No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ascension Machine! "Pansy wanna be-s" haha.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

yeah... delivering bad news is much easier when you don't have to talk John...

Sig by me

Comment

I've got to say, DH knocked it outta the park with this scene where he's saying everyone's lines. It's pretty damn funny!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Zalenkas swearing in Chzek again. poor Zalenka.. ZOMG.. he got zapped!

Comment

Great Sparky moments here. They can read minds and they haven't even been mutated.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney... get back in the chair and fix the power systems!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh! Bad news! I love the mind reading in this scene. Their looks of confusion are priceless. Ascend or die!
                sigpic

Comment

OHNOES! Radek!

Comment

OMG!! Rodney's got healing powers now!!

Sig by me

Comment

"There is something easier about this." Haha
                      sigpic

Comment

The makeup team did a good job with the burn makeup...

Comment

OOOOO nice city at nighttime shot.

Comment

Oooh, mad healing skillz!

Comment

Power surges! Uh oh. Run Radek! Eeek!
                              sigpic

Comment

Radek! IV wide open? Any particular drug? Or does he just mean saline?
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X