Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I'm willing to bet Rodney is having weird cravings right along with her. And John has to smack him in the head. OMG! Plot bunny be gone!
    Ohhhh, and let's not even get started on the lack of chocolate. Eeep!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I'm willing to bet Rodney is having weird cravings right along with her. And John has to smack him in the head. OMG! Plot bunny be gone!
      Oooooo, I'm gonna steal this bit.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Whoo baby! SyFy is rerunning The Siege Part 3 in less than half an hour! The Hug that Slayed Fangirls Worldwide! In HD!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And finally, the fic about girl talk and weird food cravings is done! Complete with sparkyness and PDE

Comment

*runs in*

I'm here for the mini post a thon!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Daedalus to the rescue!

And Wraith hive ship go boom!

Comment

"What other Sheppards do you know?"

Comment

Hsve fun guys! See ya tomorrow!!!

Comment

*waves to Anuna* See ya tomorrow Will totally have to read your fic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      And finally, the fic about girl talk and weird food cravings is done! Complete with sparkyness and PDE
                      *squeals* See, I told you it was good!

G'night, and have happy Sparky dreams!

Comment

Back to The Siege:

Daedalus blowing up lots of stuff!

Yeah, Novak, tell Hermiod to start beaming nukes!

Comment

I love Mckay in this episode

"I've gotten good at rolling things maybe I can..."

And then he runs like a girl!! And then a girl saves him

Comment

Rodney, you really need to learn how to use a gun correctly...

Teyla to the rescue!

Comment

LMAO at Hermiod cursing in Asgard.

Last hive ship go BOOM!

Comment

Shield's up!

Wraith darts go SPLAT!

"Don't scare me like that."

Hee.

Comment

Working...
                                X