No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

*hugs Probie, drew, SR, Fionnait, and everyone else who's having a rough and tiring day*

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    for some reason, when SK and I are here along, there tends to be lots of Sparky!smut happening....*shrug*
    Heheheh... We just have very creative minds.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

*hugs Probie, drew, SR, Fionnait, and everyone else who's having a rough and tiring day*
      *hugs back* thanks!

It's a special gift we have, that's for sure!
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I'm feeling better now. And it's almost time for wine. I think I need to watch an old Christmas movie.

BTW we watched The Shrine last night and I think I enjoyed it more than the last time. John/Joe was just wonderful. I studied the Rodney woobie faces and while they came close they did not reach the level of the Elizabeth woobie faces.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I'm feeling better now. And it's almost time for wine. I think I need to watch an old Christmas movie.

BTW we watched The Shrine last night and I think I enjoyed it more than the last time. John/Joe was just wonderful. I studied the Rodney woobie faces and while they came close they did not reach the level of the Elizabeth woobie faces.

Spoiler:
          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/HDTVsga-5x06-2350.jpghttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/HDTVsga-5x06-3372.jpghttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/HDTVsga-5x06-3957.jpg
          The one in the middle on the pier comes the closest, but you're right. Nothing can top the Elizabeth angst woobie face.

----

We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when....

1. We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when someone posts a pic with ice sculpure and we all see Sparky in it.
          2. .....when I see my boss and I wonder what he would think if I give him a hug.
          3. when every new song I hear turns into a Sparky fanmix in my head...
          4. When I look in a catalog at this year's collection of UGG boots and imagine John getting Elizabeth a pair of them for Christmas...
          5. When your XBOX gamer tag is Sparky4evr...
          6. When upon receiving your free copy of SIMS3, your first thought is "Oh, I can make Elizabeth and John and make them fall in love, get married and make Sparky bebbies!"
          7. When you write oodles of fanfiction fixing the mess on the show so that you can get John and Elizabeth together.
          8. When 98.9% of your sketchbook is filled with drawings of either Sparky or their kids.
          9. When you buy the John and Elizabeth action figures just to put them in... 'compromising positions.'
          10. When the majority of your conversations with your friends inevitably mention Sparky in some form or another
          11. When you look on various websites for mixed drinks for a "Sparky" cocktail. And find one.
          12. when you see the words sparky or John and Elizabeth in the same sentence.
          13. When you are reading a book about firetrucks to your kids and can't help but grin like an idiot when you read that the fire dog's name is...yup...you guessed it...SPARKY!
          14. When you name one of your hair colour mixes "Sparky Red".

15. When your computer is a veritable shrine to Sparky: wallpaper, folders full of pics, artwork, more wallpapers, fanfics...

And hey, I tried my hand at my second manip ever, this one for a wedding (Squee! *ahem*), so, you know, if you're interested in seeing let me know.
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

SR White Christmas with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye would be my old Christmas movie recommendation...it's my favorite!

Erin...I wanna see! (and your computer sounds like mine! lol)
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

What do you mean, 'almost time?' Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-5x06-2350.jpg
              http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-5x06-3372.jpg
              http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-5x06-3957.jpg
              That's what I was thinking too... there's just something about the woobie-for-Lizzie face that goes above and beyond any other Shep!woobie face.

And eeeee! Lumberjack shirt!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
              And hey, I tried my hand at my second manip ever, this one for a wedding (Squee! *ahem*), so, you know, if you're interested in seeing let me know.
              *waves* I'd like to see it too, pretty please!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

1. We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when someone posts a pic with ice sculpure and we all see Sparky in it.
                2. .....when I see my boss and I wonder what he would think if I give him a hug.
                4. When I look in a catalog at this year's collection of UGG boots and imagine John getting Elizabeth a pair of them for Christmas...
                6. When upon receiving your free copy of SIMS3, your first thought is "Oh, I can make Elizabeth and John and make them fall in love, get married and make Sparky bebbies!"
                7. When you write oodles of fanfiction fixing the mess on the show so that you can get John and Elizabeth together.
                8. When 98.9% of your sketchbook is filled with drawings of either Sparky or their kids.
                9. When you buy the John and Elizabeth action figures just to put them in... 'compromising positions.'
                10. When the majority of your conversations with your friends inevitably mention Sparky in some form or another
                11. When you look on various websites for mixed drinks for a "Sparky" cocktail. And find one.
                13. When you are reading a book about firetrucks to your kids and can't help but grin like an idiot when you read that the fire dog's name is...yup...you guessed it...SPARKY!
                15. When your computer is a veritable shrine to Sparky: wallpaper, folders full of pics, artwork, more wallpapers, fanfics...

16. When you drive by the local marina and giggle knowingly at a yacht named 'Sparky.'

Comment

SR White Christmas with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye would be my old Christmas movie recommendation...it's my favorite!

Erin...I wanna see! (and your computer sounds like mine! lol)
                  That's my favorite too. I love the music.

And Erin, I wanna see too. Please please.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's my favorite too. I love the music.

And Erin, I wanna see too. Please please.
                    I always sing along...and that movie is what made me a huge fan of Rosemary Clooney...
                    sigpic

Comment

I always sing along...and that movie is what made me a huge fan of Rosemary Clooney...
                      I try not to sing along, but if others are singing I'll join in. Rosemary Clooney is one of my favorite crooners (if that term applies toward gals). Her version of "Sway" totally pwns Dean Martin's. (I really like Dean Martin by the way). *unleashes evil plot bunny* Hmm, Lizzie and Shep doing the cha-cha to "Sway" by Rosemary Clooney. *maniacal laughter mwuahahaha*
                      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                        I try not to sing along, but if others are singing I'll join in. Rosemary Clooney is one of my favorite crooners (if that term applies toward gals). Her version of "Sway" totally pwns Dean Martin's. (I really like Dean Martin by the way). *unleashes evil plot bunny* Hmm, Lizzie and Shep doing the cha-cha to "Sway" by Rosemary Clooney. *maniacal laughter mwuahahaha*
                        Oh I love it when you get plot bunnies and then write the story.....
                        sigpic

Comment

And you get all teary in the end. But I must say Bing and Danny doing "Sisters" is my favorite.

And so my day ends with my husband and me making dueling vacay reservations. He's in his office doing the legs that use frequent flyer miles and I'm in here doing the leg that doesn't. OMG. He kept getting the dates wrong. But I think we got it. Anyone wanna go to Orlando and Key West in February? We'll be there. I think. I'm sure I'll find something Sparky there.
                          sigpic

Comment

16. When you drive by the local marina and giggle knowingly at a yacht named 'Sparky.'

17. When you've worked out the only difference between your ex-principle and Elizabeth is that your principle doesn't have a Sedge, and you try to work out who John is.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                            I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                            Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

And you get all teary in the end. But I must say Bing and Danny doing "Sisters" is my favorite.

And so my day ends with my husband and me making dueling vacay reservations. He's in his office doing the legs that use frequent flyer miles and I'm in here doing the leg that doesn't. OMG. He kept getting the dates wrong. But I think we got it. Anyone wanna go to Orlando and Key West in February? We'll be there. I think. I'm sure I'll find something Sparky there.
                              yes! Bing and Danny doing "Sister" = major win! And when they open the doors to the snow...*sniff*

If the kids didn't have school....my parents live about 45 minutes from Orlando...
                              sigpic

Comment

yes! Bing and Danny doing "Sister" = major win! And when they open the doors to the snow...*sniff*

If the kids didn't have school....my parents live about 45 minutes from Orlando...
                                I love that part! You can just tell how they're about to crack up at any minute. I love it when you can see that.
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X