Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *swoons at the thought of John's Lizzie voice*

    Probie, please continue with your report!!

    Sig by me

    Comment


      I'm back

      And now THE scene
      Too much pressure on me.
      My mom is excited again. When Sheppard says to Ford “You get Mckay”, she said: “Of course he takes Mckay. You want to keep Elizabeth for yourself”. I have to tell her that John can’t hear her but she was so attentive to the episode.
      And now the father’s return. Yes he chose this moment to come. My mom almost kills him.lol don’t disturb her when she watches SGA or you will lose your life. He sat with us and started to talk but my mom tells him to stop doing this. She can’t stop watching the TV.
      I think she stopped to breath at one moment but I’m not sure.lol
      “You're not going anywhere. I will shoot you if you don't let her go.”: She said “Stop talking and kill him”
      "I'm not aiming at her”: “Of course, you are not aiming at her. Just shoot”
      My father said to my mom “And I’m the only one who talks too much?” Stargate will separate my parents.
      I spent my time to laugh because of them.
      When John takes the hand of Elizabeth she said to my dad “Look, He takes her hand.”
      My dad gave her a strange look and said “Yes I see thank you. Do you realize that it’s just a TV show? You are not like this when I take your hand…” He makes fun of her. I keep laughing. I have strange parents.
      So you understand that my mom loves this scene.
      When John asks Elizabeth if she’s okay, he uses again this special voice. Her answer is funny.
      « You will be come on »: My father said "What is he going to do with her ? Ok I don’t want to know. I’m sure it’s some dirty things.” And I laugh again
      The end:
      Sheppard says to Elizabeth that she’s optimistic. Just like you, John. They are made for each other.
      Why Mckay has his bandage on his jacket? Are they sure he’s the most intelligent man on Atlantis?
      We can see Torri and Joe talking even if the scene is over.

      Voilà. I hope that you like it.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I'm back

        And now THE scene
        Too much pressure on me.
        My mom is excited again. When Sheppard says to Ford “You get Mckay”, she said: “Of course he takes Mckay. You want to keep Elizabeth for yourself”. I have to tell her that John can’t hear her but she was so attentive to the episode.
        And now the father’s return. Yes he chose this moment to come. My mom almost kills him.lol don’t disturb her when she watches SGA or you will lose your life. He sat with us and started to talk but my mom tells him to stop doing this. She can’t stop watching the TV.
        I think she stopped to breath at one moment but I’m not sure.lol
        “You're not going anywhere. I will shoot you if you don't let her go.”: She said “Stop talking and kill him”
        "I'm not aiming at her”: “Of course, you are not aiming at her. Just shoot”
        My father said to my mom “And I’m the only one who talks too much?” Stargate will separate my parents.
        I spent my time to laugh because of them.
        When John takes the hand of Elizabeth she said to my dad “Look, He takes her hand.”
        My dad gave her a strange look and said “Yes I see thank you. Do you realize that it’s just a TV show? You are not like this when I take your hand…” He makes fun of her. I keep laughing. I have strange parents.
        So you understand that my mom loves this scene.
        When John asks Elizabeth if she’s okay, he uses again this special voice. Her answer is funny.
        « You will be come on »: My father said "What is he going to do with her ? Ok I don’t want to know. I’m sure it’s some dirty things.” And I laugh again
        The end:
        Sheppard says to Elizabeth that she’s optimistic. Just like you, John. They are made for each other.
        Why Mckay has his bandage on his jacket? Are they sure he’s the most intelligent man on Atlantis?
        We can see Torri and Joe talking even if the scene is over.

        Voilà. I hope that you like it.
        I loved it. Your parents are delightful. And your mom is the most intelligent woman in France, next to you of course. LOL
        sigpic

        Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

        Comment


          Probie, your parents are simply awesome!!
          *iz jealous of them*
          And your reports are pretty awesome too

          And McKay with the bandage over his jacket is just hilarious

          Sig by me

          Comment


            Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
            Ooo! The evilness! What a spot to leave off on. Come back and finish that report!
            My goal was not to be "evil", but I had to take a break to remember what was said about this episode and then translate it. But Yes, perhaps I'm a little cruel

            Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I loved it. Your parents are delightful. And your mom is the most intelligent woman in France, next to you of course. LOL
            Next to me of course. I don't know why but I don't believe you. I'm sure you put my mom first LOL

            Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            Probie, your parents are simply awesome!!
            *iz jealous of them*
            And your reports are pretty awesome too

            And McKay with the bandage over his jacket is just hilarious
            I would use words like "strange", "crazy" to describe my parents. "Awesome" is the last word to come to my mind. Just kidding. They are awesome... sometimes lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              LMAO!



              The Long Goodbye is good for that. Well, the running, shooting (but no one dies), and showing some lower back peekage parts.
              Ok, ya got me. As hot as it is to see Lizzie hand out blue collar but kickings in The Long Goodbye, I just want to see Lizzie in her undies. What can I say,I'm a guy.

              Hmm, the sensual voice... Got another episode I need to rewatch.
              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

              Comment


                Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                *looks around frantically* Did someone mention The Voice? *swoons on cue* That is the perfect word for that voice. *swoons again*
                Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                John's special "Lizzie" voice can't be denied. The change in his tone is soooooo obvious. And he always uses it with her.
                Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                *swoons at the thought of John's Lizzie voice*
                Hee! I've got everyone swooning at the mere thought of The Voice! Ahahahah!!!!

