No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guuuys! I haven't fallen off the face of Earth. I just had a ****ty weekend/have a hectic work - week.

Now what is this new game we're playing? *smooch*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when....

1. We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when someone posts a pic with ice sculpure and we all see Sparky in it.
      2. .....when I see my boss and I wonder what he would think if I give him a hug.
      3. when every new song I hear turns into a Sparky fanmix in my head...
      4. When I look in a catalog at this year's collection of UGG boots and imagine John getting Elizabeth a pair of them for Christmas...
      5. When your XBOX gamer tag is Sparky4evr...
      6. When upon receiving your free copy of SIMS3, your first thought is "Oh, I can make Elizabeth and John and make them fall in love, get married and make Sparky bebbies!"
      7. When you write oodles of fanfiction fixing the mess on the show so that you can get John and Elizabeth together.
      8. When 98.9% of your sketchbook is filled with drawings of either Sparky or their kids.
      9. When you buy the John and Elizabeth action figures just to put them in... 'compromising positions.'
      10. When the majority of your conversations with your friends inevitably mention Sparky in some form or another
      11. When you look on various websites for mixed drinks for a "Sparky" cocktail. And find one.
      12. when you see the words sparky or John and Elizabeth in the same sentence.
      13. When you are reading a book about firetrucks to your kids and can't help but grin like an idiot when you read that the fire dog's name is...yup...you guessed it...SPARKY!
      14. When you name one of your hair colour mixes "Sparky Red".
      15. When your computer is a veritable shrine to Sparky: wallpaper, folders full of pics, artwork, more wallpapers, fanfics...
      16. When you drive by the local marina and giggle knowingly at a yacht named 'Sparky.'
      17. When you've worked out the only difference between your ex-principle and Elizabeth is that your principle doesn't have a Sedge, and you try to work out who John is.

18. All of your favorite songs end up in your sparky fanfics, either as titles or quotes.

Ha! I love this game!!!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Guuuys! I haven't fallen off the face of Earth. I just had a ****ty weekend/have a hectic work - week.

Now what is this new game we're playing? *smooch*
        Hey you! *glomps and snuggles* We've missed you!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Ha! I love this game!!!
        Hahaha! Isn't it great! Hmm, gotta come up with my next contribution to the list...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

1. We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when someone posts a pic with ice sculpure and we all see Sparky in it.
          2. .....when I see my boss and I wonder what he would think if I give him a hug.
          4. When I look in a catalog at this year's collection of UGG boots and imagine John getting Elizabeth a pair of them for Christmas...
          6. When upon receiving your free copy of SIMS3, your first thought is "Oh, I can make Elizabeth and John and make them fall in love, get married and make Sparky bebbies!"
          7. When you write oodles of fanfiction fixing the mess on the show so that you can get John and Elizabeth together.
          8. When 98.9% of your sketchbook is filled with drawings of either Sparky or their kids.
          9. When you buy the John and Elizabeth action figures just to put them in... 'compromising positions.'
          10. When the majority of your conversations with your friends inevitably mention Sparky in some form or another
          11. When you look on various websites for mixed drinks for a "Sparky" cocktail. And find one.
          13. When you are reading a book about firetrucks to your kids and can't help but grin like an idiot when you read that the fire dog's name is...yup...you guessed it...SPARKY!
          15. When your computer is a veritable shrine to Sparky: wallpaper, folders full of pics, artwork, more wallpapers, fanfics...
          16. When you drive by the local marina and giggle knowingly at a yacht named 'Sparky.'
          17. When you've worked out the only difference between your ex-principle and Elizabeth is that your principle doesn't have a Sedge, and you try to work out who John is.
          18. All of your favorite songs end up in your sparky fanfics, either as titles or quotes.

19. When you read other couples fanfiction and substitute John and Liz to see if it would work.

Comment

19. When you read other couples fanfiction and substitute John and Liz to see if it would work.

20. You read the Sparky Thread in the mornings instead of the news paper.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

21. You print out Sparky fanfiction so you can read it away from your computer.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

Oh I am SO guilty for no. 20!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Glad to see that my game is so popular. I will add one.

21. When this morning, you receive a call of Elizabeth from Atlantis and you can't stop smiling and imagine that there is maybe a John with her. But it was not the real Atlantis but just a name of a company and Elizabeth was the customer. (This is the second time this has happened)
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

21. When this morning, you receive a call of Elizabeth from Atlantis and you can't stop smiling and imagine that there is maybe a John with her. But it was not the real Atlantis but just a name of a company and Elizabeth was the customer.

22. When you feel guilty for not being able to interact or post with the Sparky thread for more than 1 day.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I guess I'd better think of something since I sort of started this whole thing.

21. When this morning, you receive a call of Elizabeth from Atlantis and you can't stop smiling and imagine that there is maybe a John with her. But it was not the real Atlantis but just a name of a company and Elizabeth was the customer. (This is the second time this has happened)

22. You see a carnival with a ferris wheel and you immediately think of John taking Elizabeth for a ride.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Not to dance too much off topic, but SR, did you hear the latest football projections? More than one outlet has reported that the Chick-Fil-A Bowl here in Atlanta would really like to pair Georgia vs Virginia Tech. Course that'll still depend on this week's Title Game outcomes and Bobby Bowden's request to keep FSU in Florida for his Bowl Game, which might shuffle stuff around a bit.

22. You see a carnival with a ferris wheel and you immediately think of John taking Elizabeth for a ride.

23. Whenever you hear something else named Atlantis (Space Shuttles, Space Stations, ships, hotels, mythology) and you immediately make John & Elizabeth a part of the story.
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Not to dance too much off topic, but SR, did you hear the latest football projections? More than one outlet has reported that the Chick-Fil-A Bowl here in Atlanta would really like to pair Georgia vs Virginia Tech. Course that'll still depend on this week's Title Game outcomes and Bobby Bowden's request to keep FSU in Florida for his Bowl Game, which might shuffle stuff around a bit.
                          No I didn't hear that. I knew they were considering VT for that bowl but not paired with GA. Oh dear. I'm also hoping it doesn't happen because we have a church related New Year's Eve at our house and I doubt most people would want to watch football instead. Oh dear. There's also a rumor that it will be VT v. Tennessee. That's another big OH DEAR. The Sparky thread may be seriously divided. LOL

23. Whenever you hear something else named Atlantis (Space Shuttles, Space Stations, ships, hotels, mythology) and you immediately make John & Elizabeth a part of the story.

24. When every time you see a couple with UST in another show, you think that Joe and Torri could do it better.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

OT rant
                            Spoiler:
                            *sigh* I'm so tired! And I totally feel like groundhog day... We're having these student lab practical roation thing and I get a different group each day and do exactly the same with them. So today was kinda an exact repetition of yesterday, except that today was in English, yesterday in German. *headdesk*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

24. When every time you see a couple with UST in another show, you think that Joe and Torri could do it better.
                              I thought the same thing during a episode of Bones the one where
                              Spoiler:
                              Bones wants a baby with Booth and he has a brain tumor

Fionnait: I hope tomorrow will be a better day. *hugs you*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

25. When asked what you would ask for if someone gave you a present and money wasn't an object, you immediately think of buying the rights to the franchise and making a movie so John and Elizabeth could get together.
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X