• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Oooh, Ford and Teyla in desert cammies!
    Which we never saw again. Why?

Oooh, they just ran the trailer for next week's episode of Warehouse 13 with Joe Flanigan!
    Saw that. Rewinded. Saw that again. "You really know how to wow a girl." Well duh.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    Aw that would have made for some great Elizabeth angst!

Oh come on! He even has little glowy things attracted to him
    Which we never saw again. Why? They were cute.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
      Good afternoon Sparkies

WOW!!! That was a blast from the Star Wars Comic Con I just watched and I'm still very excited
      Sorry for being off topic here

Since I live in the West Coast, The Defiant One comes on in 8 minutes and looking forward to yummy desert sweaty John. *waits impatiently*
      Just got done watching it again (I love that I'm getting SyFy HD on East Coast time; it means I can watch SGA twice in one day! ), and now I'm watching NCIS on USA... they're running Torri's first episode, Identity Crisis, again.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Which we never saw again. Why?
      Yeah, seriously! They never went to another desert planet again, it was just the same old Planet Pacific Northwest every week.

Saw that. Rewinded. Saw that again. "You really know how to wow a girl." Well duh.
      LMAO!

Which we never saw again. Why? They were cute.
      Yes, the glowy bugs were cute! I liked the squeaky whiny buzzy sound effect for 'em. Would've been fun to see them going after McKay for his PowerBars.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think I've read a total of 4 Sparky stories

Well, here's a little somethin' I whipped up that can make those faces turn happy. Beware of Fluff. (I'm off til Tuesday, so I'm in a good mood.)

Spoiler:
        Elizabeth Weir sat in another briefing listening to Richard Woolsey express the IOA’s displeasure with her last decision. She learned that Woolsey is only expressing the organization’s opinion, not necessarily his own. Elizabeth was starting to tune out Woolsey and looked over at John Sheppard. He was drinking a glass of water and Elizabeth could not beat back the envy she had for that glass.

You got two lips that look so fine
        You got one heart I wish was mine
        Love sweet love
        You’ve got love
        Genuine love

John Sheppard set his drink down and went back to doodling on his note pad. He looked down and saw a Ferris Wheel, a football, and some stick figures dropping a piano on another stick figure labeled “Woolsey.” John looked over at Elizabeth and saw her arms crossed in boredom. He thought back to when Elizabeth had her arms around him.

You got two arms that you could use
        To make me lose my blues
        Love sweet love
        You’ve got love
        Real fine love

Richard Woolsey continued talking even though he had the feeling Dr. Weir and Colonel Sheppard were no longer listening to him. Woolsey figured if he kept talking, at least he could tell the IOA he did his job. He noticed the little glances the two would steal when the other was not looking. Woolsey was wondering if anyone else picked up on Dr. Weir and Colonel Sheppard’s amorous habits.

You've got love, real love
        You've got love, sweet love
        You've got love that is true
        I want only you

Elizabeth continued to half listen to Woolsey. She heard it all before. The IOA does not approve of this, she should have consulted that. After being on Atlantis, she learned the bureaucrats were good at giving others headaches. Elizabeth looked over at John and saw him gazing down at his note pad. John looked up and the two shared a look of boredom. Elizabeth pondered if John’s eyes could see what she was hiding.

You got two eyes so you can see
        Your love was meant for me
        Love, sweet love, you got love

Woolsey noticed Dr. Weir and Colonel Sheppard lock eyes. He had heard from Atlantis personnel about the “eye sex”. They did not use that term in his presence, but he overheard enough of the other expedition use the word when referencing the silent communication between Dr. Weir and Colonel Sheppard.

You've got me in a spin
        I love this spin I'm in

John finished another stick figure drawing of Woolsey getting hit in the head with a hammer. He was hoping the briefing would end soon. The Air Force/Navy game was starting in forty minutes. He had beer to chill and popcorn to pop. He turned his gaze towards Elizabeth. She smiled like she knew what he was thinking. John wondered if Elizabeth would still smile if her stares could see what he was really feeling.

"I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          Well, here's a little somethin' I whipped up that can make those faces turn happy. Beware of Fluff. (I'm off til Tuesday, so I'm in a good mood.)