                Originally posted by Probie View Post
                When John asks Elizabeth if she’s okay, he uses again this special voice. Her answer is funny.
                « You will be come on »: My father said "What is he going to do with her ? Ok I don’t want to know. I’m sure it’s some dirty things.” And I laugh again
                The Voice again!

                And what is John going to do? Why, make Lizzie forget all about that evil mean nasty Kolya scaring her, that's what! In his oh-so-special way, of course.

                Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Sheppard says to Elizabeth that she’s optimistic. Just like you, John. They are made for each other.
                Why Mckay has his bandage on his jacket? Are they sure he’s the most intelligent man on Atlantis?
                We can see Torri and Joe talking even if the scene is over.
                And just look at how they're standing side by side, hands on their hips. Mirroring again!

                http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=262&pos=682

                McKay bandaging himself... just goes to show how much he doesn't pay attention to medical science.

                Awesome report, Probie! Your parents are hilarious!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                  Ok, ya got me. As hot as it is to see Lizzie hand out blue collar but kickings in The Long Goodbye, I just want to see Lizzie in her undies. What can I say,I'm a guy.
                  *snickers* The closest you'll get to that is Lizzie in her pajamas in The Real World, I'm afraid.

                  Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                  Hmm, the sensual voice... Got another episode I need to rewatch.
                  Ahhh, another devotee of The Voice.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                  Comment


                    Hey guys I just had a thought....How many of you guys have a Live journal? And does anyone know if there's any Shep/Weir communities with icontests? I tried searching for it on there but couldn't find any. And if there aren't any...would anyone be interested in helping me start one?

                    I thought of this because I love doing icons (and entering the contests) for other ships...okay one other ship and I'd love to make them for Sparky as well...and I think it would be really cool to have a Sparky community on LJ with the icon contests But I'd want other people to be interested in it as well And I could use help...
                    Last edited by Regularamanda; 11 June 2009, 08:13 PM.

                    My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      Hey guys I just had a thought....How many of you guys have a Live journal? And does anyone know if there's any Shep/Weir communities with icontests? I tried searching for it on there but couldn't find any. And if there aren't any...would anyone be interested in helping me start one?

                      I thought of this because I love doing icons (and entering the contests) for other ships...okay one other ship and I'd love to make them for Sparky as well...and I think it would be really cool to have a Sparky community on LJ with the icon contests But I'd want other people to be interested in it as well And I could use help...
                      Heh! Most of us are on LJ!

                      There is a Sheppard/Weir Last Icon-Maker Standing comm, as well as a LIMS comm for SGA in general and specific characters (like Elizabeth, but it looks like that one's on permanent hiatus). Hope that helps!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                      Comment


                        To all of you, thanks for the kind words. (and to SR - *ouch* ). I do hate to disappoint you, though, but I don't really know how I could write this - I haven't touched it for years, and only have the vaguest of ideas of what was in my mind when I wrote those two scenes. I was really hoping more to gift someone with a plot bunny. However, I promise I will think about it, and see if I can come up with a decent plot. *winces*

                        Probie!! I just wanted to say - I've been loving your reports so much! You make me want to watch the show again - I was starting to wonder if that would ever happen. I love it that you can watch with your family - my family would mock my sci-fi leanings if they knew of them.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Agreed Probie, keep 'em comin. I find myself interrupting season 4 to go back watch for all the sparkies flying through the air. And I like the earlier seasons even more now.
                          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Heh! Most of us are on LJ!

                            There is a Sheppard/Weir Last Icon-Maker Standing comm, as well as a LIMS comm for SGA in general and specific characters (like Elizabeth, but it looks like that one's on permanent hiatus). Hope that helps!
                            Thanks! Hmmm the community that I had in my head was one where there's like a pic posted every day ( a lot of communities have that ) and like how we have our angst day and fluff day and stuff like that and on say a Tuesday if that's angst day, there would be an angst picture posted. And for the icons we could have the episodes and have caps where you make icons and then have a 'theme' (like eye!sex ) and then vote every week. But I'd want a second/third person just in case RL would interfere...what do you guys think? Does the idea totally suck?

                            My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              To all of you, thanks for the kind words. (and to SR - *ouch* ). I do hate to disappoint you, though, but I don't really know how I could write this - I haven't touched it for years, and only have the vaguest of ideas of what was in my mind when I wrote those two scenes. I was really hoping more to gift someone with a plot bunny. However, I promise I will think about it, and see if I can come up with a decent plot. *winces*

                              Probie!! I just wanted to say - I've been loving your reports so much! You make me want to watch the show again - I was starting to wonder if that would ever happen. I love it that you can watch with your family - my family would mock my sci-fi leanings if they knew of them.
                              As for your story, I think you could take this beginning anywhere. We'd be happy to help you bouncing off the ideas and such (we would, right, thread?) It happens to me with my stories, and sometimes I don't write what I originally had in mind.

                              Probie, do keep your reports coming! I wish my mom had your mom's enthusiasm for science fiction. *sigh*
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

                              Comment


                                Some news on my SGABigBang story: I just passed 5000 words, which is pretty amazing if you know I really have no time to write right now
                                And I managed to put a slight cross-over with NCIS in there
                                Is there anyone here who likes NCIS and would like to read just that part to see if I kept them all IC? Thx!!

                                Sig by me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X