Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
    We won't be upset if your posts aren't in perfect English Maybe you could open another window with the translator google has. Just type your post in your native French, and paste the translated English into your post. The software compensates for something like the "adjective then noun" (e.g. red balloon) we have in English and the "noun then adjective" (ballon rouge) structure Romance languages use.
    Oh no... don't use that!! Free translators like that can really mess up a translation at times...
    I have to use them at work sometimes and the things they churn out are so frakkin' hilarious!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Ravie de voir que tu me comprennes.
    Oui, je comprenez vous. (I always was crappy at the verbs )
    Actually, the thing I most dislike about French are the verbs... It's like: "These are the rules to the verbs (1 paper) and these are all the exceptions that you have to learn by heart (10 pages)"
    And honestly, I don't have a clue what 'ravie' means... Although I'll prolly think 'Yes!! Of course!!' when you tell me

I loved the review of 'Suspicion'. It made me laugh... in a good way
    Can't wait to read about the next ep

Sig by me

Comment

Mom says about John. "It's a way to talk to his boss? .. Oh yes I forgot ... He likes to tease her." (When he says "Groceries? A new suit? Flatware) and again blablabla….
      Bates and John fight. My mother likes Bates. John yells at Elizabeth but there is a long look between them. My mom wants to teach to John how to speak to a boss.lol
      The scene between Bates, John and Elizabeth:
      I have a problem with the line:"personnal feeling". My mom said to me "it's normal. It's his friend. You have personnal feeling for your friend too". ok, Peace and Love to you mom.
      And again blablabla…(sorry for that lol) Shep wants to kill Bates. Everybody want to kill a Wraith.
      A great fight between Teyla and a Wraith.
      The end is just wonderful. It was the time where Wraith are scary. lol
      In conclusion, you understand that we have nothing to say about this episode except blablabla.lol A good episode for the relation between Teyla and Weir, A good fight at the end and some hints of Sparky.
      But as John says "Stay positive now" for the next episode tomorrow.

Sorry if this post is not interesting but I'm tired.lol
      I loved this review. Blahblahblah is a great way to describe this episode. And I agree, Teyla's wig is beyond bad. Later she gets a somewhat better one.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I do this before going to bed like that I remember what we said. So Suspicion…

One of the first scenes, it's Rodney who drool ...hmmm it’s sexy.lol Elizabeth wants to speak with John and he made this little thing with his eyebrow when he heard her. And then Rodney again with his foot. This man is really really sexy.lol
        The first real conflict between John and Elizabeth. My mother liked this scene and especially Elizabeth. She’s the leader and John has to listen and obey her.
        Teyla appears. I can’t stop thinking: “Cut your hair…cut your hair… Who chooses this wig?”
        Balcony scene: Teyla is not happy. John defends Elizabeth. And my mom says “You said that the producers want to put them together? She doesn’t like him in this scene and he defends Elizabeth.” Yes but it’s the beginning ,mom. The episode continues. We don’t have anything to say except that Ford is a kid.
        Next scene in the meeting room, Weir smiles when John wants to surf. Conflict again but Weir is stronger than John. And after that blablablabla….Yes we don’t really like this episode.lol
        I love John's eyebrow thing. JoeF is fantastic at using facial expressions to convey John's moods even better than dialogue can.

Yeah, Teyla's wig sucked in Season 1... as I recall, it looked practically pink in this episode! It doesn't really get better until the second half of the season. And it's not until Season 2 that it really starts looking good. I'm afraid your mom is in for a long wait on that one.

Mom says about John. "It's a way to talk to his boss? .. Oh yes I forgot ... He likes to tease her." (When he says "Groceries? A new suit? Flatware) and again blablabla….
        Bates and John fight. My mother likes Bates. John yells at Elizabeth but there is a long look between them. My mom wants to teach to John how to speak to a boss.lol
        The scene between Bates, John and Elizabeth:
        I have a problem with the line:"personnal feeling". My mom said to me "it's normal. It's his friend. You have personnal feeling for your friend too". ok, Peace and Love to you mom.
        And again blablabla…(sorry for that lol) Shep wants to kill Bates. Everybody want to kill a Wraith.
        A great fight between Teyla and a Wraith.
        The end is just wonderful. It was the time where Wraith are scary. lol
        In conclusion, you understand that we have nothing to say about this episode except blablabla.lol A good episode for the relation between Teyla and Weir, A good fight at the end and some hints of Sparky.
        But as John says "Stay positive now" for the next episode tomorrow.

Sorry if this post is not interesting but I'm tired.lol
        Yeah, John really doesn't talk to Elizabeth like she's his boss at all. He sees her as a friend already, the way he's chatting her up and teasing her.

Your mom actually liked Bates?