Spoiler:
          Elizabeth Weir sat in another briefing listening to Richard Woolsey express the IOA’s displeasure with her last decision. She learned that Woolsey is only expressing the organization’s opinion, not necessarily his own. Elizabeth was starting to tune out Woolsey and looked over at John Sheppard. He was drinking a glass of water and Elizabeth could not beat back the envy she had for that glass.

Love sweet love
          You’ve got love
          Genuine love

John Sheppard set his drink down and went back to doodling on his note pad. He looked down and saw a Ferris Wheel, a football, and some stick figures dropping a piano on another stick figure labeled “Woolsey.” John looked over at Elizabeth and saw her arms crossed in boredom. He thought back to when Elizabeth had her arms around him.

To make me lose my blues
          Love sweet love
          You’ve got love
          Real fine love

Richard Woolsey continued talking even though he had the feeling Dr. Weir and Colonel Sheppard were no longer listening to him. Woolsey figured if he kept talking, at least he could tell the IOA he did his job. He noticed the little glances the two would steal when the other was not looking. Woolsey was wondering if anyone else picked up on Dr. Weir and Colonel Sheppard’s amorous habits.

I want only you

Elizabeth continued to half listen to Woolsey. She heard it all before. The IOA does not approve of this, she should have consulted that. After being on Atlantis, she learned the bureaucrats were good at giving others headaches. Elizabeth looked over at John and saw him gazing down at his note pad. John looked up and the two shared a look of boredom. Elizabeth pondered if John’s eyes could see what she was hiding.

Woolsey noticed Dr. Weir and Colonel Sheppard lock eyes. He had heard from Atlantis personnel about the “eye sex”. They did not use that term in his presence, but he overheard enough of the other expedition use the word when referencing the silent communication between Dr. Weir and Colonel Sheppard.

You've got me in a spin
          I love this spin I'm in

John finished another stick figure drawing of Woolsey getting hit in the head with a hammer. He was hoping the briefing would end soon. The Air Force/Navy game was starting in forty minutes. He had beer to chill and popcorn to pop. He turned his gaze towards Elizabeth. She smiled like she knew what he was thinking. John wondered if Elizabeth would still smile if her stares could see what he was really feeling.

Awwwww! That's sweet! I love John's little doodles, he would so do that, especially in a meeting with Woolsey.

And Woolsey is so a Sparky shipper.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

oh yeah right if woosley was a sparky shipper why wouldn't he have an answer for sheppard about having Elizabeth Staying?

Comment

Awwwww! That's sweet! I love John's little doodles, he would so do that, especially in a meeting with Woolsey.

And Woolsey is so a Sparky shipper.
              I'll second that. You can't slip anything past Woolsey. LOL

And pkprd869 just reminded me that it's almost football season. Only a little over a month before VT beats plays Alabama.
              sigpic

Comment

WAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I DID IT, I DID IT! *does a song and dance*

I watched Sunday! *throws confetti*

And I didn't hate it as much as I thought! Anyways, I have some graphic fun stuff to play around with before I do a full recap, so expect it around 12 PM ET. It'll be both serious and have some funny moments.

Spoiler:

Love sweet love
                You’ve got love
                Genuine love

To make me lose my blues
                Love sweet love
                You’ve got love
                Real fine love

I want only you

You've got me in a spin
                I love this spin I'm in

*claps* Wonderful! I love the stick figure representing Woolsey, that made me laugh.

I shall also take the time to repimp one of my own works that you might find funny (I had a ton of fun writing it). It's called "A Good Pair of Eyes" and it's all about General Landry trying to figure out the 'eye!sex' thing between John and Elizabeth.

A Good Pair of Eyes

And pkprd869 just reminded me that it's almost football season. Only a little over a month before VT beats plays Alabama.
                I am SO STOKED about football season. I can't wait. We're into promoting and advertising football season, so all I've been doing is football graphics and such, and I'm thinking 'I should at least get the payoff of getting to watch some! Come on! One more month, one more month, one more month...
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Thanks. I don't like 'Bama's chances. New O'line and a so-so defense, VT will probably run the ball down their throat and crush the Bama offense.
                  Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

And I didn't hate it as much as I thought! Anyways, I have some graphic fun stuff to play around with before I do a full recap, so expect it around 12 PM ET. It'll be both serious and have some funny moments.

