Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Oooh, thanks for the vid links!

I've seen Joe in person at Comic-Con, but sadly, I missed the SGA panel with Joe and Torri at Comic-Con in 2006. So I'd really like to get another chance to see them on stage together.

My John figures are always sticking to my Lizzie figures. It's so amusing.
    Can I say that I hate you for that? lol You are lucky.

Anuna: No. We didn't finish the quote game.

KR: Did you meet Joe Flanigan?
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

It's Sparky Day today, so let's finish up this game so we can start a new one!

Sparky quotes

1-40

41-59

60-70

71. McKAY: Are you listening? Look, I said I can reprogramme them to be completely harmless.
      (John shakes his head.)
      SHEPPARD: I am not having this conversation until you’re sure. I wanna save Elizabeth as much as anyone, but she wouldn’t want us risking the city, not even for her.
      (Rodney looks at Jennifer sadly, knowing that John is right. After a moment, he starts to type again. Radek walks over to John and puts his hand on his shoulder to indicate that he’s ready to go. The two of them walk into a transporter.)
      ZELENKA: That was the right call, by the way.
      SHEPPARD: Yeah, let’s hope so.
      (Radek pushes the wallscreen and the transporter doors close.)
      (Adrift)

72. *Rodney, Ford and Teyla leave. Weir goes to leave, but stops and turns back.*
      WEIR: You weren’t really going to say that, were you?
      SHEPPARD: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
      WEIR: I didn’t think so.
      *Weir leaves and Sheppard lays back to try and sleep.* (38 minutes)

Spoiler:
      TECHNICIAN: We received word from Daedalus. They said they should be back to Atlantis by nineteen hundred hours.
      WEIR: They called the search off?
      TECHNICIAN: They said there was nothing to search for.
      (The two of them gaze at each other for a moment. Finally Elizabeth nods.)
      WEIR: Thank you.
      (The technician nods and walks away. Elizabeth stares after him in shock for a moment, then turns to walk back into her office. Before she can get there, the Gate starts to dial in and alarms sound.)
      TECHNICIAN: Offworld activation!
      (Elizabeth turns, a look of determined hope on her face, and heads into the Control Room.)
      WEIR: Who is it?
      TECHNICIAN: We have an I.D.C. (He smiles.) It's Colonel Sheppard's code!
      WEIR: Let 'em in! (She runs for the stairs.)
      (Grinning, the technician rolls his chair across to the console and hits the panel to lower the shield. As Elizabeth trots down the stairs, Ronon, John and Teyla stroll through the Gate, John making a placatory gesture to the two marines standing either side of the Gate with their weapons raised. Elizabeth runs across the Gateroom floor to meet the three of them.)
      SHEPPARD: Sorry we're late.
      (Elizabeth smiles delightedly at them.)(The Hive)

74. SHEPPARD: It's not like this hasn't happened before. The other Elizabeth got infected by those little nanite things and we figured out how to stop ‘em somehow. Maybe we can do the same for you.
      WEIR: So we wouldn't be a security threat?
      SHEPPARD (awkwardly): You can contribute. Things'll just be ... different.
      (Elizabeth sighs and shakes her head ruefully.)
      WEIR: That's not really the issue, John. I guess what really bothers me is just knowing that you and the others will always consider me less than what I really am.
      (A deep humming sound begins but John and Elizabeth don't notice it.)
      SHEPPARD: That's not true.
      WEIR: Of course it is – and I don't blame you.
      (This Mortal Coil)

75.McKAY: Ah. (They start to walk out of the room.) Now, is Sheppard still bugging you to let him use the ascension device to turn himself into some kind of a superhero?
      WEIR: Oh yes.
      McKAY: Despite the fact that the Ancient database states that its effects on people are wildly unpredictable and that I’m just lucky I wasn’t instantly melted down into a pool of protoplasm.
      WEIR: Yes.
      McKAY: Yes. Well, maybe you should let him.
      WEIR: I think not.
      (Tao of Rodney)

76. WEIR: One of the biggest things that holds people back is that somewhere deep down they believe they're not deserving. *You* have to ... release your burden.
      (Tao of Rodney)

77.(Elizabeth gets off the bed and faces John.)
      WEIR: And I assume *you* have come to the Infirmary in order to have
      your head examined.
      SHEPPARD: Hey, I pulled it off, didn't I?
      (The Ark)

