Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Teyla

Comment

LOL Torri's grunt of evilness... you go girl... shoot the screen in frustration...

Oh no.. John's convulsing!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Phoebus's last stand. Yadda yadda. But see, Teyla would have killed him.
        Yup, she would have!! Ah, you godda love true lurv

Sig by me

Comment

Saved at the last second. Poor Phoebus. Temper temper.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney's cracked the code!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzie running.. that's such an awesome sequence...

oooo she's found them! and she aint happy!

Comment

Phebus is furious

Comment

Convulsing Shep! Seems painful...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                    LOL Torri's grunt of evilness... you go girl... shoot the screen in frustration...

Oh no.. John's convulsing!
                    LMAO! I just love her grunting and snarling!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That peice of hair is back....

Oh no!!! John shot Liz!

Comment

Thalan's twitching!

Phoebus is coming for him!

Comment

John Sheppard is BACK!!!

Comment

pissed off Phebus
                            I LOVE Torri in this!!

Sig by me

Comment

I really wasn't sure here if it was John at this point and I don't think Teyla was either.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ooooh, Teyla gives him the stunner!

And he shoots Phoebus!

Comment

Working...
                                X