*claps* Wonderful! I love the stick figure representing Woolsey, that made me laugh.

I shall also take the time to repimp one of my own works that you might find funny (I had a ton of fun writing it). It's called "A Good Pair of Eyes" and it's all about General Landry trying to figure out the 'eye!sex' thing between John and Elizabeth.

A Good Pair of Eyes

I am SO STOKED about football season. I can't wait. We're into promoting and advertising football season, so all I've been doing is football graphics and such, and I'm thinking 'I should at least get the payoff of getting to watch some! Come on! One more month, one more month, one more month...
                  I remember that story, its great and very funny. And just because I can't resist...
                  Spoiler:
                  Rocky Top you'll always be
                  Home sweet home to me
                  Good ole Rocky Top
                  Rocky Top Tennessee
                  Rocky Top Tennessee

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Home sweet home to me
                    Good ole Rocky Top
                    Rocky Top Tennessee
                    Rocky Top Tennessee
                    AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOU WERE BANNED FROM SAYING THAT IN THIS FORUM!!

WELL THEN...

Spoiler:

Glory, glory to Ol' Georgia,
                    And to hell with Tennessee!
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOU WERE BANNED FROM SAYING THAT IN THIS FORUM!!

WELL THEN...

Spoiler:

And to hell with Tennessee!
                      Well Done In the interest of sparky and common goals:

Spoiler:
                      Elizabeth, do you think Florida will be national champs again?
                      I hope not. I think Gators make nice purses though.
                      True. I like Gator skin wallets too.

Comment

A Good Pair of Eyes

Squeee! I don't think it's ever too early for this vid. And all 3 of our teams are represented. Woot! Apologies to our non-American friends but this is what gets us excited baby! Comin' To Your City

Thanks. I don't like 'Bama's chances. New O'line and a so-so defense, VT will probably run the ball down their throat and crush the Bama offense.

I remember that story, its great and very funny. And just because I can't resist...
                        Spoiler:
                        Home sweet home to me
                        Good ole Rocky Top
                        Rocky Top Tennessee
                        Rocky Top Tennessee
                        From your mouth to God's ears. But then Tech tends to run down everybody's throat. And yes, football does bring out my violent side.
                        sigpic

Comment

pkprd869: Your fic is very nice!
                          Eri13: I already read your story and I find this excellent. I can't wait to see your recaps.

I started to read "Casualties of war" and the first scene is Sparky. I like it. For the moment, it seems interesting.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Squeee! I don't think it's ever too early for this vid. And all 3 of our teams are represented. Woot! Apologies to our non-American friends but this is what gets us excited baby! Comin' To Your City

From your mouth to God's ears. But then Tech tends to run down everybody's throat. And yes, football does bring out my violent side.
                            This is college football and not professional football?...wow. This is very violent. I like it.lol I just saw one time American football on french TV (at 2am) and it's impressive. It seems cool.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Yikes!

Well, there's no time like the present! Go forth and read more Sparky fics!
                              There's always sparky fics to amuse you.
                              Originally posted by Ankareeda View Post
                              Awwww, there are so many beautiful strories waiting for you then...
                              *is a bad Sparky shipper* I jsut need to...find them

pkprd869- loved that ficlet!

Oh and since I've been MIA the past like week or so...SR (I think it was you...my memories kind of fuzzy ) did you finish those two parts of the very hot swimming in Atlantis? And if so linkage!

Also Erin87 did you get around to writing that Elizabeth as a queen ficlet? If so...linkage!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                This is college football and not professional football?...wow. This is very violent. I like it.lol I just saw one time American football on french TV (at 2am) and it's impressive. It seems cool.
                                *high five* Welcome to college football.

*is a bad Sparky shipper* I jsut need to...find them

pkprd869- loved that ficlet!

Oh and since I've been MIA the past like week or so...SR (I think it was you...my memories kind of fuzzy ) did you finish those two parts of the very hot swimming in Atlantis? And if so linkage!

Also Erin87 did you get around to writing that Elizabeth as a queen ficlet? If so...linkage!
                                Linky. Atlantis Heat Wave
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X