Lizzie really is pissed!!

Sig by me

Comment

Off to the planet!
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

The SIMS on crack.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ancient game room

Sig by me

Comment

Hey, we never see John wear that shirt again do we? Shame.
              sigpic

Comment

Love the glare John gives Rodney after his crack about trade.
                Bickering. Haha.
                sigpic

Comment

Love how as Rodney and John are bickering up front about what they did for their 'countries', Ronon's all with John about beefing up his army and Teyla's all annoyed.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL, Rodney modeled the hairstyles to Sam's hairstyle... bit disturbing

Sig by me

Comment

Hmm... mysterious satellite.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lookie! It's like a whole society of Leonardo daVincis!

Comment

The look Ronon and Teyla share is so Spanky

Sig by me

Comment

Preety advanced society. Curiously large number of blonde women. Gee I wonder why?
                            sigpic

Comment

The Oracle. *headdesk*

Comment

They are all gaping at McKay...

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X