78. for length
      Spoiler:
      ATLANTIS. GATE ROOM. Elizabeth meets with Major Lorne, who has just returned through the Stargate with his team.
      WEIR: You're back early.
      LORNE: Uh, Jenev is kind of a closed society. Very polite, and very courteous, but completely uninterested in having anything to do with us.
      WEIR: Well, better that than hostile, I suppose. (She stops and turns to face Lorne.) Colonel Sheppard's team, three hours overdue.
      LORNE (smiling): Wouldn't be the first time. Any radio contact?
      WEIR: None since they left.
      LORNE: Well, you know those guys.
      WEIR: What do I know about those guys?
      LORNE: Just that they tend to get all caught up in whatever it is they're doing, and sometimes they don't check in. They forget how much you worry. (Elizabeth looks at him.) ... That we worry -- collectively, I mean.
      WEIR: Yes, we do.
      LORNE (looking embarrassed): Yeah. We do. (He half-grimaces/half-smiles, then turns to his team.) OK, you guys, it looks like we're headin' back out.
      WEIR (smiling): Thank you, Major.
      LORNE: You're welcome.
      (The Lost Boys)

79. HERMIOD: I have them on my screens. (A computer image of the two gliders comes up on the screen.) The computer-controlled ship is preparing to fire.
      SHEPPARD: Alright -- we're just gonna tap on the brakes here.
      (He pulls a lever back and he and Rodney shoot forward in their seats as the F-302 decelerates rapidly. The virus ship flashes past underneath them. Rodney gulps, trying not to be sick. In Engineering, Elizabeth and Hermiod watch the ships change position.)
      WEIR: Nice move!
      (The Intruder)

80. O'NEILL: Oh. Don't you have a dozen or so people already who can use the Ancient technology?
      WEIR: Yeah, with concentration and training they can make it work, but John Sheppard, he does it naturally.

81. For size (Intruder)
      Spoiler:
      CALDWELL: Of course a corresponding increase in military presence would also be prudent.
      WEIR: I agree. That's why I wanted Major Sheppard to come back with me. In fact, I brought *all* my senior staff back. I think it's only fair that they participate in the selection process of the new personnel in their respective departments.
      LANDRY: That's kind of what we wanted to talk to you about. In your report, you singled Major Sheppard out for a lot of credit.
      WEIR: That's right.
      LANDRY: You were also candid enough to document several occasions on which you and the Major didn't exactly see eye to eye. In particular, there was an incident involving an alien nanovirus in which Major Sheppard directly disobeyed one of your orders.
      WEIR: He also saved a lot of lives that day.
      LANDRY: The Major's courage and ingenuity are not in question here.
      His ability to follow the proper chain of command *is*.
      WEIR: I'm not military, General.
      CALDWELL: But you are the leader of the expedition.
      LANDRY: You see, Doctor, from our point of view, Major Sheppard's independent nature poses a bit of a problem. If he could disobey *you*, he may see fit to do the same to the new commander of the military contingent on Atlantis.
      WEIR: Excuse me? When did this happen?
      LANDRY: Of course, the decision hasn't been made yet – but we do have a candidate in mind. (He looks at Caldwell, who tilts his head at Elizabeth.)
      WEIR: Atlantis *has* a military commander.
      LANDRY: You *had* a military commander – Colonel Sumner. When he was killed, Major Sheppard correctly assumed the position until a proper replacement could be brought in.
      CALDWELL: Doctor, you can't be suggesting that a mission of this importance be trusted to a Major, and one with a questionable record at that.
      WEIR: Major Sheppard's record before he joined my team doesn't concern me. All I can tell you is that if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be sitting here right now. And as for his rank, if that's not good enough for you, you're just gonna have to promote him.
      LANDRY: Doctor ...
      WEIR (interrupting as she stands up): I shouldn't have to remind you gentlemen that I continue to have the support of the President and our foreign allies. (She smiles sweetly at Landry.) You don't wanna fight me on this one.
      (She leaves the room. Landry smiles ruefully at Caldwell.)

