No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon, John! Get in there and cut the damn power!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla saves the day. Yay!

Just do it! Now John saves the day after shooting everybody.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Just in the nick of time!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Elizabeth happy to be talking to John.. now Rodney got shot in the chest.. yet suddenly he's been shot in the stomach.... weirdnesss..

Comment

Husband/wife conversation
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

You shot me... you shot me too.

I'm sorry for shooting everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Teyla saves the day. Yay!

Just do it! Now John saves the day after shooting everybody.
                And Rodney keeps whining about John shooting him. Utterly classic.

Comment

sweet scene between Sheppard and Teyla
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Poor Carson. He saved one of them. Awww

Lizzie/John convo. Calling the wife so she won't worry. How sweet.
                    sigpic

Comment

John and Lizzie are having radio!sex again!

Comment

End Credits!

Comment

how the heck do I always end up in front of you guys??? Do DVD's spin faster in Australia or something??

Comment

"I'm sorry for shooting everyone!"

Poor John.

Comment

He said he was sorry Rodney. Get over it.

And now we learn John is haunted by not being able to save Holland.
                              sigpic

Comment

End credits!

Comment

Working...
                                X