X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gagh.. I wont be here next week....

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Yeah, I read a couple of those... but actual blinds that the replicators installed aren't done before... I think
      True, dat.

Ooooh, or maybe the Replicators tinkered with the controls so now even someone without the ATA gene can control the tinted glass!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Yay! Yeah, I want to see Echoes again, too. Ah, that lovely scene with John carrying Elizabeth... *sighs and squees*
        Oh so true! I am definitely looking forward to seeing that scene again

Sig by me

Comment

Oh so true! I am definitely looking forward to seeing that scene again
          Yup yup! John getting all chivalrous and protective of Lizzie... *sighs* Damn, that's hot.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
            Oh, we'll miss you

Sig by me

Comment

Yup yup! John getting all chivalrous and protective of Lizzie... *sighs* Damn, that's hot.
              I know! *melts*
              He's always like that towards her... how could she resist a man like that?

Sig by me

Comment

I'm off boys and girls.. enjoy the rest of your day/night!

Comment

Aw, nuts! We'll miss you!

Comment

*waves* Have fun! Thanks for coming today!

Comment

*waves* bye!! Enjoy yourself!!

Sig by me

Comment

I know! *melts*
                        He's always like that towards her... how could she resist a man like that?
                        Easy. She can't.

Comment

Easy. She can't.
                          True... that's why they know the location of all the storage rooms in the city

Sig by me

Comment

Alright, I finished another part of my fic. Please lemme know your thoughts on it... and honestly... I still don't have a title,so if you do, please lemme know!

Enjoy the read:

Spoiler:
                            “Elizabeth, did you have lunch yet?”
                            The woman in question looked up from the screen of her computer.
                            “Teyla, I’m afraid not.”
                            “John would not approve of that. Especially in your condition.”
                            Elizabeth gave her Athosian friend a humored glare. “You taking over his role of dragging me to the mess hall?”
                            A small smile appeared on Teyla’s face. “If that is what it takes, then yes.”
                            Elizabeth laughed and shook her head while getting up from her chair. “Well, we wouldn’t want to piss off John, now would we?”
                            “Exactly.” Teyla agreed and lead her friend out of the office.

John looked at the doorbell worried. How was he going to give Elizabeth’s family the news that they would probably never see them again? He knew he didn’t have any solid news yet, he had talked with the SGC for a couple of minutes on the phone and apparently the hurry Van Der Bild had been in yesterday was now completely gone, but they had told him to just hang tight and that they would contact him when the time was ripe. He hadn’t told them about Angie yet. But there was something in the pit of his stomach that told him that once they stepped foot on the Deadalus or once they stepped through the event horizon he wouldn’t see Earth again, not for a very long time at least. John had learned to depend on that gut-feeling. It was usually right. And that was why he knew he had to tell Jessica and Marc about the fact that Elizabeth and he would never be returning. That Jessica would probably never get to know her grandson and that Marc would never become the boy’s godfather.
                            John swallowed thickly, let out a forced breath and rang the doorbell. When his hand dropped down, his new charge instantly attached herself to it, looking nervous. Looking like he felt.
                            “No worries.” He tried to give her a reassuring smile, but the look she gave him told him she didn’t believe him whatsoever.
                            She was smart, just like her dad. Peter had, unlike him, joined Mensa and he had quickly grown into one of their key members. His decision to join the US Army had received a lot of unbelief amongst his friends, colleagues and professors. For John, the army had been a way to escape, for Peter it had been an adventure, a challenge and a way to prove he was more than a brainiac. And once more Peter had proven to be a bigger man than his older brother because while John was lounging around the helicopters and planes simply because he loved the speed, Peter had qualified to join the Special Forces, doing covert-ops and thinking out strategies to fool the enemy. He had probably known about the Stargate program long before John had ever set foot on McMurdo.
                            The knowing look Angie gave him now told John she was much brighter than she let on… just like her dad… and not so much unlike her uncle.

When Elizabeth and Teyla entered the mess hall, they were quickly called over to a table that was taken by Rodney, Carson, Ronon, Lorne, Zelenka and Cam. The two remaining seats were obviously for them and Elizabeth gave Teyla a glare to let her know she was onto the fact that she had been set up. Teyla just smiled and pointed to one of the empty chairs.
                            “Please, take a seat. I will get our food.”
                            “Thank you, but I can manage that myself.”
                            Teyla put a reassuring hand on Elizabeth’s shoulder. “Please, sit down with your friends.”
                            Elizabeth shot the Athosian woman another look and sat down. As she glanced at the faces of her friends and colleagues, she knew they had lured her here with a purpose. Something was up and she was hoping they would fill her in on it.

Marc sighed and gripped the railing of the porch just a bit tighter while keeping an eye on his mother and his brand new niece who were playing in the yard. The older woman had accepted Angie instantly and while she had taken the girl outside to play, John had tried to break the news of them never returning to his brother-in-law.
                            “I don’t know how you could tell her that news gently.”
                            “I know.” John sighed.
                            “She has been looking forward to grandchildren so much and for so long…”
                            “And now she will probably never be able to see her grandson.”
                            “Exactly… I’m glad she met Angie though. She’s a sweet kid.”
                            “She had good parents.”
                            “She still has good parents.” Marc assured him and John softly smiled.
                            “It’s weird though, one minute you’re expecting a baby boy and the next you get this six year old girl thrown into your lap while still expecting that baby boy.”
                            “Do you regret it?”
                            “No way.” John answered without missing a beat. How could he ever regret saying yes to adopting Angie?
                            “Good.”
                            It stayed quiet between the two men for a while until eventually Marc broke the silence.
                            “I’d like to know the truth.”
                            John turned to him “About what?” Stupid thing to ask as he knew perfectly well what Marc was talking about.
                            “The truth about where you’re going. About where Liz is right now and about the place where you’ll spend the rest of your lives and raise your kids.”
                            “Marc…”
                            “John, please. I know it’s classified. I know it’s national security and top secret. But please, tell me. It’s the least I deserve since I will be the one who’s left behind with mom.”
                            John let out a sigh and looked intently at the woman in the garden who still seemed carefree for now. “Fair enough.”
                            While releasing a breath he didn’t realize he’d been holding, Marc suddenly felt a surge of relief. “Thank you.”
                            John nodded. “Just promise me you won’t tell anyone. Not even your mother. Especially not your mother.”
                            “She’d only be worried more?”
                            John nodded again. “That’s probably putting it mildly.”
                            Last edited by KrisRussel; 16 May 2009, 03:16 PM.

Sig by me

Comment

True... that's why they know the location of all the storage rooms in the city
                              Hee! And why they're already scouting through the other buildings for a nice little place with spectacular ocean and city views that they can move into once Atlantis gets official colony status. Maybe something with a kitchen space so John can make Lizzie breakfast in bed without having to go all the way to the mess hall.

Comment

Hee! And why they're already scouting through the other buildings for a nice little place with spectacular ocean and city views that they can move into once Atlantis gets official colony status. Maybe something with a kitchen space so John can make Lizzie breakfast in bed without having to go all the way to the mess hall.
                                Oh, kitchen space! That would be a very awesome touch
                                And not only for making breakfast, but for making a romantic dinner too

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X