82. (John comes racing out of the woods and hurls himself onto the Beast's back. The Beast phases out and John crashes to the ground. Elizabeth runs to him as Carson runs to check out Ronon and Rodney checks Teyla. Carson picks up Ronon's sword and stabs it point down into the ground, then helps Ronon to his feet.)
      SHEPPARD (getting to his feet): What the hell took you so long?!
      WEIR: Believe it or not, you were only gone a couple of hours.
      SHEPPARD: Try six months!
      (Epiphany)

83. SHEPPARD: Doctor, this is why you brought me here.
      (Rising, Part 2)

84. SHEPPARD: We know you're working for The Trust, (he pulls a pistol out of a holster on his leg and cocks the gun, though he doesn't raise it yet) so give us the code.
      (Caldwell looks at them for a moment, then his eyes flash. He's a Goa'uld. Now John raises his pistol and aims it at him. Elizabeth takes a couple of steps backwards.)
      WEIR: Oh, my God!
      CALDWELL (smugly, in the dual voice of a Goa'uld): I will never give you that code.
      (John looks round at Elizabeth. She looks back at him for a moment, then turns and leaves the room. John continues to hold his pistol on Caldwell.)

(Critical Mass)

Sparky eye!sex. They don't even have to say a word.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        KR: Did you meet Joe Flanigan?
        First off, thanks for the links: I never managed to see that Comic Con vid with Torri and Joe playing around before, so thank you!

And did I ever meet JF? No
        I wish...
        But if I could spare the money (and if I had some more vacation days), I would travel to a US or UK con for him. I'm still hoping he's coming to Fedcon in the near future... Besides Paul McGillion and Robert Picardo, they had no other SGA actors yet, so I'm really hoping they will get some more people over... which should be perfectly possible now that they aren't filming anymore, which was always Fedcon's excuse before...

Sig by me

Comment

Oooh, thanks for the vid links!

I've seen Joe in person at Comic-Con, but sadly, I missed the SGA panel with Joe and Torri at Comic-Con in 2006. So I'd really like to get another chance to see them on stage together.

My John figures are always sticking to my Lizzie figures. It's so amusing.
          When the action figures first came out and I told my husband about them, the first thing he asked was "are the clothes removable". He knows us so well.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            When the action figures first came out and I told my husband about them, the first thing he asked was "are the clothes removable". He knows us so well.
            *dies laughing*
            You trained him well

Sig by me

Comment

*joins KR in dying of laughter* That's priceless!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You can tell him I said "If only". *g*
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

KR: Maybe that one day we will have the chance to meet him. It is not easy for European fans to participate to a convention. At the same time, it's the same for all the fans because it requires time and money. The life isn't fair.

Everybody has figures? I would like to have a mini-John.
                  By the way SR, what is the answer to "are the clothes removable?"lol

I have an other question ( I love ask questions sorry lol).
                  Does someone buy the "The Official Companion Season 3"? I have the first two and I wanted to know if this is worth the cost to buy the third book. If this is not the case, I think I will sell my books and my season 4 of Stargate . And Only keep my DVDs (season 1, 2, 3)
                  Important question huh? lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Does someone buy the "The Official Companion Season 3"? I have the first two and I wanted to know if this is worth the cost to buy the third book. If this is not the case, I think I will sell my books and my season 4 of Stargate . And Only keep my DVDs (season 1, 2, 3)
                    I've got the books for Seasons 1-3, and I like them. I don't have the book for Season 4 and probably will not be getting it or the one for Season 5. 'Cause, well, it's just that crazy AU that's only pretending to be Stargate Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      You can tell him I said "If only". *g*
                      That's what I said.

KR: Maybe that one day we will have the chance to meet him. It is not easy for European fans to participate to a convention. At the same time, it's the same for all the fans because it requires time and money. The life isn't fair.

Everybody has figures? I would like to have a mini-John.
                      By the way SR, what is the answer to "are the clothes removable?"lol

I don't know if the clothes are removable. I don't own the figures. Someone else will answer I'm sure.

The real question should be are they anatomically correct?
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hehe, no problem, we're here to answer them

I have all the companions that have been released (except s5) but I'm still thinking of getting that one just for the info on GitM.
                        It's been ages since I read the s3 companion though, so I'm afraid I'm not much of a help

I've got the books for Seasons 1-3, and I like them. I don't have the book for Season 4 and probably will not be getting it or the one for Season 5. 'Cause, well, it's just that crazy AU that's only pretending to be Stargate Atlantis.
                        Yes!! Thank you!! AU!! That's what I was thinking about when watching s5 and most of s4!

