Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    Link to an Atlantis tribute to the "lost" characters of Atlantis. Has some nice Elizabeth moments and a suitably ansty song...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FjmnfpXXMY
    (not sure if it has already been posted?)
    Oh, wow! That is awesome.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      I think some folks thought she was "ugly and old" was because during the show you kind of only see her with barely any make up; so she looks plain. I like the natural look. There are some promo shots where Torri has an "evening face" and she looks too hot for the hot tub.
      I like the natural look too; I find it more beautiful than the overly made-up supermodel look.

"Too hot for the hot tub?" LOL!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        I like the natural look too; I find it more beautiful than the overly made-up supermodel look.

"Too hot for the hot tub?" LOL!
        I'm in total awe with those expressions. This is why I love English, you can do such unexpected things with the language. It's a very groovy language! *g*

I love Elizabeth's natural, not perfect look. She is beautiful with all of her imperfections and she completely shines.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Did you say smut? How about some shameless smutty self pimping? Yeah, this one is old.....

Brave new world
          An oldie, but a goodie! I love this one!

I'm in total awe with those expressions. This is why I love English, you can do such unexpected things with the language. It's a very groovy language! *g*
          Heehee!

I love Elizabeth's natural, not perfect look. She is beautiful with all of her imperfections and she completely shines.
          Yup. Elizabeth looks real, instead of like some painted-on plastic doll, and that makes her all the more beautiful.

No wonder John loves her!

Comment

That's true. I thought one of the times that she looked youngest was in TRW when she seemed not to be wearing any makeup at all. She had such a fragile face in that one.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I will end up hating SGA.lol Two episodes per day ....I feel that I do only this: watch SGA.lol My mother is so addicted that she wanted to watch another episode. Hopefully I go out tonight. I think my mother tried to kill me.
              Can someone help me?lol

Today we watched Underground and Home. I will try to post later.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                That's true. I thought one of the times that she looked youngest was in TRW when she seemed not to be wearing any makeup at all. She had such a fragile face in that one.
                *flails* She really did look so young and vulnerable there. *huggles and pets Lizzie*

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  I will end up hating SGA.lol Two episodes per day ....I feel that I do only this: watch SGA.lol My mother is so addicted that she wanted to watch another episode. Hopefully I go out tonight. I think my mother tried to kill me.
                  Can someone help me?lol

Today we watched Underground and Home. I will try to post later.
                  *cracks up* What? There's nothing wrong with watching SGA's golden years! LOL!

Comment

Did you say smut? How about some shameless smutty self pimping? Yeah, this one is old.....

Brave new world
                    Smutty, Indeed. I have to be honest, I lifted the hot tub line from an Eddie Murphy SNL skit. He dances around a hot tub James Brown style. I'm sure it's on youtube.
                    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      *cracks up* What? There's nothing wrong with watching SGA's golden years! LOL!
                      Oh I know. It will be worse when I will watch seasons 4 and 5.

Underground: The first episode with the Genii.
                      Before going into details I start by giving you a good news. Teyla has a new wig. Hurray! Yes I have an obsession with her hair.
                      Now that I've given you the most important information, I will turn my attention on the episode. lol

Conference room:
                      John and Weir are next to each other (Not a surprise) and McKay with the food. My mom said that I am like Rodney. Always eating...pff It’s not true…ok maybe a little.
                      Genii planet:
                      Trees, trees and… trees. Yes, it’s a Stargate episode.lol
                      We see Sora and Tyrus. The father distrusts Sheppard. “Tyrus: She's betroved/John: I was not hitting on your daughter”
                      For once he wasn’t Kirk. Poor John.lol
                      The genii are not what they claim.
                      Conversation between the team and Cowen.
                      John is not good for negotiation. He should take lessons. That's good, we know a good negotiator.
                      My mother began to laugh at seeing Shep and Ford: "Look at these kids. They are going to blow up a tree and they are happy."
                      And once again, Shep is bad for the negotiations.
                      Weir office:
                      I never saw that Elizabeth had a door to her office. Again, a very important information.lol
                      The sets have really changed and are much larger, even if John prefers to stay close to Elizabeth.
                      This scene between them is funny. My mom thinks that Sheppard is a little stupid to ask her “Have you ever tried to clear a stump by hand?” A nice scene that shows their complicity.

TBC
                      sigpic

Comment

Back to the planet:
                        Sheppard and Rodney are lost and they discover the bunker. They are caught.
                        Rodney has some good lines like:
                        1/“I was questioned for six hours by the CIA who believed I was part of a secret pre-teen organization”
                        2/“as long as you weren’t planning on having children” (of course he wants children but with who? I’m kidding)
                        3/“Did I mention that I know almost everything about almost everything”. My wise mom said “Ok you are not Mckay. Your father is Mckay because he believes he knows everything”. This is the love between my parents. I will repeat that to him.
                        In the lab:
                        John, don’t talk about the jumpers. Elizabeth won’t be happy. My mom said “he talks too much. A real man. Why he makes decisions without her ?”
                        Conference room:
                        A nice little scene between them.
                        And blablabla. Sorry but sometimes this episode is just “blablabla”.
                        Wraith planet/ship:
                        Tyrus killed a poor man. My mom yelled “I hate him” and when he was killed, she was happy.
                        Back to Genii planet:

My mom doesn’t like Cowen. Oh and when we saw 2 jumpers, she said that she wants one of them. Of course and we put it in the garden, mom.
                        Back to Atlantis:
                        After the blue shirt with a button ready to open, the blue shirt super sexy. I think is the second scene between them on a balcony but I’m not sure.
                        Conclusion:
                        Sheppard is a liar, a kid and a bad negotiator, Weir should go off-world more often, Mckay is pretentious, Teyla has nice hair, Ford can’t drink alcohol and the genii are our friends and then our enemies. This relation is complicated.
                        Weir and Sheppard are an old couple. He doesn't listen and she yells but there is love between them.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have the impression that my posts are less interesting. I don't know if it is because the episodes are not very Sparky or because of me. lol
                          I can't make "Home" tonight but I would do tomorrow if you want.
                          Warning!!! There will be a guest. No this is not Joe or Torri. It's just....my dad. Yes it is a disappointment. He saw the episode so he also commented. The team grew.lol
                          Tomorrow I'll watch "The storm" and "The eye".
                          sigpic

Comment

Probie, your posts aren't less interesting. "Underground" isn't real big on spark. Now we all know "The Storm" and "The Eye" is a spark buffet. Your mom's spark meter is going to burst. And since Doc Weir is too hot for the hot tub, maybe some time in the rain can cool her down
                            "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Probie, your posts aren't less interesting. "Underground" isn't real big on spark. Now we all know "The Storm" and "The Eye" is a spark buffet. Your mom's spark meter is going to burst.
                              Oh yes and I have already a headache because of that. My brain will explode.LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Probie, your posts aren't less interesting. "Underground" isn't real big on spark. Now we all know "The Storm" and "The Eye" is a spark buffet. Your mom's spark meter is going to burst.
                                I couldn't have said that better myself!

And since Doc Weir is too hot for the hot tub, maybe some time in the rain can cool her down
                                I dunno, she might just heat up that rain water and turn it into steam! Hopefully it doesn't make her hair frizzy! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X