drew him a piccy............
                            Wow, that's really good! I like it very much! Thanks for sharing!

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl
                              Hiya all Rodney/David thunker Hussies......

Been a while since I thunked here.....loadsa piccys to *ahem* over hmmmmmmmm
                              Rodney's looking a little miffed cuz he thinks I've neglected him

.........so I drew him a piccy............

Hi Flygirl, I have been giggling at your sig for a while now. Glad you dropped by and I like the drawing. Would it be roughly based on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                                You know they really make a mockery of the cliff hanger endings, we know pretty much who survives, blah,blah,blah. I hate cliff hangers.
                                As you say - we all know who will be gracing our screens for another season but the naughty whumper in me likes cliffies and is looking forward to seeing how Rodney gets out of his!!

I still don't get this syndication concept. I thought we could already post season 1 caps without spoilers and it is only season 2 we have to spoil if it is plot giveaway? Am guilty of not spoiling on the whump threads sometimes but for the later eps in season 2 I still do.

I'll just wait to be told it's ok not to spoiler them!

Can't wait though as it is a pain to keep remembering to do it!

Rodney trying to work the spoiler tags on a post!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X