You know what our next project should be? (after we manage to finish the quotes list) a rewrite of s4 and s5. Writers volunteer for an episode or get an episode assigned and we get started from Adrift and work our way up from there. This has probably been done before, but I would love to do it with the awesome writers on this thread!
                        Let's do this, let's save Elizabeth in Adrift and write our own s4 and s5!

Sig by me

Comment

I don't know if the clothes are removable. I don't own the figures. Someone else will answer I'm sure.

The real question should be are they anatomically correct?
                          Only the tac-vests are removable so no way to check if they are anatomically correct... but from the stupid drunken a$$ smirk on John's face, he is

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday, and... guess what? It's the 18th, and that means it's Sparky Day for the merry month of May!

*huggles Eri* I hope your dad pulls through his surgery okay. *more huggles*

I hope JF and Torri come to the Creation con out here in LA in November... (still no word yet, though) *pouts*

SR... Joe = "hot Stargate guy". LOL!
                            Yay! Sparky Day!!!

Eri, I hope your dad is okay too.

Love the label your friends gave Joe SR. Last year me and my friends used to call him 'muy bien'. Silly, but very accurate.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            I hope your dad will be ok. Keep us updated.

The new Trek is amazing!! I'm going to see it for the 8th time on Wednesday
                            I just have a couple of questions about it for the people who have seen it:
                            Spoiler:
                            1. Why does Spock kneel down when he's beamed to the surface of Vulcan? Just to look cool or does it really have a purpose?
                            2. At a certain point Nero says to Kirk: "I will kill you like I killed your father." (or something along those lines) So, how did Nero know George Kirk was on the USS Kelvin when it slammed into Nero's ship?
                            Hmmm... I don't know.
                            Spoiler:
                            1. Maybe it's because he knew the ground wasn't stable on the planet and he needed a steadier footing.
                            2. Now that is a very good question. But twenty five years is a long time. Maybe he did some research. Or maybe he questioned the captain. Or did we see him get killed? Don't remember.

*joins KrisRussel in hugging Sparky action figures* Speaking of the figures, we had a little earthquake in the LA area last night. Knocked down my action figures... and yes, John once again landed on top of Lizzie. Gee, ya think he's trying to tell me something?
                            Haha! He definitely was!

ROFL, mine are actually hugging
                            I couldn't help it when I put them in the glass cupboard (not really a cupboard, but I can't think of another name right now)
                            A couple of days ago a friend of mine visited us and he saw the action figures. He's a sci-fi fan, but not really into Stargate (crazy! I know!). So he doesn't have a clue who the figures are and he was like: "Why are those two hugging?"
                            And I was like: "Errr... well... errr... you see... errr... They just like to hug?"
                            Then he gave me a knowing look and laughed his a$$ off
                            HA! Mine are still in their packages, but the packages are standing right next to each other!

Yup. That crazy AU. I still think it would be absolutely great if in the movie they revealed those whole two seasons to be some kind of dream or Replicator illusion. It would be TPTW finally realizing what a gigantic mistake they made and deciding to put things right the easiest way possible. Like that would ever happen. I think I mentioned that idea before, where they had just gotten captured in Lifeline, and everything after that was created by a Replicator but only like two minutes has passed instead of two years, and then John wakes up and Elizabeth is there and they all escape and live happily ever after. I like that much better.
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Yes!! Thank you!! AU!! That's what I was thinking about when watching s5 and most of s4!

You know what our next project should be? (after we manage to finish the quotes list) a rewrite of s4 and s5. Writers volunteer for an episode or get an episode assigned and we get started from Adrift and work our way up from there. This has probably been done before, but I would love to do it with the awesome writers on this thread!
                              Hear hear!! This sounds like a very good plan to me! A bit of a daunting task, but it would be interesting to see what we could come up with.
                              Darn it, now I want to write that 'it was all an illusion' fic. But I need to finish another one for a friend of mine's birthday present. Maybe I'll finish that one today and post it up here for you guys for Sparky Day. *crosses fingers*
                              Last edited by Erin87; 18 May 2009, 01:27 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Hehe, no problem, we're here to answer them

I have all the companions that have been released (except s5) but I'm still thinking of getting that one just for the info on GitM.
                                It's been ages since I read the s3 companion though, so I'm afraid I'm not much of a help

It's a good idea KR. I couldn't particpate but I would be happy to see the awesome writers (like you said) rewriting season 4 and 5.
                                Last edited by Probie; 18 May 2009, 01:12 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X