Blahblahblah. Yeah, that pretty much sums up Suspicion! I can't wait to see what she says about Childhood's End tomorrow! LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          OMG, someone so has to do that as a fic! That's awesome! *squeals*
          :: gets the funny feeling that everyone is looking at her ::

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
            *stares at Yunadax*
            Why would we be looking at you?
            *stares some more*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Oh no... don't use that!! Free translators like that can really mess up a translation at times...
              I have to use them at work sometimes and the things they churn out are so frakkin' hilarious!
              Oui, je comprenez vous. (I always was crappy at the verbs )
              Actually, the thing I most dislike about French are the verbs... It's like: "These are the rules to the verbs (1 paper) and these are all the exceptions that you have to learn by heart (10 pages)"
              And honestly, I don't have a clue what 'ravie' means... Although I'll prolly think 'Yes!! Of course!!' when you tell me
              I loved the review of 'Suspicion'. It made me laugh... in a good way
              Can't wait to read about the next ep
              Oh I understand you. French is my language but I make mistakes too. It's too complicated. I can't conjugate some verbs. lol
              Ravie=Glad

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I loved this review. Blahblahblah is a great way to describe this episode. And I agree, Teyla's wig is beyond bad. Later she gets a somewhat better one.
              She has a good wig in the seasons 2 and 3.
              "Blablabla" is the only thing that came to mind.lol

I love John's eyebrow thing. JoeF is fantastic at using facial expressions to convey John's moods even better than dialogue can.
              Yeah, Teyla's wig sucked in Season 1... as I recall, it looked practically pink in this episode! It doesn't really get better until the second half of the season. And it's not until Season 2 that it really starts looking good. I'm afraid your mom is in for a long wait on that one.
              Yeah, John really doesn't talk to Elizabeth like she's his boss at all. He sees her as a friend already, the way he's chatting her up and teasing her.
              Your mom actually liked Bates?
              Blahblahblah. Yeah, that pretty much sums up Suspicion! I can't wait to see what she says about Childhood's End tomorrow! LOL!
              I'm the one who doesn't like the wig. My mother said nothing. I have seen Teyla with a nice wig and not my mother. She saw CG and another episode of season 3 but not recall seeing Teyla with beautiful hair. lol
              And yes she likes Bates. I like Bates and Kavanagh. These characters bring something to the relationship between Weir and Sheppard. That's why I like them and my mother too.
              Today: Childhood's End and maybe Poisoning the well
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I remember a comment from my mother about this image.
                http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=256&pos=196

"Look. She tries to charm him. The button of her shirt is ready to open. She flirts with him. He had noticed that button. Hmm"
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*stares at Yunadax*
                  Why would we be looking at you?
                  *stares some more*
                  *waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hi!

Sorry I missed the post-a-thon. It would have been significantly less painful watching Sunday with you lot.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! What's something fun and Sparky we can do today??
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

"Look. She tries to charm him. The button of her shirt is ready to open. She flirts with him. He had noticed that button. Hmm"
                      *dies laughing*
                      Oh my... I never noticed that before... will from now on
                      Shame she didn't wear it more often... it makes her look really really hot... no wonder John was drooling all over her

Sig by me

Comment

*dies laughing*
                        Shame she didn't wear it more often... it makes her look really really hot... no wonder John was drooling all over her
                        He drooled all over her even when she was in uniform.

Spoiler:
                        Liz: Well it looks like I'll have to wipe the John!drool off my keyboard as usual.
                        John: :
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Speaking of canon...

Yes, she was totally flirting with him! Just look at his reaction here!

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=256&pos=198

Johnny likes it!

*dies laughing*
                          Ahahahah! He'll take shameless advantage of any opportunity!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          He drooled all over her even when she was in uniform.

Spoiler:
                          Liz: Well it looks like I'll have to wipe the John!drool off my keyboard as usual.
                          John: :
                          And all the while, he was sniffing her hair too. What? He totally was!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                            Darn, you caught me!

Comment

I'm the one who doesn't like the wig. My mother said nothing. I have seen Teyla with a nice wig and not my mother. She saw CG and another episode of season 3 but not recall seeing Teyla with beautiful hair. lol
                              And yes she likes Bates. I like Bates and Kavanagh. These characters bring something to the relationship between Weir and Sheppard. That's why I like them and my mother too.
                              Today: Childhood's End and maybe Poisoning the well
                              I think you'll like Caldwell, too. He's also a bit of a foil for Elizabeth and John, especially in Season 2.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Speaking of canon...

Yes, she was totally flirting with him! Just look at his reaction here!

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=256&pos=198

Johnny likes it!

Ahahahah! He'll take shameless advantage of any opportunity!

And all the while, he was sniffing her hair too. What? He totally was!
                                Of course he was.

Spoiler:
                                John: Umm, I think I can smell 'Lizbeth's hair from here.
                                Liz: John is so sniffing my hair again. *smirk*
                                Rodney: Why do I smell flowers?

He so has his hand in the small of her back there. *nods*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X