No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I'm working on editing for the final two chapters of my Big Bang fic (we got an extension to this Friday to submit the final drafts, hooray!), so I'll be popping in and out for the next couple of days...

Whee! We're gonna rescue Lizzie! Watch out, you frakin' Cylons Replicators, 'cause we're gonna kick your butts! *leaps through the puddle into Atlantis*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sign me up for the Save Elizabeth Mission!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Barely avoids being trampled by fans on a mission coming through the gate of Atlantis.

*hurries to hide*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        *passes around glasses of mojitos, plates of chocolate-peanut butter cups, and mint*
        *knows to avoid the mints*
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Geeze, the forum is still running slow. Weren't they supposed to have this fixed by now? Grrrrr...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Barely avoids being trampled by fans on a mission coming through the gate of Atlantis.

*hurries to hide*

*knows to avoid the mints*
            *sets out a plate of sugar for the lemming*

Comment

My last drawing. Don't forget I didn't have my glasses so I'm almost blind.lol
              Spoiler:

Thank you Fionnait for your opinion.

Erin: I need your help to finished my drawings. Put shadows and colors on them. I can't do that.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Spoiler:

Erin: I need your help to finished my drawings. Put shadows and colors on them. I can't do that.
                *squeals* Lizzie looks so pretty in that drawing! Great job, Probie!

Comment

Rescue Weir.

As the team steps through into Atlantis ngm is promptly bowled over by Anuna and Fionait who have just jumped through.
                  "I swear I just saw a le-" ScaryKitty's hand slams across ngm's mouth.
                  "SSHHHHHH! We have to trap it, it won't come easily." Muffinuffin is there to greet the team as they arrive. But soon everyone's attention is focused on the man striding towards them. A collective gasp is heard, and most of girls get giddy.
                  "So you're the team for Elizabeth huh?" John's woice is slightly croaky.
                  "WOOOBIE JOHN!" Southern Red quickly grabs SK and holds her back.
                  "Yep that'd be us. Check out the boots!" SR briefly explains the plan, and John takes the team up to Sam's - I mean, ELIZABETH's office. It is here that ngm finally gets too giddy to talk...someone needs to take it from here! PROBIE! JOKE!

TBC...

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                  I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                  Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Spoiler:

That's amazing!!! So gorgeous!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

*squeals* Lizzie looks so pretty in that drawing! Great job, Probie!
                      Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                      That's amazing!!! So gorgeous!
                      Thank you! I'm so happy to learn that it looks like her. I will see my drawing tomorrow. My eyes (glasses) will be back.lol

Rescue Weir.

As the team steps through into Atlantis ngm is promptly bowled over by Anuna and Fionait who have just jumped through.
                      "SSHHHHHH! We have to trap it, it won't come easily." Muffinuffin is there to greet the team as they arrive. But soon everyone's attention is focused on the man striding towards them. A collective gasp is heard, and most of girls get giddy.
                      "Yep that'd be us. Check out the boots!" SR briefly explains the plan, and John takes the team up to Sam's - I mean, ELIZABETH's office. It is here that ngm finally gets too giddy to talk...someone needs to take it from here! PROBIE! JOKE!

TBC...
                      "Probie, who was busy eating pastries from her home, looked ngm with a embarrassed look. "What? Me?....a joke? Yes of course." She starts to tremble and thinks for herself. "Find a joke and quickly. If she knows you lied in your resume she will let you alone with McKay. A nightmare." She speaks out loud "Ok I have a good one." She looks SK to find some help but nothing happen. "Heu...Do you know the difference between Thor and a ZPM? It's..."
                      SK cuts Probie knowing that something horrible will happen if Probie keeps talking.
                      SK starts to talk to Carter."

Now that I did my (horrible) part, I will go to bed. Bye
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Y'all left for Lizzie without me... for cryin' out loud! *Runs to catch-up*
                        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

*sets out a plate of sugar for the lemming*
                          SUGAR!!! *bounces over to the plate*

For someone who claims to be nearly blind, you have a darn good vision. That's well done, if you ask me.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Probie! that drawing is fantastic! *is a little jealous, seeing as drew can't even draw stick people*
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              [IMG]http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=1488&pictureid=18038

Very nice! I would definitely have trouble doing that without my glasses. (although now I kind of want to try it, lol)

And sure I'll color/shade it if you really want me to. Do you want color pencil color or GIMP color or just straight black and white shading?

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                              Y'all left for Lizzie without me... for cryin' out loud! *Runs to catch-up*
                              Hurry up! We're going to need all the help we can get!
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Spoiler:
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=1488&pictureid=18038

Awww she looks so great. And younger. Love it.

Rescue Weir.

TBC...
                                I got to explain to John. *squee* I'm surprised I could talk in sentences.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X