• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtCdrFlygirl View Post
    Adding to the 'Sparky'...

"The way it SHOULD have been..."

Spoiler:
    http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa306/LtCmdrFlygirl/Creativity/km_4297.jpg[/IMG]
    SQUEE!! SPARKY WEDDING!!!! *bounces*
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Spoiler:
      EEEEEEEE!!!!! Sparky wedding pic!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Since Halloween is in just about 3 weeks, I figured I'd start a little series of drawings, one each week until Halloween.

Here's the first one of the Sparky Costume series : John as Indiana Jones and Lizzie as Marion Ravenwood

B/W:
        Spoiler:

and
        Color:
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
          Since Halloween is in just about 3 weeks, I figured I'd start a little series of drawings, one each week until Halloween.

Here's the first one of the Sparky Costume series : John as Indiana Jones and Lizzie as Marion Ravenwood

B/W: http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...andLizzie2.jpg
          and
          Color: http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...izziecolor.jpg
          Sparky in costume for Halloween! That's a great idea, and lovely drawings!

And hey! Is that the jar that John gave Lizzie I see on that top shelf?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

B/W:
            Spoiler:

and
            Color:
            Spoiler:
            starts humming the indiana jones theme. "i hate snakes Jock, I hate 'em!"

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Because it is madness.... ...and I like it. Insane in the nutbrain!!
              You know. You still scared me a little so I tried to choose the good word.lol
              Now I know that I can say you're crazy.lol

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Congratulations! It's good to win.
              Oh yes it's good.
              VIVA Portugal!!!!!lol

Spoiler:
              Falcon asked me to do a drawing "John/Elizabeth: Just married"
              You just gave me my example or model. Thank you.

B/W:
              Spoiler:

and
              Color:
              Spoiler:
              Excellent. I like John as Indiana Jones.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Now I know that I can say you're crazy.lol
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Just a drop off post with a few sparky songs

Spoiler:
                  It's bugging me, grating me
                  And twisting me around
                  Yeah I'm endlessly caving in
                  And turning inside out

'cause I want it now
                  I want it now
                  Give me your heart and your soul
                  And I'm breaking out
                  I'm breaking out
                  Last chance to lose control

It's holding me, morphing me
                  And forcing me to strive
                  To be endlessly cold within
                  And dreaming I'm alive

'cause I want it now
                  I want it now
                  Give me your heart and your soul
                  And I'm not breaking down
                  I'm breaking out
                  Last chance to lose control

And I want you now
                  I want you now
                  I'll feel my heart implode
                  And I'm breaking out
                  Escaping now
                  Feeling my faith erode

Spoiler:
                  Is our secret safe tonight
                  And are we out of sight
                  Or will our world come tumbling down?
                  Will they find our hiding place
                  Is this our last embrace
                  Or will the walls start caving in?

(It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it should have been right
                  (It could be wrong, could be wrong) To let our hearts ignite
                  (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Are we digging a hole?
                  (It could be wrong, could be wrong) This is out of control

(It could be wrong, could be wrong) It can never last
                  (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Must erase it fast
                  (It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it could have been right
                  (It could be wrong, could be...)

Love is our resistance
                  They'll keep us apart and they won't to stop breaking us down
                  Hold me
                  Our lips must always be sealed

If we live a life in fear
                  I'll wait a thousand years
                  Just to see you smile again

Kill your prayers for love and peace
                  You'll wake the thought police
                  We can't hide the truth inside

(It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it should have been right
                  (It could be wrong, could be wrong) To let our hearts ignite
                  (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Are we digging a hole?

(It could be wrong, could be wrong) This is out of control
                  (It could be wrong, could be wrong) It can never last
                  (It could be wrong, could be wrong) Must erase it fast
                  (It could be wrong, could be wrong) But it could have been right
                  (It could be wrong, could be...)

Love is our resistance
                  They'll keep us apart and they won't to stop breaking us down
                  Hold me
                  Our lips must always be sealed

The night has reached its end
                  We can't pretend
                  We must run
                  We must run
                  It's time to run
                  Take us away from here
                  Protect us from further harm
                  Resistance

*runs out*
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    ZOMG is it football day again?

