Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
    :: cringes : Carson.. you are so not taking the spinal damage factor into treating that dude.....
    Well, they've never been all that great at scientific/medical/military realism.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OOO John wants to wait until Lizzy calls ::: Swoons ::
      I love that. He just knows how she thinks. *joins in the swoon*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And even in the middle of all this, John is thinking about what Elizabeth would do. Must be luv.

"severe penetrating abdominal trauma" Three times fast.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Poor Carson's worried about his patient.. and they just happen to have a nice stone table in there to lie him on.....can't have people dying on the ground.

Meanwhile.. Rodney is still painful... is it just me or is he increasing grating today?

Comment

Phantoms! Watch out Ronon!

John is distracting me to the point where I'm having trouble looking at anyone else. What?
            sigpic

Comment

You know that wraith tech kinda looks like a christmas tree

Comment

Poor Carson's worried about his patient.. and they just happen to have a nice stone table in there to lie him on.....can't have people dying on the ground.

Meanwhile.. Rodney is still painful... is it just me or is he increasing grating today?
                No, he is really really really painful
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Actually, the thing about using certain frequencies to freak people out is based in fact. There are even professional haunted houses at Halloween that use CDs of subsonic sounds to create a creepy mood in guests.

Comment

Ronon's gone loopy.. poor Ronon..

Meanwhile.. LIZZY!!!!! Her Shep-spidy-sense has kicked in bigtime!

Comment

Lizzie's Sheppard!sense is off the scale!

Comment

It's not just you. Who wrote this? Sometimes it depends.

Back to Lizzie. Yay, she's worried about them him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!
                          OMG She's beautiful.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Phantoms! Watch out Ronon!

John is distracting me to the point where I'm having trouble looking at anyone else. What?
                            Tell me about it! He's all in his black ops uniform and getting scruffy and dirty... damn, Lizzie's gonna have fun giving John a shower when he gets back!

Comment

She's scattled back to her office to swoon and worry in private....

Meanwhile.. Carson's trying to patch up Mr Bleedy...

Comment

Hey, that red shirt is practically recurring. He had more lines than Teyla did in all of S5.

Carson is in full DR mode and never suspects.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X