Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
    Rescue Weir.

As the team steps through into Atlantis ngm is promptly bowled over by Anuna and Fionait who have just jumped through.
    "I swear I just saw a le-" ScaryKitty's hand slams across ngm's mouth.
    "SSHHHHHH! We have to trap it, it won't come easily." Muffinuffin is there to greet the team as they arrive. But soon everyone's attention is focused on the man striding towards them. A collective gasp is heard, and most of girls get giddy.
    "So you're the team for Elizabeth huh?" John's woice is slightly croaky.
    "WOOOBIE JOHN!" Southern Red quickly grabs SK and holds her back.
    "Yep that'd be us. Check out the boots!" SR briefly explains the plan, and John takes the team up to Sam's - I mean, ELIZABETH's office. It is here that ngm finally gets too giddy to talk...someone needs to take it from here! PROBIE! JOKE!

TBC...
    I think I'm too stunned by the Woobie!John.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey Probie, how's this?
      I did it in GIMP, hope it's what you were going for. (it gave me a nice excuse to practice anyway.)

Spoiler:
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I think I'm too stunned by the Woobie!John.
        Hee. Lizzie won't be happy with us. We're all too busy staring at her man to rescue her. lol.
        I know I'm a babbling mess.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
          Rescue Weir.

As the team steps through into Atlantis ngm is promptly bowled over by Anuna and Fionait who have just jumped through.
          "I swear I just saw a le-" ScaryKitty's hand slams across ngm's mouth.
          "SSHHHHHH! We have to trap it, it won't come easily." Muffinuffin is there to greet the team as they arrive. But soon everyone's attention is focused on the man striding towards them. A collective gasp is heard, and most of girls get giddy.
          "So you're the team for Elizabeth huh?" John's woice is slightly croaky.
          "WOOOBIE JOHN!" Southern Red quickly grabs SK and holds her back.
          "Yep that'd be us. Check out the boots!" SR briefly explains the plan, and John takes the team up to Sam's - I mean, ELIZABETH's office. It is here that ngm finally gets too giddy to talk...someone needs to take it from here! PROBIE! JOKE!

TBC...
          yup...pretty sure i'm doin' a great impersonation of a goldfish right about now....yeah, i'm really helpful....

nice job erin!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            yup...pretty sure i'm doin' a great impersonation of a goldfish right about now....yeah, i'm really helpful....

nice job erin!
            *smacks everybody then self* Snap out of it girls. I guess we'll have to get pkprd to take charge.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Great painting job, Erin!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
              Hee. Lizzie won't be happy with us. We're all too busy staring at her man to rescue her. lol.
              *snerks*

Heh!

All right, Sparkies! We've got a job to do! *turns to Sheppard*

Do we have any clues to Lizzie's whereabouts now? Does McKay have a solid plan to deal with her nanites? If not, someone needs to go chase him around his lab with a lemon. Let's get cracking!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                *smacks everybody then self* Snap out of it girls. I guess we'll have to get pkprd to take charge.
                We may have to do that... it's positively dead in here right now. Guess everyone's gone to bed for the night. I'm still up editing a lovely tearjerker scene in the next-to-last chapter for Big Bang.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  For someone who claims to be nearly blind, you have a darn good vision. That's well done, if you ask me.
                  Thank you!
                  I can see but it's unclear. I had my nose on my drawing when I drew details.lol

Probie! that drawing is fantastic! *is a little jealous, seeing as drew can't even draw stick people*
                  And I'm jealous to see people who can write stories....
                  Thank you!

Awww she looks so great. And younger. Love it.
                  Young? Can't wait to see what I did.lol
                  I'm happy that you love it.

Hey Probie, how's this?
                  I did it in GIMP, hope it's what you were going for. (it gave me a nice excuse to practice anyway.)

Spoiler:
                  Nice job. Thank you.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Do we have any clues to Lizzie's whereabouts now? Does McKay have a solid plan to deal with her nanites? If not, someone needs to go chase him around his lab with a lemon. Let's get cracking!
                  Poor Rodney....but I LOVE THIS IDEA! lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Lovely drawings and colorings, Probie and Erin!!

I'm eager and excited to see where you guys get on your expedition! If I can join the second round, or analyze from the SGC, let me know.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      My last drawing. Don't forget I didn't have my glasses so I'm almost blind.lol
                      Spoiler:

Thank you Fionnait for your opinion.

Erin: I need your help to finished my drawings. Put shadows and colors on them. I can't do that.
                      Very nice! I would definitely have trouble doing that without my glasses. (although now I kind of want to try it, lol)

And sure I'll color/shade it if you really want me to. Do you want color pencil color or GIMP color or just straight black and white shading?

Hurry up! We're going to need all the help we can get!
                      Nice pic y'all.

Ogle all ya want gals. That gives me a chance to go rescue Lizzie and take her back to my place

Well first things first... *leads everybody to coffee pot* Now we can strategerize. *Pulls out grapefruit* Yes, McKay I am union!
                      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                        Nice pic y'all.

Ogle all ya want gals. That gives me a chance to go rescue Lizzie and take her back to my place

Well first things first... *leads everybody to coffee pot* Now we can strategerize. *Pulls out grapefruit* Yes, McKay I am union!
                        Ooo! Are you going to be hanging around today? I almost have the fic (and treats) finished...
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Nice pic y'all.

*passes up coffee in favor of tea* OK....what do we know? *gigglesnort* nice!
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice pic y'all.

Now there 'ya go. A man who can think clearly. *chugs coffee* Okay, I'm ready to go. Now we can head off to the gear up room and let John fit us with our tac vests...what?

And I found a new Sparky song with a Spanish flavor. To Be With You
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              Ooo! Are you going to be hanging around today? I almost have the fic (and treats) finished...
                              I shall be around today. I have to run to my alterations tailor, but I plan on hanging around the house today. Can't wait for the fic and treats. Just a random football thing, I was playing NCAA Football 10 in Road to Glory mode (Erin Andrews makes my heart ting-a-ling almost as much as Lizzie) when I had to play UGA Between the Hedges. I lost in OT. It kept me out of the SEC conference championship game and the national championship.
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

SR that song is beautiful...and sexy! wow!

I've been learning this song for church...and while it's Christian rock, it always makes me think of John after Lizzie's gone....*sniff* I'd totally make an angsty vid with it if I knew how .....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X