Anyway. I decided I could as well start posting what should have been my Big bang fic, while I'm working on it still. Here is chapter #1, with lots of dubious musical comments. I'm sure some people will throw rotten tomatoes my way, but heck. I was having tons of fun

The simple things Keep in mind that there's a tiny bit of smut in there, but not too detailed.
                    Loved it, you always write so gosh darn well. Any chance of a sequel? Also any news on Sunday Fathers?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Good Sunday morning all! I love the drawings and songs and fics. Good job everybody. We just prove everyday that there's lots of Sparky left alive.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I agree! Thanks for all the pictures and fics, guys!

I also come bearing gifts--Chapters 12-14 of Testament I've finally published. I figured it was time to update:

Testament

Still a while to go before the resolution, just a heads up, but much better than before.

Oh, and Chapter 13 has Kate in it, inspired by the lemming. I made the decision quite a while ago (Kate's part actually was written towards the beginning) but since the lemming is visiting us I thought I'd mention it.
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Oh, and Chapter 13 has Kate in it, inspired by the lemming. I made the decision quite a while ago (Kate's part actually was written towards the beginning) but since the lemming is visiting us I thought I'd mention it.
                          Mentioning Kate does get you my attention yes.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks guys! Glad you liked the costume drawing.
                            Any ideas for the next one? I've got the last one planned, but for the two till then I've only got some vague possibilities.

And Anuna, I'm liking the band fic. Love the little details like Ronon's stage name and the Wraith band.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Good Sunday morning all! I love the drawings and songs and fics. Good job everybody. We just prove everyday that there's lots of Sparky left alive.
                              Oh yeah. New anecdote today. We have a new member in the Sparky family: my sister.lol
                              You all knew that my brother and my two sisters watched SG1 and the first season of Atlantis. Today, I was watching SGU (yes I know. It's not good.lol) and my sister saw O'Neill and Carter. She was shocked by them.lol So we started to talk about SG1 and Teal'c and his hair. I will do the scene.
                              "Me: I can show you the new hair of Teal'c. *so I pick the episode Midway*
                              Sister: *about Teal'c* Wow....I prefer him bald. But wait a minute, where is the "brown hair girl" (aka Elizabeth)? Why Carter is here?
                              Me: Elizabeth "died".
                              Sister: Oh I liked her. So the man with "short hair" is sad.
                              Me: The man with short hair is John?
                              Sister: Yes. They were together, no? The only episodes that I saw he was in love with her. The looks between them and he's always near her....I always thought they will be together. He's glued to her."

Sparky is obvious even if you watch some episodes of the season 1.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                I agree! Thanks for all the pictures and fics, guys!

I also come bearing gifts--Chapters 12-14 of Testament I've finally published. I figured it was time to update:

Testament

Still a while to go before the resolution, just a heads up, but much better than before.

Wow!
                                Spoiler:
                                Thorvir and the Immarians are idiots! Being shunned by the rest of the galaxy isn't enough. Somebody should take their Stargate away. Or maybe blow it up. Hmm, I wonder if one of the Genii nukes would be enough... Oh, Ladon, we've got a job for you! C'mon John, Lizzie's buying you some time, but you've got to hurry! Gee, everyone's really worried about John, but don't they realize that the quickest way to get him to stop acting so irrationally is to get Elizabeth back? *flails*

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Oh yeah. New anecdote today. We have a new member in the Sparky family: my sister.lol
                                You all knew that my brother and my two sisters watched SG1 and the first season of Atlantis. Today, I was watching SGU (yes I know. It's not good.lol) and my sister saw O'Neill and Carter. She was shocked by them.lol So we started to talk about SG1 and Teal'c and his hair. I will do the scene.
                                "Me: I can show you the new hair of Teal'c. *so I pick the episode Midway*
                                Sister: *about Teal'c* Wow....I prefer him bald. But wait a minute, where is the "brown hair girl" (aka Elizabeth)? Why Carter is here?
                                Me: Elizabeth "died".
                                Sister: Oh I liked her. So the man with "short hair" is sad.
                                Me: The man with short hair is John?
                                Sister: Yes. They were together, no? The only episodes that I saw he was in love with her. The looks between them and he's always near her....I always thought they will be together. He's glued to her."

Sparky is obvious even if you watch some episodes of the season 1.
                                Hah! First your mom becomes a Sparky fan, now your sister! That's awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X