X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Of course he was.

Spoiler:
    John: Umm, I think I can smell 'Lizbeth's hair from here.
    Liz: John is so sniffing my hair again. *smirk*
    Rodney: Why do I smell flowers?

He so has his hand in the small of her back there. *nods*
    Or maybe his hand is a little lower...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Or maybe his hand is a little lower...
      Well, I assumed he was just being a gentleman. But if you insist. And what must Rodney be thinking?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*pops in*

Hi Sparkies! RL (work) is kicking my butt right now. Virtually no free moments during the day to post right now. Working 11 to 12 hour days and only have dial-up internet at home.

I haven't left for good, I promise. I'll visit when I can. I miss you guys....
        sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          *pops in*

Hi Sparkies! RL (work) is kicking my butt right now. Virtually no free moments during the day to post right now. Working 11 to 12 hour days and only have dial-up internet at home.

We miss you too. RL sucks sometimes.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Well, I assumed he was just being a gentleman. But if you insist. And what must Rodney be thinking?
            Oh, he can be a gentleman. But hey, if Elizabeth requests a little more, who is he to argue? *cackles*

And Rodney's probably thinking that he needs to do a better job at locking those two in a convenient closet or transport tube somewhere.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
              *pops in*

We miss you too! *huggles* Yeah, real life can be such a bear at times. But we're keeping this place open, so come see us whenever you need an escape!

Comment

Quick notice: Sign-ups for the 2009 Sheppard/Weir Ficathon are now open!

The sign-up post is here, so please go take a look and see if you'd like to participate. 'Cause the world needs more Sparky fic!

Comment

I think you'll like Caldwell, too. He's also a bit of a foil for Elizabeth and John, especially in Season 2.
                  Yes, I like Caldwell for the reason that you said. I love all SGA characters but my least favorite character is Teyla. I like Rachel Luttrell. She's a fantastic actress but I'm not a big fan of her character. She has good episodes like "Letters from Pegasus", "the Queen", ...But Her character has no continuity. One day, she is strong, one day she's the damsel in distress. She is not enough present. This annoys me because Teyla could have been a character so interesting. Rachel is talented and brings a natural force in her character but TPTB give her so few stories that her character is almost non-existent for me. I say this not to be nasty. I hope not to have upset the fans of Teyla. If so, I'm sorry.

I watched "Childhood End" and "Poisoining the well" with my mom. I will post my report later...if I have the courage.lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Quick notice: Sign-ups for the 2009 Sheppard/Weir Ficathon are now open!

The sign-up post is here, so please go take a look and see if you'd like to participate. 'Cause the world needs more Sparky fic!
                    Bring it on! I signed up! Did you guys sign up? *g*
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Yes, I like Caldwell for the reason that you said. I love all SGA characters but my least favorite character is Teyla. I like Rachel Luttrell. She's a fantastic actress but I'm not a big fan of her character. She has good episodes like "Letters from Pegasus", "the Queen", ...But Her character has no continuity. One day, she is strong, one day she's the damsel in distress. She is not enough present. This annoys me because Teyla could have been a character so interesting. Rachel is talented and brings a natural force in her character but TPTB give her so few stories that her character is almost non-existent for me. I say this not to be nasty. I hope not to have upset the fans of Teyla. If so, I'm sorry.

I watched "Childhood End" and "Poisoining the well" with my mom. I will post my report later...if I have the courage.lol
                      Oh no, trust me, Teyla fans are just as annoyed about the lack of consistent writing for her as you are!

Childhood's End and Poisoning the Well? Whoo hoo! Looking forward to the snark-fest on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Bring it on! I signed up! Did you guys sign up? *g*
                        Not me, Big Bang is eating my brain! Speaking of BB, lookie! We haz a support group! LOL!

Comment

Childhood end:

To be honest, we have nothing to say about this episode. Some episodes inspire us and others not at all.lol
                          This episode begins with a crash. Not the first time for John and not the last one.
                          The story is good because it deals with what we are prepared to do for those we care. (Keras: suicide to save his people / Mckay: Put in danger young people. take a ZPM and save Atlantis)
                          There is humor too. The scene between Rodney and the kids are hilarious. Ford is funny.
                          Two little scenes with Weir which show that she's a good leader with a moral.
                          The only comment from my mom is “if you were on this planet, you have less than 3 years to live. A life without chocolate.”
                          The hell for for me.

We had a discussion on the ages of the characters. For her, Sheppard, Weir and McKay have the same age. Teyla is younger. Ford ... he is 25 years old as stated in the episode. lol I told her that some people on this forum think that Weir is too old for Sheppard. She yelled at me. lol She didn't understand why they think this. And said ""even if she's older. We don't care. We see old men with young women why not the opposite" Wise lady.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Not me, Big Bang is eating my brain! Speaking of BB, lookie! We haz a support group! LOL!
                            Ah yes! I saw! I ended up in best company possible and I'm very happy.

Shhh. Will you beta anything soon? Dare I ask, would you beta my BB?
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Childhood end:

To be honest, we have nothing to say about this episode. Some episodes inspire us and others not at all.lol
                              This episode begins with a crash. Not the first time for John and not the last one.
                              The story is good because it deals with what we are prepared to do for those we care. (Keras: suicide to save his people / Mckay: Put in danger young people. take a ZPM and save Atlantis)
                              There is humor too. The scene between Rodney and the kids are hilarious. Ford is funny.
                              Two little scenes with Weir which show that she's a good leader with a moral.
                              The only comment from my mom is “if you were on this planet, you have less than 3 years to live. A life without chocolate.”
                              The hell for for me.
                              LOL! Yeah, this is a fun, "turn your mind off and try to enjoy it" episode with that sneaky little bit of ethics and moral quandaries thrown in to trip one up.

Rodney's such a meanie to the kids.

ZOMG, I could not imagine life without chocolate! I agree, it would be hell.

We had a discussion on the ages of the characters. For her, Sheppard, Weir and McKay have the same age. Teyla is younger. Ford ... he is 25 years old as stated in the episode. lol I told her that some people on this forum think that Weir is too old for Sheppard. She yelled at me. lol She didn't understand why they think this. And said ""even if she's older. We don't care. We see old men with young women why not the opposite" Wise lady.
                              *nods* I think all of us here in this thread are pretty much on the same page as far as the character ages go, at least, I am.

And yeah, what's wrong with an older woman with a younger guy, anyway? Why do only older guys get to have all the fun? How sexist!

Comment

Ah yes! I saw! I ended up in best company possible and I'm very happy.
                                Sparky writers, unite!

Shhh. Will you beta anything soon? Dare I ask, would you beta my BB?
                                Ooooh, I think I could do that!

Comment

Working...
                                X