No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm dropping off a baby - drabble and pimping an awesome comm - sparky_babies is currently open for baby drabbles. Go, join, squee, read, write! The membership is open and it's all about the cuties.

Here be my drabble:

Spoiler:
    John couldn't help but stare. Ten little fingers and ten little toes, a very tiny nose that might look like Elizabeth's some day. A tuft of hair promising to be like his own, a little person just waiting to happen.

“Colonel?”

“Yes?” he looked up and saw Jen Keller grinning widely at him.

“Breathe,” she said, giving him a gentle smile. He did take a deep breath.

“I will try,” he replied , but then his attention was back at the baby boy in his arms. He and Elizabeth still had to pick a name for their son.

“You can go and sit over there,” Jen indicated toward a vacant chair where Carson usually looked over the charts and drank his coffee. Elizabeth was sleeping and the baby was awake, and it was never too early for quality time with his son.

John sat down, still unable to tear his eyes away from his son. The baby yawned and then caught John's finger. The little boy's head fit into John's hand, but his tiny fingers were surprisingly strong. John was there when he was born, twelve hours ago, but he still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he was somebody's father now.

Except, the baby boy wasn't letting him go and something indescribable was swelling deep in John's chest. Responsibility. Pride. Love, like no other. Everything else in the universe was diminished comparing to his son's little gesture. It might have been unconscious and completely reflexive, but to John it only meant one thing only: “I'm counting on you, dad.”
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Guy in the back #1: If he doesn't get Sheppard back to her, he's screwed.

Guy#2: What? If we don't get the pretty - hair back, we're all screwed!

Guy #1: are we eyesexin?!

Guy #2: Eeeeek! Those two are a bad influence!

Not good as gateraid, but I hope it counts *g*
      LOL - it counts!
      sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

I'm dropping off a baby - drabble and pimping an awesome comm - sparky_babies is currently open for baby drabbles. Go, join, squee, read, write! The membership is open and it's all about the cuties.

Here be my drabble:

Spoiler:
        John couldn't help but stare. Ten little fingers and ten little toes, a very tiny nose that might look like Elizabeth's some day. A tuft of hair promising to be like his own, a little person just waiting to happen.

“Colonel?”

“I will try,” he replied , but then his attention was back at the baby boy in his arms. He and Elizabeth still had to pick a name for their son.

“You can go and sit over there,” Jen indicated toward a vacant chair where Carson usually looked over the charts and drank his coffee. Elizabeth was sleeping and the baby was awake, and it was never too early for quality time with his son.

John sat down, still unable to tear his eyes away from his son. The baby yawned and then caught John's finger. The little boy's head fit into John's hand, but his tiny fingers were surprisingly strong. John was there when he was born, twelve hours ago, but he still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he was somebody's father now.

Except, the baby boy wasn't letting him go and something indescribable was swelling deep in John's chest. Responsibility. Pride. Love, like no other. Everything else in the universe was diminished comparing to his son's little gesture. It might have been unconscious and completely reflexive, but to John it only meant one thing only: “I'm counting on you, dad.”
        Awwww, that's the cutest thing ever.....made my heart happy!
        sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          Awwww, that's the cutest thing ever.....made my heart happy!
          It's easy to write cuteness about such cute topic! *g* Thank you!

Comment

Here be my drabble:

Spoiler:

“Colonel?”

That was super cute! Thanks for a nice pick-me-up!
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Here be my drabble:

Spoiler:

“Colonel?”

Oh, that was so sweet! I love it.
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Hee, thank you guys! My muse needs a decent kick in the bum. *g*

Comment

Here be my drabble:

Spoiler:

“Colonel?”

Anuna, thank you for this beautiful story. True happiness in my horrible day. It's official. I hate this day.
                  Eri13: Really funny.
                  Is I said that my day was horrible?lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Here be my drabble:

Spoiler:

“Colonel?”

Awww, that was just like I would picture it happening. John is in so much trouble. LOL

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Anuna, thank you for this beautiful story. True happiness in my horrible day. It's official. I hate this day.
                    Eri13: Really funny.
                    Is I said that my day was horrible?lol
                    Sorry you're having a bad day. Go read some Sparky fic or watch a vid. That's what I plan to do when I get a moment. I shooed my hubby and our houseguests (his cousins) off to the Smithsonian and I'm doing the thousand and one chores that pile up when you have company. Plus planning meals, shopping and washing. But it beats yet another trek through the Smithsonian.

Speaking of treks, the cousins are Trekkers so we may do the movie later in the week. *grin* Oh, and they've never seen Stargate. Updates to follow. LOL
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SR! Thank you so much! Go join that comm and give us some funny/cute daddy John drabbles

Also, gah! looks like everyone else is going to se Star Trek XI before I do. Gah!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon!Monday!

*huggles KrisRussel and Probie* Bad days suck!

Anuna! *squees at Sparky!baby drabble* Awwww, it's so cute and John just makes me want to melt! *melts*

And speaking of canon...

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        Is that the 'look' scene? I love that look:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...2/t_l_b180.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...2/t_l_b188.jpg

And the soldiers in the back so know all about it, too. *snickers*
                        Oh, you betcha!

Guy in the back #1: If he doesn't get Sheppard back to her, he's screwed.

Guy#2: What? If we don't get the pretty - hair back, we're all screwed!

Guy #1: are we eyesexin?!

Guy #2: Eeeeek! Those two are a bad influence!

Not good as gateraid, but I hope it counts *g*
                        *dies laughing* That so counts!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Also, gah! looks like everyone else is going to se Star Trek XI before I do. Gah!
                          Ah, don't worry, you'll probably beat me to it. It's not really high on my list of priorities. Must... write... fic!!!!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SR! Thank you so much! Go join that comm and give us some funny/cute daddy John drabbles

Later, no time to write fic right now.

I just found out that ST XI is playing over at the new Air and Space Museum in the IMAX. Squee! When the gang gets home I'll run it by them. We were planning to go out there on Thursday anyway. More squee! Sorry but I get so few chances to gloat. I'm hoping we can make it a Trek partay.

OT, but sorta not.
                            Spoiler:
                            Today's Washington Post has a long article about Sci Fi fans, mostly Trekkers, who "quibble" about everything and expect the movies to *gasp* follow canon. What a concept. Very condescending but typical.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Awww, that was just like I would picture it happening. John is in so much trouble. LOL

Sorry you're having a bad day. Go read some Sparky fic or watch a vid. That's what I plan to do when I get a moment. I shooed my hubby and our houseguests (his cousins) off to the Smithsonian and I'm doing the thousand and one chores that pile up when you have company. Plus planning meals, shopping and washing. But it beats yet another trek through the Smithsonian.

Speaking of treks, the cousins are Trekkers so we may do the movie later in the week. *grin* Oh, and they've never seen Stargate. Updates to follow. LOL
                              I followed your advice so I found this video. The whole story between John and Elizabeth.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUesylrNPJo
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Later, no time to write fic right now.

I just found out that ST XI is playing over at the new Air and Space Museum in the IMAX. Squee! When the gang gets home I'll run it by them. We were planning to go out there on Thursday anyway. More squee! Sorry but I get so few chances to gloat. I'm hoping we can make it a Trek partay.
                                Oh, that is so cool! Lucky!

OT, but sorta not.
                                Spoiler:
                                Today's Washington Post has a long article about Sci Fi fans, mostly Trekkers, who "quibble" about everything and expect the movies to *gasp* follow canon. What a concept. Very condescending but typical.
                                *snickers*

Comment

Working...
                                X