Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present day:

The Daedalus. Rodney is in full-on lecture mode. *snores*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Evil Oberoth!

Sig by me

Comment

And Rodney is still an egotistical maniac.... the crew look so bored

Comment

Geeze, Rodney, you don't have to be so pretentious about it.

LOL!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

three weeks on the Deadalus.... BORING!!!

And I just reached 5000 posts

Sig by me

Comment

Another one of Rodney's Presentations, cute

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                And Rodney is still an egotistical maniac.... the crew look so bored
                Seriously, I wonder if anyone was thinking of stabbing themselves in the ears to stop the irritating noise...

Comment

You applaud.....

ROFL at Caldwell..ok show and tells over

Comment

Midway Station!

Comment

Cue applause *headdesk*

Sig by me

Comment

And look what we have here, the Midway Station

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          three weeks on the Deadalus.... BORING!!!

And I just reached 5000 posts
                          Er, you mean 1500, right?

Comment

Lizzie! She's seeing him off!

Comment

nice spaceshot though...

Sig by me

Comment

dont you mean 1500 posts KR???

Meanwhile.. Hi Lizzy!!! and Hi Flyboy ..... mmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X