Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    And John was ever so sexy when he did that. It's a wonder Lizzie didn't just jump him in the gateroom after he shot Kolya!

Hey, he and his wife even dressed up as Sheppard and Weir for that Fourth of July parade he was in earlier this year! So we all know that Hewlett totally walks the Sparky walk!

Me too!
    She waited till afterward...so that she could give him a more...proper thank you

*imagines scene*

*wants someone to write it*

John got some lovin' that night I'm sure!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      And John was ever so sexy when he did that. It's a wonder Lizzie didn't just jump him in the gateroom after he shot Kolya!

Hey, he and his wife even dressed up as Sheppard and Weir for that Fourth of July parade he was in earlier this year! So we all know that Hewlett totally walks the Sparky walk!

Me too!
      With their child between them! David's TOTALLY Sparky!!
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        She waited till afterward...so that she could give him a more...proper thank you

*imagines scene*

*wants someone to write it*

John got some lovin' that night I'm sure!
        Ohhhh yeah! John was a VERY good boy that day!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        With their child between them! David's TOTALLY Sparky!!
        And Baz was dressed up as McKay, no less, so not only is David a Sparky, he's also down with the "McKay as Sparky Kidlet" brigade!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh and hey! The Return, Part 2 is on right now on SyFy! Team Sparky saves the world again!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*sigh* so I read the email wrong...season 2 was not waiting for me...and I've decided that I can't watch anymore fan vids because they just make me want to watch the episodes (and the only season hulu has is 4 or 5 )......i'm anxious to see the development!!!!!!
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              That's totally your interpretation #2, not Joe and Torri. It just sounds that way cuz Wood mentions 'once you say cut' but that's a director for you, using lingo to poke fun at the chemistry of the two characters and there's really no other way to say 'once eyes are off them' when you're referring to fictional characters. It automatically becomes 'offscreen' even though in the 'real life' of the characters they're not really even on-screen.

So no worries, 99% sure it's the Sparkage.
              You got it. Of course they were talking about the characters.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              *sigh* so I read the email wrong...season 2 was not waiting for me...and I've decided that I can't watch anymore fan vids because they just make me want to watch the episodes (and the only season hulu has is 4 or 5 )......i'm anxious to see the development!!!!!!
              Oh noes! I hope you get it soon. No one should have to wait for the Sparky goodness.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                You got it. Of course they were talking about the characters.

Oh noes! I hope you get it soon. No one should have to wait for the Sparky goodness.
                I just rewatched "The Eye" and *sigh*
                Are you ok?
                No
                Well you will be...

and then, and then he takes her hand.....awwwww....
                (I actually squeaked a little, hubby looked at me like I'd lost my mind....but he just doesn't get it )

Grrrrr the library needs to get me those DVDs!!!!!!!! or hulu needs to put the whole series on the site, like SG1 is almost all on there!
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

I'm back, very briefly. Was watching some BSG the other day, and without getting into comparisons between BSG & SGA, it occured to me that its a shame that if they were dead set on offing Weir at the end of s3, then its a pity that they didn't make them canon near the start of s3, say Misbegotten, or TR. It would have made losing her a lot harsher for both us and Shep. Plus heaps of angst in between.

Of course, he probably would have gone to look for her afterwards, so MADE OF FAIL!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Since I'm already here, and since you've been discussing TS/TE, it'd be rude not to....

Spoiler:

J: You look so cold, let me take your temperature
                    E: That's not a thermometer
                    J: Is that a problem?
                    E: No, I was just pointing it out.
                    Last edited by gateraid; 12 December 2009, 04:12 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Onoes! I hope you get to see them soon!

I just rewatched "The Eye" and *sigh*
                      Are you ok?
                      No
                      Well you will be...

and then, and then he takes her hand.....awwwww....
                      (I actually squeaked a little, hubby looked at me like I'd lost my mind....but he just doesn't get it )

Grrrrr the library needs to get me those DVDs!!!!!!!! or hulu needs to put the whole series on the site, like SG1 is almost all on there!
                      Ahhhh, The Eye always makes it better.

Comment

gateraid! Welcome back, buddy!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                        I'm back, very briefly. Was watching some BSG the other day, and without getting into comparisons between BSG & SGA, it occured to me that its a shame that if they were dead set on offing Weir at the end of s3, then its a pity that they didn't make them canon near the start of s3, say Misbegotten, or TR. It would have made losing her a lot harsher for both us and Shep. Plus heaps of angst in between.

Of course, he probably would have gone to look for her afterwards, so MADE OF FAIL!!
                        *snorts* Oh, by all means, please compare BSG and SGA! After all, it was TPTW who kept saying that they wanted to make things "dark" and all, clearly aiming to capitalize on the BSG bandwagon. And speaking of capitalizing on opportunities, they could've totally capitalized on Weir's death to really give some meaty, dark stuff to Sheppard, just like they claimed they wanted to, but noooo. Made of epic fail, indeed.

Since I'm already here, and since you've been discussing TS/TE, it'd be rude not to....

Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]8869[/ATTACH]
                        Bwahahah! It's gutter time!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          [ATTACH]8869[/ATTACH]
                          You came back at a perfect time. We've missed the smutty humor.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            [ATTACH]8869[/ATTACH]

Thanks for that! We miss you!
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]8869[/ATTACH]
                              hurray for smutty humor!
                              sigpic

Comment

I spent my day watching SGA with mom and...daddy!
                                Miller's Crossing, TMC.
                                After mom and Lorne, now it's Dad and Elizabeth. I will give you an extract of our conversation:
                                Me: Mom, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that she was back.
                                Mom: How you dare, little girl, to play with my mind. She's back and you said nothing to me.
                                Me: But mom, I didn't want to "spoil" you. I love your reaction when you don't know what happened and...
                                Dad: Can you stop talking, ladies? I try to watch this episode with this beautiful Lady (Torri).
                                Me: Dad, You already saw her during the season 1.
                                Dad: I don't remember her.
                                Me: She had short hair and...
                                Dad: Shhh...Look at her. She's really hot.
                                Mom:*evil eyes*
                                Dad: *to my mom* What? I said nothing when you are drooling over this lillte man...
                                Me: Lorne
                                Dad:*to me* Don't start with me. Put play. I want to see this episode.
                                Me: OK.

And later
                                Dad: Who is this guy?
                                Me: It's John.
                                Mom: He loves Elizabeth.
                                Dad: I saw this but why he's like this?
                                Me: Like what?
                                Dad: Stupid. He likes her. It's pretty obvious and he does nothing. Jump on her, guy.
                                Be a man.

And It was like this during the whole episode.lol

Dad is my 5th victim. mwhahahaha
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X