Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    OK...I'm watching Coup D'etat....and see, yeah...I think pretty much EVERYONE in Pegasus Galaxy knows...why else would they always threaten to "start the killing with Sheppard" every single stinkin' time!?

Just a thought.....
    Excellent thought.

I love this episode just for the french title and the scene at the end. Drew, you have to hear the commentary for this scene.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Probie, I have three eps to go after this and then I'll go through and watch the commentaries....
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Probie, I have three eps to go after this and then I'll go through and watch the commentaries....
        Yes I know you have an organisation. I just said that you will like it. Don't forget to hear what Martin Wood, Martin Gero and David Hewlett said about this scene.
        But you're right. Watch "Michael", "Allies" and "?" (don't remember lol) first.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

After being busy the whole day I drop in. Hello thread! I'm about to watch some good ol' classic 'Lantis.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Probie I'm watching "Michael" now...he gives me shivers (in a good way...)

hiya Anuna!

I just read a Sparky (+1 ) fic...very naughty... *fans self* wow....
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

OK...I'm watching Coup D'etat....and see, yeah...I think pretty much EVERYONE in Pegasus Galaxy knows...why else would they always threaten to "start the killing with Sheppard" every single stinkin' time!?

Just a thought.....
              And a good thought it is. Coup is one of my favorites. Everybody gets good stuff to do in this one.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              After being busy the whole day I drop in. Hello thread! I'm about to watch some good ol' classic 'Lantis.
              Hey married lady. The classics are the best.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yep, the classics are the best! A not so good thing is that I'm feeling like catching a cold and i hope it's not the swine flu.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*gigglesnort* "Allies"....first little scene in Liz's office...OMG....
                  I love when she flirts with him!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

*gigglesnort* "Allies"....first little scene in Liz's office...OMG....
                    I love when she flirts with him!!!!!
                    And especially that he flirts back.
                    sigpic

Comment

I still haven't watched GitM, and I don't think I ever will, because I know I won't enjoy it. But I was reading the synopsis on GW, and in the end there is this commentary:

Is Weir conscious, floating through space, or did her systems shut down? "Her system -- and the systems of her fellow Replicators -- have shut down. However, if anyone is foolish enough to mount a recovery and then attempt to awake them, they'd be asking for trouble."
                      (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a post at his blog)

Can somebody please do that?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        *nod* they're just so darn cute! *shippy sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

And a good thought it is. Coup is one of my favorites. Everybody gets good stuff to do in this one.

Hey married lady. The classics are the best.
                          And they're all SMART.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Yep, the classics are the best! A not so good thing is that I'm feeling like catching a cold and i hope it's not the swine flu.
                          ooo! Feel better!

Here's a question--when she flirts openly with him, does he ever NOT flirt back? He just seemed to pick up the cue and run with it in all the scenes I can remember...
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            And they're all SMART.

ooo! Feel better!

Here's a question--when she flirts openly with him, does he ever NOT flirt back? He just seemed to pick up the cue and run with it in all the scenes I can remember...
                            Not that I recall. Sometimes he even starts it. For example the end of CM and Coup. And he sure doesn't seem to mind when she does it. Like in Intruder and Misbegotten.
                            sigpic

Comment

Not that I recall. Sometimes he even starts it. For example the end of CM and Coup. And he sure doesn't seem to mind when she does it. Like in Intruder and Misbegotten.
                              Only thing I can think of is when she gets him in Inferno with the batted eyelashes over Norena. He TOTALLY has no idea what to do at that point. Same in the Tower. He gets sheepish over his behavior with Kirkettes.

But he totally loved it when she flirted with him inadvertently.
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                And they're all SMART.

ooo! Feel better!

What red-blooded fella wouldn't want a gal like Lizzie to flirt with 'em? I for one would have no objections

Anyways, I've been trying to write a fluff funny fic and it ain't happening so well. But I can offer the song "Look at Me" by Buddy Holly as a sparky song.
                                "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Working...
                                X